It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What my Researches Have Came To

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Alright, so for the past couple of months, I've been doing research for multiple things.

1. The new 'Digital Transition' is fake, the picture may be better, but the new DTV's come equipped with cameras, the conversion boxes also come equipped with cameras and microphones, my proof lye here: www.youtube.com...

------
Before I start number 2, Ive ran into things with the government, witch includes the presidents and others being apart of the Free Mason group.The Free Masons designed the one dollar bill.

2. The one dollar bill has multiple things on it, there are 13 stars, forming the Star of David above the eagle on the right, the eagle has a branch with 13 leaves and grapes on it, and holds 13 arrows. This refers to the 13 colonies.

3. The pyramid on the other side of the bill contains latin writting, Ive researched this and it means "Our opperation is a success" on the top and on the bottom, "the New World Order". Engraved on the bottom of the pyramid are roman numerals, 1776 which is when the idea of America came across the Free Masons in Germany.

So yeah is is all I can post for now.

-Faded.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good research.

As for digital transition, good work but maybe those cameras aren't real and you can get a nice digital tv without it watching you? I think so. But do this if you are paranoid: Watch TV on a PC monitor with a TV card that costs like 50 dollars. That way you know there is no camera when you are enjoying HDTV. Good work so far.

Okay so then the next part about freemasons I don't know much except that it takes a lot of skill to craft rock or electricity or anything hard, you know? But if you want to know more, just keep researching and doing your best. Also ask your friends and loved ones what they think. Good job! Two months is not a long time to be researching anything, I've been doing it for years and still have no dam clue!

I am not afraid if I see stars or other symbols, because I see these things as always having two sides. I know that if I am trying hard to find the truth, then I never need to be afraid. As for what symbols mean, that is for you to decide. In my personal opinion, I think that these things are what we make of them, but my advice would be, "Be wise like serpent, gentle like dove, cautious like chicken."

Keep up your research! Tell us what kind of library you use and where you have found the best information.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I tink the camera microphone was debunked already as a hoax
and the $1 dollar bill thing most already ,
20 minutes on any conspiracy site and it's one of the first things you learn.
edit for spelling

[edit on 6-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The only way to prove there is a camera and microphone inside one of these, is to have someone here open up a converter box and prove find and prove that this camera and microphone function. Shouldn't be hard to do if it's real.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by amazing]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I own 5 old DTV converters and I ripped them all apart looking for hidden devices. Apart from creating a mess on my bench, I found nothing but capacitors, resistors, IC1 chips and other bits and bobs. Nothing I found even remotely resembles a microphone or a camera.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Same here - when my (and my brothers) digibox packed up, I took them apart and had a good look through.

There is not much inside there, and nothing even remotely resembling a cam or mic.

The other point that springs to mind is who would monitor IF there were cams and mics - there are millions of digital recievers in the UK, and for the most part it would just capture folks sitting on the sofa and picking their noses as they stayed glued to the idiot box.

Of much more concern would be if they were able to incorporate mind control into the digital signal - oh wait, they already do that, it's called MSM.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Okay so then the next part about freemasons I don't know much except that it takes a lot of skill to craft rock or electricity or anything hard, you know? But if you want to know more, just keep researching and doing your best. Also ask your friends and loved ones what they think. Good job! Two months is not a long time to be researching anything, I've been doing it for years and still have no dam clue!

Keep up your research! Tell us what kind of library you use and where you have found the best information.

Ive actually have been researching since January, but yeah.

And as to where I find my information, all over the internet, books such as "A Brave New World Order".
I also have more to share.
----
The government and NASA are working together to make a satellite, two actually. One is called the Deathstar (Dunno if its named after the star wars Deathstar) and this thing will be able to kill you anywhere on the world, with a laser.
The second is Project Blue something, I cant exactly remember the name right now but I will edit as soon as possible with it. This will be able to control the weather, and cause earthquakes. my family and I believe they will cause massive earthquakes then say they have found oil, coal, ect.

The government is also hiding so much from us (No really, Sherlock?).
They plan to place red stickers on the mailboxes of people who they will find useless.
They will create a profile of you based on what you watch on TV, and I believe what you do on the computer also.
The devil is coming, conspiracy freaks believe Obama is a decoy, he will cause mayhem, then the devil will come and kill him and everyone will think that hes a hero for getting rid of who they think is the devil.

Random shots Time!:
The government has complete control of the stock market.
The Great Depression was actually completely set up by the president, Herbert Clark Hoover, then successor, Franklin Delano Roosevelt who ended it.
The government and Military/Marine corps. officials are believed to have signed a peace treaty with the aliens allowing them to stay here on Earth.
I think John Glenn is an alien.

