It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Then you must be aware of Jeff Prager's work ?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Yes, I read his work a few years ago, and found it compelling. I see no other explanation for all the weird stuff that happened.

Did you read his book?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I read his paper, not sure its a book thou..

911scholars.ning.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's what they call an "ebook", and that is most unfortunate. I prefer reading from paper instead of the computer.

He also has many of those FEMA photos that the government withdrew quickly. The guy who worked for FEMA and published the photos supposedly is living in South America now.

A picture is worth 1000 words, and what those pictures show is that burning office fires on the 80th floor could not possibly have caused the damage seen.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I agree with Anti72. The only theory that completely explains ALL damage observed, including the epidemiology of those working at GZ, is a nuclear event with small yield nuclear devices.

Are you back to silent nukes?
The whole idea of a nuke is a big explosion.
Big explosions have big booms.
Where is the big boom?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Saddam wanted to acquire WMD and not many people are aware that Saddam wanted to acquire all of the oil fields in the Gulf States. He had no plans to stop in Kuwait, but to continue on right on through Saudi Arabia and beyond.

Saddam broke 16 UN resolutions that were conditions placed on Iraq after the Gulf War, and yet, the UN and the U.S. continued to withhold military force despite the fact that Saddam continued to violate those resolutions.

He continued to violate the 'No-Fly' zones as well and eventually, the gloves came off and Saddam eventually paid a heavy price at the end of a rope for his repeated violations.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I agree with Anti72. The only theory that completely explains ALL damage observed, including the epidemiology of those working at GZ, is a nuclear event with small yield nuclear devices.

The only theory that explains all the damage observed is the nuclear theory.

That is false! Three nukes would have leveled much of New York City. However, the WTC nuke story was a hoax.

The Dimitri Khalezov "WTC was nuked" hoax

The absurdity of the "WTC was nuked" hoax

www.takeourworldback.com...

The WTC nuke story is so outrages that many 9/11 conspiracy theorist have rejected that WTC nuke hoax. In fact, even Steven Jones and Judy Wood have gone out of their way to reject the WTC nuke hoax.

It is good you question the bedrock. Do you suppose that office fires on the 80th floor could cause that?

The conditions of the bedrock was the result of an Ice Age glacier, not nukes. Check it out.

Geologic Time at Ground Zero

About 125 people had to be turned away on Sept. 24 from an illustrated lecture about the geology of ground zero, after a report in The Times documented — among other things — the discovery of an ancient pothole or plunge pool that glaciers had carved out of the bedrock beneath the future site of Tower 4.

cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com...

Photo: Ground Zero Ice Age Pot Hole

Are you aware of the testimony of Willy Rodriguez?

Willy Rodreguez was determined to be a fraud.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

William Rodriguez, last man out of the World Trade Center is a fraud, liar, and most importantly, a traitor to this great nation as well as to the world.

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

letsrollforums.com...

edit on 29-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Just to let you know that the work of Jeff Prager has been debunked with factual evidence and by the laws of physics.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Seems that some 9/11 conspiracy theorist haven't gotten the hint that the WTC nuke story was a hoax. Gordon Duff was one of the people who has been pushing the false WTC nuke story, but eventually, Gordon Duff has admitted that he has been posting disinformation and there were those who took that WTC nuke story bait and ran off with it.

Gordon Duff Confesses to Posting 40% False Information

"If I Didn't Write False Information I Wouldn't be Alive..."

www.forbiddenknowledge.tv...

To recap, Gordon Duff has claimed that nukes were used to demolish the WTC buildings and some 9/11 conspiracy theorist took that false story and posted his WTC nuke disinformation back on the Internet, whereas, he later comes back and admits that much of what he writes is false.

Another false story on par with WTC nukes is that of the space beam.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Gordon Duff said "If I Didn't Write False Information I Wouldn't be Alive..." he then went on to say he writes between the lines..

It's pretty clear to me what he is saying...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Gordon Duff said "If I Didn't Write False Information I Wouldn't be Alive..." he then went on to say he writes between the lines..

It is no longer a secret that Gordon Duff misled a number of 9/11 conspiracy theorist with disinformation, the same 9/11 conspiracy theorist who have used him as a reference during their debates.

Veterans Today - Gordon Duff 40% False Information Controversy

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today being interviewed by talk show hosts Mike Harris (Short End of the Stick), Kevin Barrett (Truth Jihad) and Jeff Rense (Jeff Rense Program).

Recording dates - October, November 2012

"I don’t know know any imaginable way you can get information…First of all…Because, about 30%, based on what I believe…and you know what? Who says I’m right? According to my belief, and I have as good of, uh access to information as anyone in the world, probably, anyone I know of. About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today, is patently false.

About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false, because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that. I write…anything I write I write between the lines."

archive.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So why was no radiation detected - either at time of alleged detonation or residual radiation afterwards....??

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Why was that the problem of the US? Cheney's oil?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Why was that the problem of the US? Cheney's oil?

It had nothing to do with Dick Cheney's oil. Remember, during, and after the Gulf War, the U.S. did not import Iraqi oil for years. In fact, Iraqi oil imports continue to drop.

edit on 30-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

"addam wanted to acquire WMD and not many people are aware that Saddam wanted to acquire all of the oil fields in the Gulf States. He had no plans to stop in Kuwait, but to continue on right on through Saudi Arabia and beyond. "

Your words. And what we all know any way. The entire ME invasion was about oil. Fields that we don't even own.

edit on 30-11-2015 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Your words. And what we all know any way. The entire ME invasion was about oil. Fields that we don't even own.

Saddam often complained that oil prices were far too low and he wanted to raise oil prices and it was no secret as to why he wanted higher oil prices. In addition, he also threatened our allies in the Persian Gulf and warned them to either forgive Iraq's war debts he incurred from the Gulf States during the Iranian/Iraq war or else, and knowing that he would eventually go to war in the Persian Gulf.

All too often, people have blamed Bush and Cheney for oil and now, Bush over explosives. Looking at the short history of Saddam's military adventures, he invaded Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and fired Scud missiles into Israel and used chemical weapons on innocent civilians in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

From the point of view from a grandmother, I don't think there are many grandparents on this forum. My youngest child was 13 when Bush invaded Iraq, now my grandchildren are getting to be teenagers. They have never known a time of peace and will not for many decades to come. What was worth that? We still got attacked, and now american citizens gave up a lot of their constitutional freedoms for the Patriot Act. What did we win or get out this invasion? We need another Nuremberg Trials.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It goes much deeper than what is observed on the surface. Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States on multiple occasions back during the 1990's and it has been downhill ever since. Even before 9/11, he gave blessings to kill Americans, whether they were military or civilian.

History has shown that to do nothing can have dire consequences and World War II is a perfect example of France, Britain and the Soviet Union turning a blind eye to Hitler's warmongering, that is, until Hitler turned on them. The United States also ignored warnings about the Japanese, that is, until Japan turned on the United States.

The United States ignored numerous warnings about Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, that is, until they attacked us. In regard to Iraq, warnings were ignored until Iraq invaded and threatened to take over the oil fields in the Persian Gulf and threatened to shoot oil prices to the moon. How many economies would have suffered as a result?

History has shown that tyrants do not play fair and ignoring warnings is not an option.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I agree war is necessary. But we won WW2. That generation was willing to sacrifice economies to win. This one never ends, so that is a testament that this is not a war, but an invasion. Bin laden, saddam, are dead so all the events you list have been paid for with their lives.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join