It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo, crystal, wanderer or just meaningless lables?(An inspired writing on truth and separation)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi Indigo Child

Thank you and welcome to the conversation. I agree that chosing a lable creates a bond to others who chose to have the same lable. It can create security och peace of mind depending on the label we chose. It can flag to others what our believes are either to make it easy to avoid or to create confrontation.

Lables can be a good thing for many. The question is for the sake of creating unity and to better the world is it helpful to create even more labels to fit into or feel excluded from?

Love and much light to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thank you. I think there is nothing wrong with labeling, its a useful pragmatic tool. Philosophically, however, it is rather indefinite. As Derridre shows labels are logocentric, and rather than having absolute meanings, they have more fluidic meanings and can be subject to worldplay. I may interpret Indigo_Child as meaning 'spiritually aware' For me Indigo is a colour of spiritual awareness(corresponding to the Ajana chakra) but for the author of the term, the meaning is far more specific, and if I may say so, commercialized. It is intended to target people of a certain description, whom ultimately are consumers of certain products.

So in the end a label can lead to confusion, which defeats the original premise of its good pragmatic value. This applies to all label, even the label, "I am spiritual" There really is no label that is free from worldplay. That said, I am not being anti-structuralist, there is such thing as a good and bad label. To say "I am an occupational therapist" in the sense of a valid job description tells us a lot: This person is an OT, who most likely has an undergraduate degree in OT or higher, and understands OT. This in turn is empirically verifiable. On the other hand, a label like "starseed" does not really describe anything that is empirically verifiable. Basically anybody and everybody could adopt that label, thus making it utterly meaningless.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I love your signature...much truth there

Other than that I can only agree. Again thanks for adding to the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Sa' l me't Ja' r'i'n!

What a wonderful thread. Thank you for adding me to your friendship list so I thought to go and check what you've written. And this is so needed.

Unity, cooperation, peace, universal advancement, ascension, equality, disclosure, all these things are needed. Many don't share knowledge and some have "non interference contracts" which fortunately I do not recall. In fact one of the messages I received was its time to be bold.

We need to speak out and organize groups that are visible in communities, for peace, and overall awareness of nwo and survival issues, but to speak out against nwo and ask for disclosure. Also, to grow numbers of awareness, and to bring disclosure, and to heal earth herself, meditation groups would be the most positive way of doing this. Positive imagery and affirmations, and meditation.

This is the mission most of us are here to do. And so many aren't starting. We have to shine awareness and light to others, and alert them, make them aware. Its time to form peace, unity, meditition groups locally. We have to be bold and see ourselves powerfully protected from the ground up, just as we go about our missions to do so protected, safe and unmatched in all that we can do.

Na' ma' ste'

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by IAmD1

Sa' l me't Ja' r'i'n!

What a wonderful thread. Thank you for adding me to your friendship list so I thought to go and check what you've written. And this is so needed.

Unity, cooperation, peace, universal advancement, ascension, equality, disclosure, all these things are needed. Many don't share knowledge and some have "non interference contracts" which fortunately I do not recall. In fact one of the messages I received was its time to be bold.

We need to speak out and organize groups that are visible in communities, for peace, and overall awareness of nwo and survival issues, but to speak out against nwo and ask for disclosure. Also, to grow numbers of awareness, and to bring disclosure, and to heal earth herself, meditation groups would be the most positive way of doing this. Positive imagery and affirmations, and meditation.

This is the mission most of us are here to do. And so many aren't starting. We have to shine awareness and light to others, and alert them, make them aware. Its time to form peace, unity, meditition groups locally. We have to be bold and see ourselves powerfully protected from the ground up, just as we go about our missions to do so protected, safe and unmatched in all that we can do.

Na' ma' ste'

Oh I thank you. =) Very kind words indeed. I am proud to have you in my friends list. I hope we'll be able to do some real colaboration in the near future pertaining to finding ways to raise of the vibration earth wide.

I must ask you in my ignorance I do not know what Sa' l me't Ja' r'i'n! and na' ma' ste' mean and what language it is. Would you care to enlighten me. I have seen namaste thrown around alot but never got to it to ask where it comes from.

Looking forward also to reading more of your enlightened words on ATS.

