It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't u believe in UFO's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I am extremely curious as to how some people do not believe in ufo's or extraterrestrials...

I am not going to put up much of a fight here for my belief in ufo's, because i believe that all the proof needed is already out there, especially the NASA footage out there along with the NASA flight recordings.

But for me, all this proof means nothing, nothing at all.

I don't need proof, or any kind of convincing that Extraterrestrials exist.

Who out there, and why, can come into this thread and tell me they honestly believe there are NO aliens in this HUGE universe we exist in ?

How can you be so vain, and so ignorant as to say that we are the only intelligent beings in existence in this entire galaxy, this entire universe!

Compared to the vast greatness of space, we are but mere "bacteria" or cell like organisms in the hugeness compared to how big other planets and our universe is.

How, how can you stand there think, actually think, we are completely alone in this universe.

please tell me

[edit on 7-3-2009 by SkitzoFrenic]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
I am extremely curious as to how some people do not believe in ufo's or extraterrestrials...

Most skeptics, like myself believe in UFO's just not that they are of alien origin. We also believe that there is life elsewhere...as for me..and perhaps others...no proof that they have visited us. Lights in the sky or heresay(witnesses) don't prove anthing...only that they have seen something they could not identify. As long as there are other alternatives out there to explain away ufo's then I will not blindly believe. Who knows maybe they are alien...but until there is solid proof to that fact and that no other explainations (such as natural phenomenon/military) can be attributed than no I will not believe. I definitly do not believe that aliens have taken people as there is not one shred of evidence..not even a tiny piece to back those claims up.

As for your stance that you don't need evidence because of faith....well you have to open your mind a little more. I see ufology becoming a new faith because of this blind devotion. I also believe that if the military really wanted to discredit this field...what better way to do it by hiring ex military/astronauts/scientists to come forward with ridiculous claims. Have them tell the world they are defying the military and have decided to speak out about this. This would be such an easy tactic to use as the believers will believe just about anything.

new topics

join