It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

It continues. For an example, ISIS was actually al-Qaeda-in-Iraq, but its murderous operations has distanced itself even from the main al-Qaeda terrorist organization of Osama bin Laden.

Currently, terrorist are trying to acquire nuclear weapons, which is very scary considering that there are nukes that can now fit inside a suitcase. Imagine a nuclear car bomb detonating in the middle of a major U.S. city. That is the state the world is today and simply ignoring warnings of the present can have even more serious consequences in the future.

I don't like war and have served in wars myself and in fact, I almost lost my son to a roadside bomb in Iraq, but there are times when one cannot look the other way and hope that nothing will happen because that is how wars have begun.
edit on 30-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

So, you are resigned to being there into perpetuity? Because nothing will change over there. There will always be a terrorist fighting for their gods. Would that not fulfill the conspiracy of a one world government? The one with the most troops and weapons invading another continent?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

There will always be wars, but the name of the game is to keep the terrorist from carrying out their attacks in this country. You would be surprised how many terrorist attacks were quietly stopped in mid-stream within the United States over the years. In fact, one terrorist was caught crossing into Washington State from Canada on a bombing mission.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Yes, there will always be wars and evil. That is my point. This is not a war. My son is signing up for the Navy. I know a lot of people say Bush was dumb. I don't think so. I think all is going according to plan for the Bush one world government and control of it all. He and his friends and family are no better than ISIS, same goals. I would rather my son stand and fight here with me by his side.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There will never be a one-government world and Bush was dreaming. We have pulled thousands of troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and the military continues to draw down on personnel. The current military cutback to its lowest numbers in decades is not indicative of a worldwide takeover operation by the United States.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

And if we get a republican president along with congress? Will the de-escalation continue?

ETA: Bush knew when he sent thousands of troops into Afghanistan that the deal was sealed. We would not do like the Russians and leave a mess. And it will always be a mess. Very clever.
edit on 30-11-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And if we get a republican president along with congress? Will the de-escalation continue?

I don't think so. There are already complaints that the military budget is being cut too deep and in Afghanistan, the cuts were deep enough that some units had to skip a normal breakfast because of lack of money. Goods and services at many bases have been cut and there was a time when I could not even acquire safety items for my workers from the Air Force because of lack of money. I had to wait for the next fiscal year to order anything.

ETA: Bush knew when he sent thousands of troops into Afghanistan that the deal was sealed. We would not do like the Russians and leave a mess. And it will always be a mess. Very clever.

Actually, thousands of U.S. troops have already left Afghanistan and many are now looking for jobs here in the United States. Had the Taliban turned over Osama bin Laden, U.S. troops wouldn't have gone into Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Perpetual war = Perpetual Profits..

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

What profits? The wars in Afghanistan and iraq will eventually cost the United States trillions of dollars.

US Wars in Afghanistan, Iraq to Cost $6 trillion

The cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could reach as high as $6 trillion dollars – or $75,000 for every household in America – a new study from Harvard University has found.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

That doesn't sound like a good profit margin by anyone's standards.
edit on 30-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That is what it costs the taxpayers. I am looking at my grandchild right now and I suspect she will be paying some rich guy for the rest of her life in her taxes. Mostly private contractors and the rogue governments, I suspect. Will have to research that. But someone else got that money.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

That is what it costs the taxpayers. I am looking at my grandchild right now and I suspect she will be paying some rich guy for the rest of her life in her taxes. Mostly private contractors and the rogue governments, I suspect. Will have to research that. But someone else got that money.

We can take a look here.

Defense industry bracing for major hit over 2016 budget

Big weapons programs will take significant hits if Congress’s short-term spending plan turns into a year-long contingency budget.

The Pentagon could find itself in trouble in the year ahead if Congress can’t hammer out an agreement on the federal budget in the next few months. Failure to pass a 2016 budget could mean a lot of pain for defense contractors as stopgap funding limits the military’s ability to launch new procurement programs, prioritize research and development, or otherwise engage in long-term national security planning.

The Navy would also likely feel the pain in its major ongoing efforts to replace two classes of submarines and update its fleet of Arleigh Burke class guided missile destroyers with new ships.

fortune.com...

Defense Cuts Increase Risks for Smallest Contractors

As defense budget cuts drag on, and with the sequestration looming on the horizon, smaller contractors in the Pentagon’s supply chain are feeling the pinch.