[edit on 30/9/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Namaste is hindi and means "the light in me greets the light in you"

Now the other isn't. It is pleiadian greeting. My walk in friend shared this, and my andromedan in source friend started to write, at first without understanding, then a long term friend of our families, who we've known since 2 and who had a real wake up call in July just went into those memories talked about him being here for a reason, and who he was in source, and wrote in the languages. He is wide awake. Now its coming to my lips and at times I can attempt to write and it fits in with the sentence.

Examples:

on his thread, a friend writes this in andross/andromedan:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the seeker_713g

ka' la' ti' er'a'

I replied at my post, because I was listening to era and vangelis and my starseed music on my mp3 player and its akin to meditating, for over an hour, and this just came to my lips, so the words could be typed.

lo' me'ti'ra' ko' el' je' ma'e'
(and i cant remember if this was a rough approximation for requesting his guidance and direction, this was in response for him returning to the thread)

or such as this
ta' le' ko c'e la ma'te '
i said: az' a' ma' to'e'
he: pe' ka

where ko c' e means loved one, as in friendship love.

and while the words now sometimes spring up and I can write them, they are not understood well yet, sometimes I get a sense of an overview with my insight.

Now we do spontaneously write them, and there are others, now 5 I know who can. And the one we've known for years, he said, this is song, as a hymne, and then began to sing it to me.
Its time to be bold and get something out there, to wake people up. This may wake a few up, especially if they're listening to good music with frequencies.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you for clearing that up for me. Very interesting indeed and what a lovely meaning Na' mas' te.

When I was young I used to talk in my own language. I created whole songs in the language.

Ne bena
(My sould language) - I have no idea what it means though.

Love and light (Namaste)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We are all -"Related, Interconnected and Interdependent." Life is One Whole of Creation. Labels are only Words...................

[edit on 30-9-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Jeez I don't even know where to begin with this post as your OP has a lot in common with my thoughts. I must say for one though, as far back as i can remember I have felt misplaced and a deep gut wrenching feeling that i am to be of a great help to mankind. It even got me so far mixed up that i started looking around online at the age of ten for different races or kind of people which led me to believe that I was a wolf therian, all in all i found it to be untrue after channeling to my higher self, but it still led me to metaphysics and eventually here which no doubt has sped up my awareness and learning process. So i too have asked myself recently what does it matter if I am a wanderer, or a light worker, or whatever label i will regardless do whatever my heart says and follow that heart.

I sort of agree with your ideas on free will and why certain info shouldnt be withheld but at the same time agree with those withholding it, as things of the future aren't always certain and a number of things can happen to change the outcome. when that change does happen and its not what you expected it could mess your thoughts up even worse in a way the withholder didn't want, that's the way i see it.

another thing is with the seperation of people like us, or like light workers, this seperation is especially silly, but most of these people wether they seem seperated to you or not are actually benefiting others too, just not to the best extent as they could possibly do. for example Buddhists aren't secluded completely they too go around to towns or cities around them offering a helpful hand or prayer.

haha yeah i too feel the subtle energies off of things ranging from other people to just rocks.

edit: sorry if the end of my post seems jumbled together, i typed it out really fast and feel to lazy to make it better. =)

[edit on 1-10-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Did the language, flow and come to your lips? And there may be indicators for sound, such as "ne' be'na' " or "ne' be' n'a'"

Childhood doodles are often indicative. What is being written is more according to sound when I occasionally speak this in response to my friend, then attempt to write it. This is a human linguistic keyboard attempting to capture the sound. You can set the intention to connect to this language of your soul and it may bring out other memories as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Did the language, flow and come to your lips? And there may be indicators for sound, such as "ne' be'na' " or "ne' be' n'a'"

Childhood doodles are often indicative. What is being written is more according to sound when I occasionally speak this in response to my friend, then attempt to write it. This is a human linguistic keyboard attempting to capture the sound. You can set the intention to connect to this language of your soul and it may bring out other memories as well.

Haha thats interesting because anything is possible, and thinking back i know for a fact I too used to talk in another weird language for no reason and would even write a alien language! =) would be cool if they were part of my past, but who knows.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Hi Unity_99 yes I think it flowed pretty well. I could sit for hours and sing and when I did I felt very harmonious and sort of like at home. Especially if I was on a very hot bath at the same time.

L&L

[edit on 9/10/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Message in 3 Galactic Language

This message was made to wake up those who are more aware or perhaps ready for it.
I would actually spend time in meditation seeking to open up to universal languages. The ones written are limited to human keyboards and phoenic sounds.

I was sent a stone carving that was also interesting:

i869.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join