It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
for all of us that are not raving....there are still many odd situations, and unexplained occurrences connected to 9/11, that the official story doesn't answer. believe it or not, there are millions of bright critical-thinking individuals that know something was wrong with what the public was told. and as far as "conspiracy nuts"...these conspiracies were proven and admitted to:
1...Iran-contra
2...Watergate
3...gulf of Tonkin resolution
4...the CDC's secret syphilis experiment on Americans
the fact that they are called nuts, is a common chapter in any 101 class on propaganda

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Like I said, don't shoot the messenger, just look at and deal with the information presented.

Plus you can't hang me out and write me off based on one comment that was intended to evoke the appropriate image of an Islamist extremist "pilot" bent on destruction, so yeah "beedie-eyed Islamist extremist" terrorist. What's wrong with that, that's the official story?

spooky24

All you have is the same old fairytale and an insulting nature that has not changed in more than 12 years.

It's the official story that's the "fairytale" ("public myth" - Zelikow).

Do you think you know me from 12 years ago?

The implication of that is that you've been working to defend or to stand guard for, the official story, for that same timeframe. Why, spooky24?

Regards,

NAM

edit on 1-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
First off if you would consult history books rather than truther sites you would know that in signing the Paris Peace Accords both the Republic of North Vietnam and the United States agreed that neither side knew just what happened in the Gulf of Tonkin. The agreement stated that by decree the incident was meaningless as neither side could prove the other was the aggressor. LBJ's Decision Points says the exact same thing.

What happened to the originating planes and the people on them is an unknown.

You can't debate in a vacuum. You simply can't cherrypick events and criticize them without working them into a solid time line. Who-What-When-Where and how.

All the phone calls were fake-the radar returns fake-all the air to ground and ground to air recordings-more than 90 min worth-are fake as well. If your going to debate that then where is your proof?

Highly decorated war hero's who are now professional pilots flying passenger jets just disappear off the face of the earth?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I believe the jets alone could have downed the WTC towers, but an extra nudge....just in case, yeah.

Also, the "free-fall" appears normal to me.

However, after 10 years of being a skeptic, now I realize that LIH vs MIH is the only debate left.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

FlyingFox
I believe the jets alone could have downed the WTC towers

Even though the towers were designed to withstand jetliner impacts? And even though the soft aluminum bodies of the aircraft could not do, and in reality did not do significant structural damage to the steel fortress that was the cores of the buildings?

The planes only caused about 15% damage to the structure in the impact zones, according to NIST. And the structure was 100% intact above and below the impact zones. 15% structural damage to a steel-structured highrise is not significant or severe-enough damage in those towers to cause collapse .

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by questioningall

Thank you. I really hope people take the time to view the documentaries on the 2000 election and how Bush stole the election from Al Gore who clearly won. Makes one wonder what life would have been like for the past 8 years and what the current state of the country would be had Al Gore been president.

I remember watching this on tv.

When they announced that Al Gore had won, then immediately said it was a mistake and it was really Bush who'd won. I was aghast. It was obvious, blatant, and 'in your face' corruption in action. What's worse is they got away with it. Absolutely shocking. To say I was speechless is an understatement.

That was the day the blinkers fell from my eyes, and also the day I stopped laughing at conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The planes only caused about 15% damage to the structure in the impact zones, according to NIST. And the structure was 100% intact above and below the impact zones. 15% structural damage to a steel-structured highrise is not significant or severe-enough damage in those towers to cause collapse .

Absolutely absurd. The explosions of the jet fuel sent a fireball in search of oxygen and blew elevator doors to pieces 7 stories below the concourse. In doing so it also destroyed the sprinkler system through out the building. This allowed fires to consume combustibles at will and was the main instigator of weakening of the floor trusses which were left without fire protection blown off from the impact.

Where do you people get this stuff(truther site I should have guessed it) The biggest reason for the weakening of the steel was the lack of water to control the fire. Did you not know this? Or, you knew it but since it was inconvenient to your truther pipe dream, you didn't include it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

spooky24

Absolutely absurd. The explosions of the jet fuel sent a fireball in search of oxygen and blew elevator doors to pieces 7 stories below the concourse.

Do you REALLY believe that, and have you ever heard the testimony of a janitor by the name of William Rodriguez?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
That is the guy that heard a rumble that was translated as a massive explosion by truther sites. He testified that he heard a rumble 10 seconds before the plane hit. That begs the question of how could he have known when the plane hit-he sure as hell couldn't see it.

I think it was a CNN interview that this was pointed out to him and made him look like a fool. The whole idea of a little bomb that made a rumble was planted under the sub floor is just so far fetched and silly that it's a waste of time to even discuss it.

I believe what happened to him was a lot like Cindy Sheehan as she had no idea how the far left would take over and ruin her life. I think he felt the same way about being used by the truthers.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
this is classic "need to know"...turner construction had an office in the tower....so...nobody there had to know anything about this...but...it would have given a small team the proper cover with faked employee badges, to freely access the proper spots for demolition. and no one that worked there would have been the wiser, even if they saw them, the cover could have been that they were "contracted out" by turner construction...pictured employee badges would have been all that was needed to NOT raise suspicion

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You didn't answer my first question spooky..

