It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+125 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One of the first conspiracies linked to George W. Bush had to do with the election fraud of the 2000 presidential elections. The conspiracy took place in Florida where one of George Bush's brothers, Jeb Bush, was governor. For those that haven't heard or are unfamiliar with this conspiracy, two very good documentaries have been made that deal specifically with this subject:

"Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election (2004)"
www.youtube.com...

"American Blackout (2006)" with an interview by former Congresswoman and 2008 Green Party Presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney:
www.youtube.com...

There is also evidence of election fraud in 2004. There are many sources, but for the sake of having a source, "Rolling Stone" did an article about it:

wisconsinwave.org...

The next conspiracy deals with World Trade Center security. A security company where yet another George Bush brother, Marvin Bush, was on the board of directors. The company, first Securacom and then Stratesec, a Kuwait/American corporation, was chaired by a cousin of George, Marvin and Jeb, Wirt D. Walker III. "Walker" as in George Walker Bush and George Herbert-Walker Bush. That means at least two relations to the Bush family had stakes in a company that handled electronic security at the World Trade Center.

en.wikipedia.org...

**As a side note, the following part was recently deleted from Wiki:
"The security company, formerly named Securacom and now named Stratesec, is in Sterling, Va.. Its CEO, Barry McDaniel, said the company had a 'completion contract' to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center 'up to the day the buildings fell down."

The following was added in it's place:
"Securacom received a contract to provide (electronic) security services for the World Trade Center in 1996. The contract was ended in 1998, however."

Here's the ATS post that had the original text:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This had been changed in the past 2 or 3 weeks on Wiki as I had looked up this company before on a different topic. I searched to see if I could find the text that I had read and the ATS link shows the text that I read a few weeks ago.

Now, a new conspiracy that possibly links George Bush to a construction company that helped plan and oversee a controlled demolition in 2000. Let's take a look at a little background on this new link first.

Kevin Ryan, formerly of UL, made a post back in January of 2008 at 9/11 Blogger showing that the floors of the WTC that had the fire-proofing upgraded, matched almost exactly to the floors that were impacted and failed in both towers:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2896139143b.jpg[/atsimg]

www.911blogger.com...

It now turns out the company that did those upgrades is Turner Construction company.

i224.photobucket.com...

Turner Construction Company also helped plan and oversee the demolition of the Seattle Kingdome in 2000:

seattlepi.nwsource.com...
www.stadium.org...

Turner Construction Company also occupied the 38th floor of WTC 1:

en.wikipedia.org...

Turner Construction Company particpated in the collection and disposal of the steel wreckage of the WTC towers following September 11, 2001:

en.wikipedia.org...

The CEO of Turner Construction Company from 1999-2006 was Tom Leppert. He then became mayor of Dallas, Texas:

www.turnerconstruction.com...
www.nndb.com...
www.dallascityhall.com...

President George W. Bush appointed Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert to the President’s Commission on White House Fellows:

www.tomleppert.com...

Now that George W. Bush has moved out of the White House, he lives in Dallas, Texas about a mile away from Tom Leppert.

Tom Leppert, 9525 Alva Ct., Dallas, Texas:
maps.google.com...,+tx+75220&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=mXiuSdy4EOGNmQeDsIicBg&ll=32.879659,-96.81663&spn=0.017552, 0.043774&t=h&z=15

Bush's new house about a mile south of Tom Leppert's:
www.buzzfeed.com...

Credit goes to Aidan Monaghan for posting the information about Turner Construction Company over at 9/11 Blogger:

www.911blogger.com...

Aidan credits (and I concur) Kevin Ryan & James Gourley:

Without Kevin Ryan's discovery of the remarkable relationship between the common re-fireproofed floors, aircraft impact floors and failure floors, one might not have considered the role that this contract work may or may not have played in the WTCs demise.

And without James Gourley's willingness to provide substantial payment for access to the referred-to NIST records, the potential leads contained within these records might not be known.

With continued research and investigation, the truth will continue to emerge.

