It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saturns speech musical notes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

check out this video it wont let me upload it but here is the url

[edit on 7-3-2009 by brooklyn87]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

The link isn't working. It is saying that there is a malformed video ID.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have heard the speach before, and i know what it says. There is a person who knows what is says because he has a connection to the space ship near saturn and i guess some endowment from them.

Anyway what it says is "These three... for you... are the God in Heaven"

Go here and listen to Hour #42, they have the youtube link and Michael explains what it means...

helloearth.info...

Here is a better sound version, try and say "These three... for you... are the God in Heaven" when listening!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Although I am certain that there is life amongst the star's I am quite certain that they would not use a biblical referance to communicate with us as they would not ever have read any religous text from this planet. Any life form able to communicate from across the void would however
readily relay to us that we were not alone. The normal means of radio communication would be able to be used as the radio waves would have dimished as they traveled across the Universe. What would work though however is an advanced culture using large mirrors to focus their solar systems suns relfected light across the Universe in hopes that someone would be able to pick out the double reflection being seen with instruments like Hubble and other telescopes.

We are not alone in the Universe, it is too big for us to be alone.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Actually, the alien speech of saturn, were in the radio wave region and the british professor decreased the factor of sound by 20 to get to the human sound range. So, it is not the aliens speaking!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That is very interesting! Something that occured to me when watching the video. Could the rings act as some kind of record player? They resemble.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Could the rings act as some kind of record player? They resemble.

Yes, you are correct, the proposed theory is that the sound is due to the rocks striking each other in the ring system continuously, producing harmonic effects.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sound waves do not travel in a vacuum. What they recorded has to be an energy wave/electronic.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigshow
Sound waves do not travel in a vacuum. What they recorded has to be an energy wave/electronic.

Yes, you are correct, sound waves do not travel in vaccum, they initially recorded it as radio waves and then reduced the frequency to get the output in the human hearing range.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Could the rings act as some kind of record player? They resemble.

This is being investigated. The next NASA mission to Saturn will look rather like an old-fashioned horn gramophone. A needle-like probe will descend into contact with the rings, allowing the information encoded in them to be amplified via the horn and broadcast to Earth.

It will work perfectly for a day or two, then the signal strength will drop dramatically. The spacecraft's onboard cameras will record the cause: a colossal, vacuum-hardened puppy sticking his head into the horn.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think it is amazing that Saturn's rings could make this kind of music even though it is the ice breaking against the rings it is pretty cool!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Go back and listen from around 2:25.

I swear is sounds like it says
"Give me your word. No war in space."

It may just be my imagination running wild; but does anyone else here it?

[edit on 13-3-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

top topics

join