9/11 "face in smoke" found in lone cloud over Colorado?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
On March 18th, 2004 over the Denver Metro Area. Between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m., approximately 12-18 planes flew across the horizon laying chemtrails that were parallel to eachother from East to West. As documented by the photos there wasn't a cloud in the sky, with the exception of one small cloud. This cloud seemed totally out of place, as it is the only cloud in the sky, very small and very thick/dense in nature. The photo was then rotated, and blown up to view the cloud up close. The close up of the cloud resembles a face. Not just any face though. It resembles the "face in the smoke" that was witnessed durring the 9/11 tragedy.
I am not quite sure what to think about this at this point. My initial thoughts are as follows:
Is it possible that "recently" developed, 3D screenless television technology is being used here? I read a report a few weeks ago about television images being projected onto a steady flow of steam or vapor, to create a 3D image. I imagine much like Princess L. in Star Wars, coming out of R2D2. It also said that amusement parks are going to use the technology.
I also remember reading on another website about how the second coming of Christ could be faked, by projecting a hologram into the sky for all to see. So I am wondering if chemtrails could have a dual use here? Is it possible chemtrails are being deployed to create a screen for holograms to be projected onto?
To take it a step further, could a 3D image have been projected onto the smoke durring 9/11. If you compair the close up photo to the "face in the smoke" especially both angles of it, they are VERY similar.

-The left side of the face is distorted on both.
-The upper left forehead is distorted on both.
-The chin is distorted on both.
-The right side of the face is clearer on both.
-You can make out the right eye on both.
-The shape of the left eye is the same.
-The heads are the same shape.

So I am curious to find out what any of you make of this? Just a coincidence? You be the judge.

Tom Sawyer

This is a composite photo to show before/after editing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a shot of a trail coming from the tail of a plane.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is of a couple more trails.
www.abovetopsecret.com...






posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer

So I am curious to find out what any of you make of this? Just a coincidence? You be the judge.



I think you need a girlfriend.



posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

I think you need a girlfriend.


Let he who is not registered on ATS cast the first stone


Looks like simulacra to me- people see obejcts in clouds all the time, why is this any different?



posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't see a face. The cloud does have this strange iridescent quality and it looks out of place. I don't recall ever seeing a similar cloud. Thanks for sharing this find with us.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I see the face there - looks kind of Satanic. It's similar to the 9/11 face or Bangin's avatar.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I personally think that you can see anything you wish in the clouds. It does look like a face, though.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hey TomS', that's prob' the worst photoshop i've seen in a while.
Also all your links are ATS uploads (from your poota).
Do you think we are stupid!?
S.


[Edited on 24-4-2004 by sanctum]



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thats the worst fake picture i've ever seen, as sanctum said...do you think we are all stupid?



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Definitly fake looking. I might need a girlfriend...I see breast.



You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?
O-Ren Ishii to the Bride
Kill Bill Vol.1



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey Sanctum,
It's Tom to you! ;-) The photos are from my ATS uploads, because I took the photos. I didn't realize it had to be someone elses photos to be considered valid.

When you ask if I think you all are stupid, are you suggesting that you think the photo has been faked/doctored? I don't know how to doctor photos, as I have never had the need to. It probably looks like the worst photoshop you've seen, because I don't have a high end photo editor like photo shop. I rotated the photo, and zoomed in on the image with Arc Soft, that is it. So please tell me, what would prove to you it is genuine/not doctored? I can send you a copy of the origional, and you can analize it for yourself if you want.

Since this post, more members are questioning the validity of this photo. So if there is anyone on this board that is an expert of some sorts, at analizing photos to tell if it is real or doctored. Please let me know. I just want it to be known, this photo has not been doctored in ANY way whatsoever. If you can help me keep my credibility on this board, I would like to hear from you. I thought there was a rule about not posting false information! If you are so convinced it is fake, prove it, and yes that is a challenge! One that I am more then willing to make, because I KNOW you can't!

Tom Sawyer

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by TomSawyer]



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer
Hey Sanctum,
It's Tom to you! ;-) The photos are from my ATS uploads, because I took the photos. I didn't realize it had to be someone elses photos to be considered valid.

When you ask if I think you all are stupid, are you suggesting that you think the photo has been faked/doctored? I don't know how to doctor photos, as I have never had the need to. It probably looks like the worst photoshop you've seen, because I don't have a high end photo editor like photo shop. I rotated the photo, and zoomed in on the image with Arc Soft, that is it. So please tell me, what would prove to you it is genuine/not doctored? I can send you a copy of the origional, and you can analize it for yourself if you want.