- EDIT TO ADD - In case it hasn't "clicked" in peoples' minds, alleged plane impact at the Pentagon in the area being upgraded. Both towers had impacts of planes in the areas that had fireproofing upgraded. What are the odds?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]
edit on Fri Oct 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: updated links, per OP request

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

WOW, lots or research and digging went into the thread, nice job..... the sad reality is... there are way too many dots that connect regarding 9/11 and Bush, but people just don't want to connect them. Maybe one day - some will come out with the truth.

S and F for you! Nice leg work and connecting of the dots!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Thank you. I really hope people take the time to view the documentaries on the 2000 election and how Bush stole the election from Al Gore who clearly won. Makes one wonder what life would have been like for the past 8 years and what the current state of the country would be had Al Gore been president.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If this is all true then Tom Leppert is a murderer, and the Bush family are their accomplices, which makes sense why Bush appointed Tom Leppert President’s Commission on White House. Bush must have made some promises to Leppert, if he could do the job destroying the WTC, he would then invited Leppert into Bushes inner circle of the most powerful elite, Mr. Leppert will never have to worry about money again. (It is always about the money)

If this address is correct: 9525 Alva Ct., Dallas, Texas why don’t we write Mr. Leppert and ask him if this is all true. I am sure he will respond saying that these are all coincidences, my guess there is too many coincidences.

Turner Construction Company also occupied the 38th floor of WTC 1:

Now, I see why it was not a problem to set up demolition charges in the WTC. The culprits already had full access to the Trade centers, no one would have bat an eye to what was going on. How convenient for Turner Construction to get the contract to clean up ground zero, and they made sure all of the evidence of demolition was disposed of. Turner Construction did not want some one else to clean up the site, for fear of some one might stumble onto something.
What a nice reward becoming Mayor of Dallas TX for conspiring to killing 3000 innocent people. I do not think God will be very pleased when Mr. Leppert kicks the bucket, he will have to face his consequences.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Some nice research! S&F! I never knew of the connections Bush has with Turner Demolition it certainly explains how they got the charges into the towers they had access to begin with I agree with the earlier poster than Former Mayor Leppert does have some explaining to do here as does Marvin Bush.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Quite a bit of compelling evidence you've found, good work.

I'm not a big believer in the controlled demolition theory but like I said you've presented some compelling evidence.

One thing that did stand out for me was when you said "In case it hasn't "clicked" in peoples' minds, alleged plane impact at the Pentagon in the area being upgraded. Both towers had impacts of planes in the areas that had fireproofing upgraded. What are the odds?"

Could another possibility be that there wasn't a controlled explosion but some sort of weakening of the structure in those areas?

And another question, what are the odds of the planes hitting the right floors and the right buildings?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by questioningall

Thank you. I really hope people take the time to view the documentaries on the 2000 election and how Bush stole the election from Al Gore who clearly won. Makes one wonder what life would have been like for the past 8 years and what the current state of the country would be had Al Gore been president.

hahah, are you kidding? It would be exactly the same, it doesn't matter what side of the coin lands face up, at the end of the day, its always still the same coin.

Nothing happens in this country by accident or coincidence, its a gently guided path and the president is no where near the top of the world ladder like the media tries to portray. "most powerful man in the world" is a old and worn out expression cause he no longer is.

Regardless, it is hilarious how blatant the theft of the election was, and how yet again TPTB proved the power of their propaganda machine and made people believe it. Just like 911, it was all a movie for them, everything planned and decided before we ever turned on the tv.

S+F

[edit on 7-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This theory has been discussed before, also it deals with one of Bush's other brothers, not Jeb, and his company specializes in demolitions, I think occams razor works both ways, I mean if it was simply hi jackers, who were 75% successful with their plot, then it is a no brainer, that is all there was too it, but there is way too much documented eyewitness accounting and also coincidences supporting the facts that there was pre planning and staging for something, both at the Pentagon and the WTC, ie suspicious construction, unnanounced security sweeps and off limits areas created, couple this with the biggest one day pre planned emergency response excercise involving the Pentagon, WTC, Norad and the temporary powers excercised by Cheney then I would say it is a no brainer it was some sort of conspiracy, plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If this was a case against "the average Joe" like Tim Mcveigh there would be enough evidence and connections to seriously indite them as well as convict all parties involved.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
nice research..

the 2000 election fraud is so disgusting, because Gore clearly won all vote counts in a row ( 3 rounds I think), till bush was appointed by his daddy´s judge friends.
we remember bush´s ´welcome parade´..

