It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive weapons cache in WA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
[edit on 7-3-2009 by ug87]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

To add to the list was more high explosive including composition-b and C-4 and Det Cord than the bomb disposal unit, which was flown in from Iraq to check for traps,

The whole story sounds like BS to me.
For one there are plenty of very good EOD units in the US.
There never would be a need to call back EOD from iraq.

EOD Mobile Unit ELEVEN, Whidbey Island, Wash would be able to handle anything that was found.
even nukes.

It could be a case of homegrown militia groups getting prepared or it could be government sponsored (not saying which gov't).

Nether the government or a homegrown militia would store that type material in a storage unit. storage units are high theft areas

It would be stored in a number of small caches to prevent anyone finding more then a small amount.

Only a stupid person would store that much weaponry in one place or in a storage unit.

Also storage units are seldom auctioned sight unseen.
I have work for storage unit places and the owners had me open the units.

We always checked the units out before the auction just to see what was in them.
Many times we took the best items before the contents were sold.
other time the owners had me take left behind trash from units and put it in units so That they could sell the trash and would not have to haul it to the dump.

Also when worked construction i rented units and i always left them empty and locked when i left just to screw with the owners. plus to see if the storage company was opening the units before the auctions
none of these empty ones were ever auctioned,

[edit on 7-3-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ah yes, the old 'mounted M60s' sitting in a storage locker. What kind of civilian idiot came up with this. Was it you? Weapons aren't stored like that, dude. And nobody lapses on $$ gear like that.

Shameful post

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
]Weapons Cache Found At Storage Facility

Is this perhaps to what the OP was referring to?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
well thats totally scary . wonder how many more houses are like that ? just scattered throughout the states little ammo dumps

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i say its a damn shame they caught him.

top topics

join