It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama's "promised jobs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So i was at a party tonight and mentioned our economic depression and collapse would cause riots which would make martial law, no one believed me despite the facts i said and one agreed the bail out was a great idea... than i got to think about obama's promise about creating new jobs

marial law+ fema camps= free labor

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
He promised to create OR save millions of jobs.

He never outright promised to create jobs, people just remember only that part of what he said.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Politicians always promise you the world. But in reality, at most they may be able to deliver about 1 percent of everything they promised.

The rest of the 99 percent of promise is speech attention grabber tactics.

It is no different from effective business communication.

SOLD!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
He hasn't said anything about what he was GOING to do, he just mentions what needs to happen. You will never be able to nail him down on anything at all. It just won't happen. Besides, he could care lees about what he promises because he is on a totally different agenda, which none of us, because of deceit, knows what that is and never will until it is too late. I kind of agree with John Wayne; "Fill your hands you sons of bitches."...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The jobs? Sure he's creating plenty of new jobs: Verichip customer service reps, builders of the Super Nafta Highway ( connecting Mexico, the U.S. and Canada, and FEMA camp guards/counselors ( in case you need to be re-brainwashed if you are a resister)

FOR REAL

They even tell you how you can keeep track of our Super NAFTA Highway construction- or " building new bridges in key states" on CNN and FOX

new topics

top topics

join