Anyway thats all, folks, for now.

-Faded.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faded.
The government and Military/Marine corps. officials are believed to have signed a peace treaty with the aliens allowing them to stay here on Earth.
I think John Glenn is an alien.

Anyway thats all, folks, for now.

-Faded.

Faded, I'm gonna tell you a secret my friend.

There is a wormhole between this time, 2009, and the year 1400 or so. So it's like a 600 year wormhole, like on Star Trek --except it exists in the mind, only. So it's not going to involve your flesh or your body, it's all within you, like a plant is actually inside the tiny seed. All the wormhole requires, is focus, and emotional intent. It will open.

Once it oens in your head, the Amish (Dutch moon-landing ancestors, actually) will not seem so silly to you. They have the wormhole open in their heads. They know that both time are in communication with eachother.

So if you and your loved ones choose to open the wormhole in your heads, then you will feel as if something has taken over your body. It will be called peace. You will wonder why you have peace when your clothes are different from others and maybe you are living in a tent or in a shack, like some people are doing at the other end of the wormhole. Also you may see some tortures and so on in the present time and these may be shown on TV to disturb you: Don't panic. Just gather with family and friends and concentrate on the good things that are coming through the wormhole.

Eventually we'll move into the future. I hear that there may be a wormhole into the future which is also 600 years but they won't open their end. I wonder, do they hate us?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

3. The pyramid on the other side of the bill contains latin writting, Ive researched this and it means "Our opperation is a success" on the top and on the bottom, "the New World Order". Engraved on the bottom of the pyramid are roman numerals, 1776 which is when the idea of America came across the Free Masons in Germany.

1776 is on there because of the Declaration of Independence.
en.wikipedia.org...

Novus ordo seclorum means "New Order of the Ages".
en.wikipedia.org...

Annuit cœptis means "He approves our undertakings".
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks curious, I researched a different meaning but yeah.

and to smallpeeps, I really dont understand what your getting at in the beigging but yeah, maybe the future people do hate us.
---

Ive talked to my brother who thinks that war is funded by the American government, and when they decide who wins, they drop the cash support, eventually leading to a collapse in the weaponry they have.

Another thing he told me, was that, our taxes goto the british, because we are sitill linked to them and instead of 13 colonies, were 50.

we both think that Obama is leading for third world government, or in other words, he wants the U.S. and the Middle east to link up, thats what weve led to blieve after he gave a speech saying "I want to be president of these 57 states, my mom told m something to do with iraq or pakistan or something like that have 7 provinces, or 57 provinces.

Obama gave a speech in Germany- Germany, not U.S.A- before the elections that he wanted to start a new world order. THe speech was made in no other than the orgin of America, Germany.

But yeah, thats all I have now, Ill come back when I can get some more solid information.

Including things with NASA, their not the nice space association their cracked up to be from my understanding.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Very funny. You guys are one of the reasons I joined this forum. I love hearing absolutely crazy conspiracies--always intricate, lacking proof. I love it. Keep it up. BTW the dollar stuff IS old news.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

after reading your post , your gonna fit in, get your Tin Foil hat, start by looking at the media at the top of this forum,

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
reply to post by Faded.

after reading your post , your gonna fit in, get your Tin Foil hat, start by looking at the media at the top of this forum,

Thanks, my brother got me into this conspiracy stuff and it just latched on, but yeah, thanks.

-Faded.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dude, you haven't researched anything!

Come on admit it, you just quickly browsed the most recent threads page here and then started a new thread by typing out what you remember reading, which seems to be bugger all.

Nice work!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Faded.

I have yet to run across anything credible enough to convince me about the DTV/camera thing.

Look a little closer on the $1 bill and you'll find an owl.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
reply to post by Faded.

I have yet to run across anything credible enough to convince me about the DTV/camera thing.

Look a little closer on the $1 bill and you'll find an owl.

Yes, I remember finding that as well.

And to Chadwickus, no I researched this along with my brother.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ive talked to my brother

my brother

with my brother.

Methinks you cling onto what your brother says as being truth without independently verifying these claims yourself.

While it is good to look up to older siblings, remember that they are only human too and can make mistakes.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Dude, you haven't researched anything!

Come on admit it, you just quickly browsed the most recent threads page here and then started a new thread by typing out what you remember reading, which seems to be bugger all.

Nice work!

You stole the words right outta my mouth.

This 2 months of research looks more like 5 minutes of skimming through ATS

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have searched over what my brother said, and no, ive been researching for 3 months, since January, and Ive never even skimmed through the site except through things about UFO's and pyramids, and the moon.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It took 3 months to accumulate that information, ...you must work for the Government

top topics

<<   2 >>

join