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The express elevators doors that were blown off were seen by 5 or 6 people including Rodriguez and he commented on the strong smell of kerosene. Also, the doors were pulled from the rubble as it was an important piece in trying to understand how the plaza, concourse and the lower levels were damaged as bad as they were. That elevator is the only one that transit all the floors from the 105th story Window On the World banquet hall to the very lowest levels. There are still several unanswered questions about the express elevator that will more that likely never be solved.

Do you really think anyone will give credence to any plan that says a few guys with fake badges were able to plant explosives when each story is an acre in size with each floor having over 125 employees and over 20 maintenance and security workers?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So I guess that the answer to my first question then, is yes.

The "it's not possible" theory or hypothesis, however, isn't in and of itself an explanation or a disqualifier for all physical phenomenon observed. Incredulity, isn't a logical rebuttal, to what is being and has been shown. It's the official story otoh, which cannot hold up and sustain itself under any serious amount of rational scrutiny and analysis. Fruthermore that the complexity for such an operation is so high, doesn't mean that such a thing is impossible, as evidenced by all the physical evidence itself, including, not the least of which is the actual occurrance of the subsequent destruction, of the buildings themselves.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It's the official story otoh, which cannot hold up and sustain itself under any serious amount of rational scrutiny and analysis.

Do you mean scrutiny by web warriors?

Where are all the structual engineers from all over the planet that say it wasn't caused by planes and fire?
Other than the ones makeing money off of 911.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Incredulity, isn't a logical rebuttal, to what is being and has been shown. It's the official story otoh, which cannot hold up and sustain itself under any serious amount of rational scrutiny and analysis.

While I commend your pretty use of metaphors and your technical assertion that it is simply impossible to claim something can't be done, I know your phrase " under any serious amount of rational scrutiny and analysis" is nonsecular as the brightest and most experienced minds on the planet have already done years of "scrutiny and analysis" and your only recourse is to call them liars, conspirators and evil government agents.

The 102 minuets that composed the beginning and end of that horrifying day are perhaps the most studied event in human history. The stories of incredibly bravery, self-sacrifice and kindness under intense pressure are forever in my conscience as a highlight of the human existence.

The young man who came to New York to become an actor on his first day as a security guard in the North Tower gave up his most promising life to help complete strangers. You see, this is not about blame or guilt, it's about learning, and perhaps preventing anything like this from ever happening again-while at the same time remembering those who gave up their lives helping others.

Of course your never going to learn any of those horrific, yet uplifting events, because your own neurotic obsession that the government is the force of Lucifer and that anybody involved in that said government is an evil force-including myself of course.

edit on 12-12-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It has become quite obvious that there IS or most certainly was an evil force and network inside the government, not the whole government, but a shadow government, and there's no excuse for that, and no need to protect it, or try to guard it. It doesn't win any points that kind of thing, not where it counts.

There's no opportunity to really learn and thus serve a cause of historical truth and justice capable of honoring the many victims, both on that day and in the wake of 9/11 even in terms of various abuses of power, unless and until we are able to access the truth about what really happened, and it's quite obvious that the official story about it is false and even absurd and not believable, in so many ways, which is why I asked you about the sub level explosions and if you really believe that it was the result of a fireball going all the way down the elevator shaft.

As to you yourself, it's your own conscience that you have to reconcile with, but if you are knowingly being deceitful, to try to defend and support something that you know to be a Big Lie, then well, that's not a good thing to be involved in, because it doesn't wash off.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

spooky24

Absolutely absurd. The explosions of the jet fuel sent a fireball in search of oxygen and blew elevator doors to pieces 7 stories below the concourse.

NAM

Do you REALLY believe that, and have you ever heard the testimony of a janitor by the name of William Rodriguez?

spooky24
That is the guy that heard a rumble that was translated as a massive explosion by truther sites. He testified that he heard a rumble 10 seconds before the plane hit. That begs the question of how could he have known when the plane hit-he sure as hell couldn't see it.

I think it was a CNN interview that this was pointed out to him and made him look like a fool.

Here's Rodriguez's testimony, which is that after the sublevel explosion (rumble) he HEARD the hit and explosion "up above".

edit on 12-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Gee I hope I didn't just somehow place Mr. Rodriguez, a 9/11 Hero in mortal jeopardy somehow ya never know the way everything's "connected" these days, may God watch over him and protect him in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I cannot believe 9/11 is still being debated...

Ross Perot coined the phrase: "gorilla dust"...gorillas would throw dust into the air to confuse their opponent...
That is what is being thrown up for the last 12 years and the internet info/disinfo flood has actually helped the cause of obfuscation... duh...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-12-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I cannot believe 9/11 is still being debated...

I had forgotten about that quote-from the debate I think. Didn't he go on to say-"just start a little war going somewhere to make the numbers add up" or the numbers go up-something like that.

For some few calling the American government and the American people liars, conspirators and murders make their own dull and uneventful lives seem more tolerable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join