Whereas prime and top-tier firms have several if not dozens of contracts with the Department of Defense, allowing them to absorb losses from occasionally canceled orders, small business manufacturers often provide parts for just one or two projects. That leaves them susceptible to even modest reductions in military spending.

“Of particular concern to DOD are the implications of the continued budget environment for small innovative companies,” the Pentagon said in its annual report to Congress detailing the state of its industrial capabilities. “As we collectively live through this downturn, small companies are going to have the greatest difficulty absorbing cuts.”

www.thefiscaltimes.com...

We are living in a new world where foreign terrorist have placed a price on the heads of you, your children, and every American citizen, military and civilian.

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

The First Fatwa

In August of 1996, Osama bin Laden issued his first fatwa, a 30-page polemic entitled "Declaration of War Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," against the United States and Israel, and it was published in a London newspaper called Al Quds al Arabi.

The Second Fatwa

The second fatwa was published on February 23, 1998, in Al Quds al Arabi. Unlike the first fatwa, which was issued by Osama bin Laden alone, this fatwa was signed by Osama bin Laden; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of Jihad group in Egypt and al Qaeda second-in-command; Abu-Yasir Rafa'l Ahmad Taha, leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jumiat-ut-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh.

The fatwa reasons that "three facts that are known to everyone" compel war against the United States. First, the United States has been "occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places." Second, the "crusader-Zionist alliance" has inflicted great devastation upon the Iraqi people. Third, the United States' goal is "to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

It concludes with instructions to Muslims everywhere:

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it.... [E]very Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.

www.heritage.org...

If you are an American, consider yourself a target. What happened on 9/11/2001, and currently happening in the Middle East and Europe, is a wake-up call. We can choose to turn a blind eye to terrorism as Britain, France and Soviet Union had done as Hitler gobbled up Europe, that is, until Hitler turned on them, or we confront the threat that is currently facing us.

If we ignore the threat of terrorism, be prepared to pay the consequences. Warnings were ignored prior to World War II whereas our allies embarked upon a road of appeasement with Hitler rather than confronting him before it was too late and as a result, millions of people paid with their lives.

Now that suitcase nukes are a reality, we cannot afford to allow such ignorance to control our actions. After all, it will be our children, and grandchildren who will face the consequences of our lack of will to confront the terrorist threat that we all are facing today. In other words, ignoring worldwide terrorist is not an option.

edit on 1-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Thanks for that info, I appreciate your diligence. You know, I think we are entering a time where most of us know all this, because of time on the internet and FB news feeds. We all know that ignoring terrorist is not an option. The only options I know of are:

1. Send hundreds of thousand of troops, (forget coalitions), conquer, then police by leaving troops behind to police citizens (did we try that already?)

2. Ruin economies by isolating our country with closed borders and no money crosses beyond the border til this mess is contained.

3. Nuke the place.

Bush really did not think out the end game or we are right where he wanted us.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks for the fear-mongering! That is such an awesome talent you demonstrated for MOM.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks for that info, I appreciate your diligence. You know, I think we are entering a time where most of us know all this, because of time on the internet and FB news feeds. We all know that ignoring terrorist is not an option. The only options I know of are:

1. Send hundreds of thousand of troops, (forget coalitions), conquer, then police by leaving troops behind to police citizens (did we try that already?)

That didn't work very well because the underlying root of the problem was not properly addressed. Case in point was Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but I do find Vietnam interesting because not many people know that North Vietnam was just two days away from surrendering to the United States, but Nixon stopped the 'Line Backer II" bombing campaign before they surrendered and the rest is history. The top communist military leader, General Giap, was so astonished that he wrote the following message:

General Võ Nguyên Giáp

The following quote is from his memoirs currently found in the Vietnam War memorial in Hanoi:

* "What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes.

* If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it.

But we were elated to notice your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefields. We were ready to surrender. You had won!"

www.greatthoughtstreasury.com... -u

2. Ruin economies by isolating our country with closed borders and no money crosses beyond the border til this mess is contained.

That doesn't always work either. We have to get at the heart of the problem, and that is, the hatred that is currently being preached in the Middle East and exported throughout the Middle East, African and even in the Far East. There are Muslims killing Muslims and Muslims bombing Mosques in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, India, etc. Osama bin Laden even bragged about raising a flag over the White House and the events of 9/11 shows that he was serious.

