It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious stone figurine from sunken city of Olous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What do you think?

outdoors.webshots.com...

Servicio

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hard to say. Possibly a reptile or a turtle. If you provide us with some more information, it may be easier to comment on. Face on, it doesn't really look like anything. Not even an ET.

IRM

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by servicio

Looks like an Alien, actually. Pic 6 looks like an embryo, though.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The eyes look different, maybe someone thought it funny to make the eyes on that stone.

The left "eye" looks recently carved.

It also looks like part of something bigger.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Given that ancient Crete (Minoa)'s art was pretty much a bunch of wierd figurines dedicated to gods, and given that ancient Greece had a whole bunch of wierd gods and mythology, and that Crete isn't too far from the likes of Egypt that had even wierder gods, it is not really surprising that one or two finds might have some 'alien' qualities about them. I seriously doubt that the photographs have anything to do with extraterrestrials.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I live in a 8-story apartment building in NYC. The lobby has marble walls and floor tiles. There are all kinds of "human figures" and "animals" represented. One of the figures looks like an "alien" profile. Pareidolia is the only explanation. Yet, one of the floor tiles has an image that resembles my wife!

I wish I could post photos here to show you.

That little statuette can only be seen as something reflecting the reality of the times it was created which must have a prosaic explanation.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ANNUNAKI!!!

Looks like one to me.

new topics

top topics

join