Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Sighting I saw a long time ago.

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It's been a little over 10 years since this happened.
Well I just signed up here pretty much but I want to share my story with you.

I was about 8 years old, I guess, a Thursday/Friday night probably, getting ready for bed. My mother just left the room. Before I go into my bed I look out the _ Well this time I looked into the sky and saw a large circle of light. I wouldn't actually say it was bright, it was easy to look at. Just a dimly lit floating circle of yellow light. I watched it for a while moving around in a circle in the same area, and then another light came out of it, and they were circling each other, then another one came out etc and they were making formations and "dancing" if you will, I was pretty much in awe watching. FYI, when these lights showed it was like the whole world went silent.
Anyways after a while I ran to my mother and pulled her to my window to show her. Guess what? They were gone. I've always wondered what they were. My mother believed me, my father, a man of logical reasoning, said it has to be a logical explanation and it being a "UFO" is .. bs.
Anyways that's my story, it is a shame I missed them leaving, and I wonder if they would've abducted me if I stayed longer.

I wonder if it was even lights from a bigger ship and it was the formation the lights move around in? Who knows.

Please don't call me a nutter

I'll add more if I can remember.

EDIT: These lights were pretty much over head, but high-ish in the sky.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Nobody interested ?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Nobody here is going to call you a nutter

With regards to formations. There are some documented examples of this, for instance the STS-80 footage:

www.youtube.com...

Is it similar to what you saw?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
Nobody here is going to call you a nutter

With regards to formations. There are some documented examples of this, for instance the STS-80 footage:

www.youtube.com...

Is it similar to what you saw?

Hmm, sort of, I suppose. Except what I saw was the UFO's were like flying around in a circle sort of like dancing with each other, and going into each other and making different patterns. Here's a quick picture I drew in Microsoft Paint to show you the shape and colour of the UFO(s)

( the image is extremely crude, just an example, perspective is looking up into the sky )

i44.tinypic.com...

Just imagine the external lights moving around in a circle around the one in the middle, then imagine all the lights going into the middle one, and coming out again doing it over and over doing weird formations.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting. There were plenty of reports about similar incidents at military bases in the past . People recorded glowing round objects dancing in formation and moving back and forth between each other , in routine almost.

I always think of humanoids when i picture UFOs dancing like that , as like only humans would show off like that. Just a thought

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmm interesting. I'd like to point out I was living at an apartment at that point. The suburb was pretty much all apartments, pretty quiet, but a large shopping center very close by. I lived on the 3rd floor. Which was actually quite high up.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Anyone else have some ideas?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Has anyone else had an experience like this one?

new topics

top topics

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def