3. Nuke the place.

I don't believe that will work either despite the fact that Japan surrendered after the only two use of nukes in that country. I must add that the B-29 fire bombing of Japan was much more destructive than the nukes.

Bush really did not think out the end game or we are right where he wanted us.

The world is largely unaware of what is going on in regards to the 'War on Terror' and the campaign is very unconventional to say the least and that war will last for years. Many terrorist attacks on the United States have since been stopped in mid-stream, but because much of the 'War on Terror' is currently classified, not much is known of its operations other than behind closed-doors.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It's reality. One only has to go back to World War II where warnings were ignored by our allies. Hitler also ignored warnings from his own commanders and his ignorance is what helped the allies defeat him.

Japan ignored warnings, which resulted in its eventual surrender. I might add that on December 7/8 1941, the Japanese didn't just attack the United States, but they also attacked the British, Malaya, Singapore, and the Philippines. The Germans were sinking ships within full view of New York City and the Eastern Seaboard even before Germany declared war on the United States. The United States ignored a number of warnings before the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor, and the rest is history. Amazingly, four of the battleships that were sunk at Pearl Harbor were eventually raised and repaired and those ships took out their vengeance on the Japanese fleet during the largest naval battle in history, the Battle of Leyte Gulf, which effectively trashed the Japanese naval fleet.

A look at military history also shows the Japanese had attempted a second strike on Hawaii using flying boats, but that mission failed due to bad weather.

Intelligence warnings were ignored prior to the bombing of the USS Cole, and the rest became history when the USS Cole was bombed. Intelligence warnings from a number of countries around the world were also ignored prior to 9/11 and the rest became history when Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda attacked the United States on its own soil on 9/11/2001.

We can ignore intelligence warnings of the present and face the consequences in the future. History has shown what happens when such warnings are ignored.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"We have to get at the heart of the problem, and that is, the hatred that is currently being preached in the Middle East and exported throughout the Middle East, African and even in the Far East."

Well, if that is the problem, they can kiss off and cry me a river. The world sucks for all of us. Except maybe for Zuckerberg's baby. Ok, I am going for the economic one, where borders are closed and business. I would rather suffer a depression than kiss someone's butt so they won't hate me. This whole thing is stupid.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, if that is the problem, they can kiss off and cry me a river. The world sucks for all of us. Except maybe for Zuckerberg's baby. Ok, I am going for the economic one, where borders are closed and business. I would rather suffer a depression than kiss someone's butt so they won't hate me. This whole thing is stupid.

Yes, it is stupid. However, the world is full of hatred and has been for centuries and nothing is going to change overnight. At this point, we must learn from history and keep our guard up. Hitler was appeased in 1938 and Hitler saw it as a sign of weakness and only served to embolden him and the rest became history known as World War II.

Hitler appeased at Munich

...in 1938, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, French Premier Edouard Daladier, and British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain sign the Munich Pact, which seals the fate of Czechoslovakia, virtually handing it over to Germany in the name of peace. Upon return to Britain, Chamberlain would declare that the meeting had achieved “peace in our time.”

Although the agreement was to give into Hitler’s hands only the Sudentenland, that part of Czechoslovakia where 3 million ethnic Germans lived, it also handed over to the Nazi war machine 66 percent of Czechoslovakia’s coal, 70 percent of its iron and steel, and 70 percent of its electrical power. It also left the Czech nation open to complete domination by Germany. In short, the Munich Pact sacrificed the autonomy of Czechoslovakia on the altar of short-term peace-very short term. The terrorized Czech government was eventually forced to surrender the western provinces of Bohemia and Moravia (which became a protectorate of Germany) and finally Slovakia and the Carpathian Ukraine. In each of these partitioned regions, Germany set up puppet, pro-Nazi regimes that served the military and political ends of Adolf Hitler. By the time of the invasion of Poland in September 1939, the nation called “Czechoslovakia” no longer existed.

www.history.com...

We can learn a lot from history and simply turning a blind eye from international terrorism is the worst thing that can be done at this point in time, which only serves to embolden terrorist who are seeking our blood on their swords as their ticket to paradise.