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
WOW ! that's all I can think of when I see and watch those videos, and with the video I saw yesterday about Patriots and the promise not to fight the American people, should a Revolution begin, and that's where all Revolutions begin.

I do firmly believe now that the American people were attacked from within, by who I don't know, but I'm sure the pieces are coming together and will point to the right people eventually, it's what happens when that information is verified and revealed to the people, I have to ask, if when everything does come to light, and it will, there are to many looking and searching, when everything does come to light, will those who were executed for acts against those people, will they become the new martyr's for the American people? in 200 years time, will those people be talked about the same way as Washington and Jefferson?

Perhaps the Revolution will be World wide, because America is not the only country where this seems to be taking place, just yesterday, the President of the Sudan, who has been indited by the World court on Genocide charges, just yesterday he claimed, that this has happened because he would not conform to the demands of an organisation trying to take control of his Country and all it's minerals, he said that he was told he would pay if he refused to allow them free access to his country.

I need to do a little more research, I don't know if he has done what they said, but if he is right and telling the truth, then these people who are doing these things like WTC have not been slowed down at all, they are still roaming the World trying to take over.

It's never too late to stop evil, all it takes is determination, and the realisation that you really have nothing to lose anymore, they are already removing it from you.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by _BoneZ_

WOW, lots or research and digging went into the thread, nice job..... the sad reality is... there are way too many dots that connect regarding 9/11 and Bush, but people just don't want to connect them. Maybe one day - some will come out with the truth.

S and F for you! Nice leg work and connecting of the dots!

People become the opposite and incoherent when they are drunk, so therefore
if bush gets Pissed he might spill the beans and actually become coherent.
I think that's the only way we will find out why he was reading My Pet Goat
upside down.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. I believe this is my first post. So go easy on me please.

I think we need to investigate other so called "attacks" for possible links to 911.

This video is very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

Lies are the breeding grounds of conspiracies

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Great post and leads, very interesting stuff indeed. Flag and star for you. I don't have much input except to say I doubt that upgrading "the fireproofing" in the exact impact areas is yet another co-incidence. The odds are very much stacked against that.

If it is just co-incidence than all I can say is Turners fireproof upgrades are a total joke, and if they come to upgrade the fire proofing in your building, get a new job somewhere else.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thing is... who 'masses' wise, gives a crap? They wont actually DO anything until their American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, beer, and entitlements are cut off. They've been overrun with Mexicans, been lied to, brainwashed, dumbed down, and basically turned into a greyish, couch sitting goo that 'has to go work fer that paycheck'.

I think if anything's gonna get done, it's up to the *rest* of us.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I will first say, star for you because I was never aware of some of the connections, and you just didn't do the simple YouTube links like many other "conspirators".

It is strange how some families get so much power...

Not going to say I agree OR disagree with you - but if one man can construct one lie such as this - just think of the possibilities.

I am to say a "confused" religious person, but sometimes I wish that heaven and hell existed just to punish people such as this (if this was all controlled).

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
It is strange how some families get so much power...

The Bush-Walker family have direct ties to Hitler and the Nazi's, but that's a whole different forum. Google it to find out more.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sorry I dont buy it. I mean to make the plane impact exactly where the fireproofing was would be very hard and to do it two times? Im sorry I dont buy it and I do believe 9/11 was a conspiracy but I feel the conspiracy is in who did it and not how it was done. Sorry just cant bring myself to believe someone could crash a plane exactly where "fireproofing" was.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

The planes didn't crash where fireproofing "was", it was where the fireproofing had been upgraded. And it could be very easily done if the planes were remote-guided in as most researchers think they were.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What is news to me is that a demolition company had a floor on the WTC, then that same company helps with cleanup, anybody know if that company lost anybody on 9/11?

Anyways the rabbit hole continues to go deeper the more we look into this.

Very interesting information.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join