Since this post, more members are questioning the validity of this photo. So if there is anyone on this board that is an expert of some sorts, at analizing photos to tell if it is real or doctored. Please let me know. I just want it to be known, this photo has not been doctored in ANY way whatsoever. If you can help me keep my credibility on this board, I would like to hear from you. I thought there was a rule about not posting false information! If you are so convinced it is fake, prove it, and yes that is a challenge! One that I am more then willing to make, because I KNOW you can't!

Tom Sawyer

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by TomSawyer]


Tom, a negative from a non-digital cam' would be lovely.
S.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Tom, do you have LINK to the site where you
got your avatar?
S.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sanctum,
That would be nice, and easy. Unfortunately, I took these photos with a professional (3 chip) digital camera in still mode. The photo is still on the digital photo card it was taken with. Are there any other ways it can be analized for validity?
I thought it was a rule not to distribute mis-information on this board? To state this is a fake, is accusing me of mis-information, which is questioning my character/integrity. When it is actually mis-information to state that it is a fake, without analizing the photo to prove it is. I am issuing my challenge, because I KNOW it hasn't been doctored. I am more then willing to do what I can to prove it's validity. Unfortunately I feel I am being held to standards, that are imposible for me to acheive. So is there any way this photo can be proven one way or the other, taking into consideration the format the photo was taken with? This feels like a character assassination. Please back up your claims, before destroying my credibility here.

Tom Sawyer



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer
Sanctum,
That would be nice, and easy. Unfortunately, I took these photos with a professional (3 chip) digital camera in still mode. The photo is still on the digital photo card it was taken with. Are there any other ways it can be analized for validity?
I thought it was a rule not to distribute mis-information on this board? To state this is a fake, is accusing me of mis-information, which is questioning my character/integrity. When it is actually mis-information to state that it is a fake, without analizing the photo to prove it is. I am issuing my challenge, because I KNOW it hasn't been doctored. I am more then willing to do what I can to prove it's validity. Unfortunately I feel I am being held to standards, that are imposible for me to acheive. So is there any way this photo can be proven one way or the other, taking into consideration the format the photo was taken with? This feels like a character assassination. Please back up your claims, before destroying my credibility here.

Tom Sawyer


Tom, lighten up.
I never questioned your cred', nor attempt to destroy it.
S.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
WORST PHOTOSHOPING, EVER!

but really come on, does anyone really think thats real?



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To be honest, i don't. Its a fake. Period.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
WORST PHOTOSHOPING, EVER!

but really come on, does anyone really think thats real?


The 'Comic book guy' does. But, he believes in a lot of things.
S.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Tom, any http LINK for your avatar??
S.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tom, I quote "I am more then willing to do what I can to prove it's validity."

Go for it. Keep posting...S.



posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is a waiste of my time. Is this how people on this board conduct investigations into weither things are legit, by looking at a picture and making a rash judgement about it? Without even bothering to analize the picture in depth to verify it is a fake in the first place.
Good luck with finding the rings! I've already stated I don't know what to make of it myself. I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was not done intentionally, I.E. doctored or manipulated in any way.

I have offered to do everthing I can do on this end. No one has taken up the challenge. I myself wish you would, because I too want to know what it is. Making more posts isn't going to clear anything up here. Analizing the picture will.

S.
I know what you are getting at with the avitar. Are you familiar with Arc Soft? Do you know how basic of a program it is compaired to photoshop? I don't, but I know it isn't very good (very limited), and am guessing photoshop should have alot more features.

As far as the avitar is concerned, no I do not have a link. I "created" it myself with Arc Soft as well. Busted!? Hardly. I took a photo, and performed one click to add the overall effect to the entire picture. Then adjusted the saturation of the effect until it looked as is. All of the things in the background that look like words and letters are exactly that, words and letters on the origional photo itself. It was taken in a rest point, on a hike up to Hanging Lake in Colorado. The rest stop is made of logs, and through the years people engraved messages in the logs. So while it looks like alot of photo editing, which I am sure you were getting at. I'm sorry to disappoint your theory of my having alot of photo editting experience. Sometimes keeping it simple is best.

I am a musician/singer/songwriter, and I felt it would be a good picture for a CD cover. The CD is titled Tuning Fork. The concept is our minds are tuning forks, tuning in all of the information around us. If you look closely, it appears as though my mind is active/processing the information "floating" around my head. So I thought it fit really well with the concept. Now I have to worry about being know as 'comic book guy'? Thanks! ;-)

Now I have a theory. All of the people that are claiming this is a fake, are the ones with the photo editting/doctoring experience. That would enable them to make a rash judgement from their experience. So all of you experts out there, take the challenge. If you can make a rash judgement so quickly, it shouldn't take you to long to find the "editting" in the origional.

Tom Sawyer





top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join