It is unfortunate that there are 9/11 conspiracy theorist who continue to defend the very Middle Eastern terrorist who have taken their oath to destroy us with whatever means possible. Those 9/11 conspiracy theorist then turn around and attack the very government that is currently defending them by actively tracking down and killing Middle Eastern terrorist who have placed us in their gun sights.

Were you aware of the Bojinka Plot? One of those terrorist is the same person who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and whose uncle is none other than
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed , the admitted mastermind of 9/11.

The Bojinka Plot

The Bojinka plot was a planned large-scale three-phase attack by Islamists Ramzi Yousef and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to occur in January 1995. The attack was to include the assassination of Pope John Paul II, the bombing of 11 airliners in flight from Asia to the United States, (which would kill approximately 4,000 passengers and shut down air travel around the world), and the crashing of a plane into the headquarters of the CIA in Fairfax County, Virginia.

Yousef's first operational test of his bomb was inside a mall in Cebu City. The bomb detonated several hours after he put it in a generator room. It caused minor damage, but it proved to Yousef that his bomb was workable.

On December 1, Shah placed a bomb under a seat in the Greenbelt Theatre in Manila to test what would happen if a bomb exploded under an airline seat. The bomb went off, injuring several patrons.

On December 11, 1994, Yousef built another bomb, which had one tenth of the power that his final bombs were planned to have, in the lavatory of an aircraft. He left it inside the life jacket under his seat (26 K) and got off the plane when it arrived in Cebu. Yousef had boarded the flight under the assumed name of Arnaldo Forlani, using a false Italian passport. The aircraft was Philippine Airlines Flight 434 on a Manila to Narita route, stopping partway at Cebu. Yousef had set the timer for four hours after he got off the aircraft.

The bomb exploded while the aircraft was over Japan's Minamidaitō Island, part of Okinawa Prefecture. A Japanese businessman named Haruki Ikegami occupying the seat was killed and an additional 10 passengers were injured. The flight was carrying 273 passengers in total.

en.wikipedia.org...

That is the reality of what state our world is in today. We either face up to the challenge of international terrorism or face dire consequences in the present, and on into the future.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I see this as different from Hitler's program. We destroyed them before they could make more little Hitlers. We don't do that in the ME. By the time we contain anyone with enough bombs and the slaughter of our troops, they have made more little jihadists.

My hope and prayer is that one day i see millions of americans protesting in the streets when all our taxes are spent over there. Our infrastructure, our way of life is suffering. Businesses decided in 2008 that they were not going to support wars, IMO. They hid behind homeowners and caused the Great recession.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I see this as different from Hitler's program. We destroyed them before they could make more little Hitlers. We don't do that in the ME. By the time we contain anyone with enough bombs and the slaughter of our troops, they have made more little jihadists.

Jihadists are continuing to be produced in the Middle East and they are not only targeting Westerners, they are killing one another. They continue to blow up Mosques and kill hundreds as they blow themselves up. Take a look at this list of terrorist attacks.

List of Islamist terrorist attacks

My hope and prayer is that one day i see millions of americans protesting in the streets when all our taxes are spent over there. Our infrastructure, our way of life is suffering. Businesses decided in 2008 that they were not going to support wars, IMO. They hid behind homeowners and caused the Great recession.

There is much that can be done here in America, but there are still terrorist in the Middle East who are bent on our destruction. The Fatwas of Osama bin Laden, the 1993 WTC 1 bombing, 9/11 attacks, U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, USS Cole bombing, shoe bomber, and the Bojinko Plot, are wake-up calls, which cannot be ignored because many of those terrorist live in Pakistan, which is a nuclear-armed country and nukes alone, should be a reason to be alarmed.

Not many people knew that in 1983, the world was just seconds away from a full-blown nuclear war due to false alarms from Soviet surveillance satellites and we have a cool-headed Russian military officer to thank for saving mankind. Amazingly, he was punished for not launching nuclear missiles at the United States.

Just weeks later, the Soviets were once again prepared to launch a nuclear attack due to a misunderstanding. Now, that nukes can be placed inside a suitcase, we have to deal with the possibility of terrorist planting nuclear devices in U.S. cities. The Bojinka Plot was revealed after an accidental fire in an apartment in the Philippines, but how many airliners and thousands of people would have been killed had it not been for that apartment fire?
edit on 2-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I am impressed with your knowledge of history, things I would never know. But with you knowledge, what is your solution? Is there one?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join