It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help to force disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Further to my recent post 'interesting ufo article' I would like to supply the following link to the Leahy petition for any members to sign should they wish to.

The Leahy petition is designed to force investigation of abuses during the Bush-Cheney Administration. These include, amongst other things, ufo information which the government has intentionally concealed from the public.

Below is a link to the Leahy petition but, please be aware that the investigation, if it ever happens, will be looking into many things other than witheld ufo information.

ga3.org...

MH

[edit on 7/3/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
***REMOVE***

[edit on 7-3-2009 by J_DiRT]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i dont think you can force it. the people in charge will disclose (maybe) when they think the time is right.

you cant force it

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm criticizing your signature.

When you believe in something, it means that you are mentally conditioned for mental conditioning results in beliefs.

An IQ of 167 should result in some intelligence. Part of that intelligence should be that you are aware that only evidence should be the convincing factor, not the fact that you are gullible by believing what has not been proven factual.

Those that have had quality, irrefutable sightings don't "believe" in UFOs, they know UFOs are real.

reply to post by martinhuyton

signature
I have an IQ of 167, I can count to a zillion in my sleep and I laugh in the face of spell checker....and you have the audacity to call me stupid because I believe in UFOs?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"These include, amongst other things, ufo information which the government has intentionally concealed from the public."

What is it with you people demanding "disclosure"? Disclosure of what? What information could the U.S. Gov't (or any government) have that could help you live your life? I do not accept claims that the government has any information that could impress anyone or improve their life. I don't want nor need any disclosure of anything. Especially imagined information. Find something else of interest that can result in being meaningful.

reply to post by martinhuyton

top topics

join