It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey... NASA More UFOs!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey all!
Found this on youtube and thought you'd enjoy.I love seeing NASA with their foot in their mouth! and as this video shows that is most definatly the case.

I always love when they black out certain objects from view as well, what a great way to further the publics interest in ufo's. Hope you all enjoy the video!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Would you mind giving me some deatil as to what is happneing on the youtube link and when it was? I have crappy dial up ::blush:: and can't view video, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm curious as to if it's from tonights launch. I saw about five bright lights off to the left of the rocket, before the boosters detached. I saw it one ONE of the replays of the launch and after that, they skipped over that particular camera angle on additional replays - Cam3 I belive. The only other replays of the rocket launch were at close range to where you couldn't see the whole sky.

So, for those of us still stuck in the 90s can you give us a synopsis of the video? Thanks in advace!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Another nice find.

Oh hell these things are seriously playing with them. I guess it at least shows ETs have a sense of humor.

Que for debunkers - ice cubes - camera flares - swamp gas... you know the deal...

wZn

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Hey there! well it's a great(IMO) compilation of NASA videos from sts missions showing unidentified objects and in some cases NASA using their famous "blurring" effect to hide the objects from view. Jamie Maussan hosts this one and goes over the footage( I like him BTW)

[edit on 7-3-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Brought to you by Jaime Maussan...again.
Mister birds, balloons (including flying horses), and hoaxes. One of the men who is singlehandedly contributing to making ufology a laughing stock.

www.ufowatchdog.com...
uforeflections.blogspot.com...
www.eyepod.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Awesome video! S&F

I have not seen 90% of those sightings. Great find!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think those sites are trying to discredit Jamie Maussan, I believe some of what he says, not all but I give him an A for effort! Phage in the video we have actuall NASA footage Maussan is just presenting it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

Thanks I hadn't either but was pretty excited when I did, I always like to see the NASA anyomolys!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Very good find!

The first shuttle clip in the video, looks like a sunlight refraction in the lens, but the rest are very interesting!

Where is our NASA friend? Isnt he going to chime in on this one?

Good post OP!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Hi there RFBurns!, thanks.
I think you may be right, there all interesting non the less and I always like actuall NASA footage.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Hi alyosha!

I agree, seeing the original NASA footage helps us analyze whats going on. Many of them do show unusual objects. It is rare to find original footage with the anomalies.

NASA will have to spill the beans soon anyway, the UFO sightings are only increasing and when you got millions out there with their own cameras equipped with NV it will be much harder for them to dismiss all of this as swamp gas!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Ya, I love it when they"blurr" the video shots to cover up the objects on live feeds, scrubbed of course. They will look pretty foolish when they do fianaly have to come out and tell the public whats really going on!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Ya, I love it when they"blurr" the video shots to cover up the objects on live feeds, scrubbed of course. They will look pretty foolish when they do fianaly have to come out and tell the public whats really going on!

It is understandable to see some NASA video with a portion blurred out, especially covering flight data or some other super secret number or indication overlay on the screen, but when you see a huge blurr out covering a large section of the video where you can tell there is no CG numbers or data, then that is an obvious sign of Never Anything Seen Alright ploy.

Sometimes NASA tips their hand without even realizing it. And they think we out here are dumb.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage (including flying horses),

HEY What have you got against flying horse

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Brought to you by Jaime Maussan...again.

So Herr Phage... by that condescending remark are you implying that Jaime Maussan created those videos?

Are they faked? or are they real NASA clips?

I mean I know its standard operating procedure for skeptics to shoot the messenger... but really...

Lets look at the objects not the speaker shall we?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The clip shows unidentified objects in NASA footage, of course there are those who are trying to discredit Maussan, in this case he is simply presenting the footage, he is not claiming to have produced it or anything like that. The footage is interesting IMO, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As we all have seen, the first tactic is to point the finger at the messenger, sending the focus of the subject in question..ie the objects in the NASA videos..off track.

The STS 114 thread is FULL of that mess.

Hope this one does not become another repository of their "waste dump" junk.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, in this case attacking the "messenger" is appropriate. Just as attacking Sereda is for his out of context quotes and psuedoscientific nonsense is.

Maussan has repeatedly demonstrated his inability or lack of desire to look critically at anything he presents. He has been repeatedly shown to promote hoaxes and hoaxers. His leading narrations and cheesy music are designed to direct the viewer rather than encourage independent thought. He has to tell people what they are seeing because otherwise, they may get the wrong idea and think they are looking at birds, balloons, fakes, and yes, ice and debris.

At least the STS-114 video shows something interesting enough to debate.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe he is doing a good job of not directing the viewer in this case, he presents the clips and gives his opinion, the rest is left up to the viewer to decide. Though misunderstood, I believe Muassan to have have good intentions here, he's not selling this video and not using it to promote anything so the what's the motivation? maybe the persuit of truth.. I dunno.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes, in this case attacking the "messenger" is appropriate.

Maussan has repeatedly demonstrated his inability or lack of desire to look critically at anything he presents. He has been repeatedly shown to promote hoaxes and hoaxers. His leading narrations and cheesy music are designed to direct the viewer rather than encourage independent thought. He has to tell people what they are seeing because otherwise, they may get the wrong idea and think they are looking at birds, balloons, fakes, and yes, ice and debris.

This might be true for some of Maussan's other publications, but what about this particular one of NASA footage?

Just because some prior work highlighted hoxes or proven spoofs, doesnt mean that a blanket dismissal should be applied to offical NASA footage.

Maybe the guy is improving on what he is doing? I dont know but when you got offical NASA footage, I doubt seriously any of it would be faked.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join