It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute control of everything!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Absolute control is no longer knocking at the door it's in your house. TV tells you what to think through the FCC. They already tell you what to eat, drink, what supplements and medications to take and not take through the FDA. They tell you you cant do drugs or the DEA will show up. If you are a farmer they tell you how to farm through the USDA. If you grow unregistered tobaco, brew unregistered alchohol, or have a firearm they dont want you to have the ATF shows up. If you work you have to pay taxes to the IRS. They can legally tap your phones (and read all your computer traffic), look at your bank account, freeze your assets and look at your medical records without you knowing, all on suspicion that you might be a "terrorist". If you know something they dont want you to know the NSA will find you and make you disapear. The CIA will gather the intel on you first. NASA says who can and can't leave the planet and when. The FAA tells us when, where, and what we can and can't fly. The DOT tells us what we can and can't drive.

This is just the begining. There is no freedom. When would be a good time for everone to tell their congressman and senator and president that they are fired for treason. The american people have been sold out time and time again. When will it stop? It wont until too many people say enough is enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What scares me is some of the new tech stuff: They are installing panels at airports that can run brain scans to roughly detect your emotions... they can't quite "read your mind" yet but they can tell if you are hiding something, for example. Even Google earth freaks me out...complete strangers can look at your house, for example, if they know your address. Wait until they start putting RIFD chips in everything, even our bodies. And it looks like people are just going to lie down and take it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
What scares me is some of the new tech stuff: They are installing panels at airports that can run brain scans to roughly detect your emotions... they can't quite "read your mind" yet but they can tell if you are hiding something, for example. Even Google earth freaks me out...complete strangers can look at your house, for example, if they know your address. Wait until they start putting RIFD chips in everything, even our bodies. And it looks like people are just going to lie down and take it.

It wont be too long before reading your mind will be easily achieved..even see IMAGES of whats in your mind...crazy stuff,maybe the military have some form of this already in black ops. www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truth bearer

I enjoy this topic! And I doubt many ppl will be able to argue any of your points.

Very, very, alarming.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truth bearer

Most of this falls in the "laws" category and is intended to protect us from eachother, by means of controling the flow of freedoms we do possess. I'm not saying I agree with all of it I'm just not looking at it in the pessimistic way in wich it was presented.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth bearer
Absolute control is no longer knocking at the door it's in your house. TV tells you what to think through the FCC.

Only if you let it, or watch tv for that matter.

They already tell you what to eat, drink, what supplements and medications to take and not take through the FDA.

We are free to eat and drink whatever we want, where do you get this one from?

They tell you you cant do drugs or the DEA will show up.

Drugs are illegal and bad for you.

If you are a farmer they tell you how to farm through the USDA. If you grow unregistered tobaco, brew unregistered alchohol, or have a firearm they dont want you to have the ATF shows up.

Usda regulates food saftey, whats the concern? and if you have an illegal firearm you are breaking the law and posibly putting others at risk.

If you work you have to pay taxes to the IRS. They can legally tap your phones (and read all your computer traffic), look at your bank account, freeze your assets and look at your medical records without you knowing, all on suspicion that you might be a "terrorist".

If your not a "terrorist" and have nothing to hid then whats the problem, you probably wouldn't know they were looking anyway's.

The FAA tells us when, where, and what we can and can't fly. The DOT tells us what we can and can't drive.

UMMMM...saftey?????? Iknow I don't want a bunch of people flying around the neighborhood in homemade airplanes or kit heli's.

This is just the begining. There is no freedom. When would be a good time for everone to tell their congressman and senator and president that they are fired for treason. The american people have been sold out time and time again. When will it stop? It wont until too many people say enough is enough.

Freedom doen't mean being irresponsible and enabling a society to just do whatever it wants, the people need protection from eachother in an organised manner.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry but this is too much control, the UNITED STATES controls the WORLD, and has very strong psychological control over American, Canadian, Western influenced citizens. BUT we have Obama right Alysha

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Freedom doen't mean being irresponsible and enabling a society to just do whatever it wants, the people need protection from eachother in an organised manner.

People need protection from "each other"?
People are irresponsible and government is responsible for protecting people from "each other"?
Yes, government protects people from "each other".
Thank God we have government to protects us from "each other".
Without the protection of government we would certainly kill "each other".

Is this phrase "each other" some kind of subliminal dance macabre?
Are we really going to be persuaded that without government we would destroy "each other"? Government is needed to protect us from "each other"?
Yeah, we the people "need" protection from "each other" in an organized manner.
"Organized" manner.
We "need" protection from "each other" in an organized and responsible way.

No, no, I don't think it's "subliminal"...
Its "preliminary"

Good reading on this subject of "subjecting" people to the authority:

www.rickross.com...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Originally posted by truth bearer
Absolute control is no longer knocking at the door it's in your house. TV tells you what to think through the FCC.

Only if you let it, or watch tv for that matter.

They already tell you what to eat, drink, what supplements and medications to take and not take through the FDA.

We are free to eat and drink whatever we want, where do you get this one from?
No, we are not free to eat or drink whatever we want. We are forced to eat or drink by what is put on the shelves at the grocery stores (unless you grow your own and have a well) and believe me that approval by the U.S.D.A. don't mean diddly... They are in this with all the rest of them (to keep us all week). Do you think that for a minute that the food companies want us to be healthy, or eat less; No way. And doctors; do you think THEY want us to be healthy? No friggin' way do they. They would go out of business and could not pay their huge school loans off. And the pharmaceutical companies are feeding us addictive drugs and also other types of drugs to also keep us down. You have the heard the T.V. commercials that explain the "side effects" of most of those drugs. Geeeze, the side effects are more dangerous than the damned condition that you may have. I think I will just live with it. Did you also know that there are ways to avoid common diseases that they claim there is no cure for, such as cancer, heart disease and others..Well there is and they are becoming common knowledge in this day and time. We have been taught and brain washed to think so upside down that most of us do not know whether we are coming or going on any given day and it;s our own damned fault for buying into all the media crap that lots of us spend most of time paying attention to. I think that it's pathetic...sabre11004...

They tell you you cant do drugs or the DEA will show up.

Drugs are illegal and bad for you.

If you are a farmer they tell you how to farm through the USDA. If you grow unregistered tobaco, brew unregistered alchohol, or have a firearm they dont want you to have the ATF shows up.

Usda regulates food saftey, whats the concern? and if you have an illegal firearm you are breaking the law and posibly putting others at risk.

If you work you have to pay taxes to the IRS. They can legally tap your phones (and read all your computer traffic), look at your bank account, freeze your assets and look at your medical records without you knowing, all on suspicion that you might be a "terrorist".

If your not a "terrorist" and have nothing to hid then whats the problem, you probably wouldn't know they were looking anyway's.

The FAA tells us when, where, and what we can and can't fly. The DOT tells us what we can and can't drive.

UMMMM...saftey?????? Iknow I don't want a bunch of people flying around the neighborhood in homemade airplanes or kit heli's.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't disagree that there needs to be rules in place, However there does not need to be as much involvement from the government. These are mostly people who have no formal scientific education and evertime a problem occurs they make another rule (law) or agency that tells us what not to do where scientists and people who are educated to fix problems with solutions will be making the world better and not tell us what to do. Besides most of you who know the truth will see that these agencies are not there to protect us from each other but to protect the financial intrests of big corporations. Time and time again we are proving this to be true.

new topics

top topics

join