It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost sitting on top of me while I`m sleeping.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What`s with the mirrors anyways?
Everyone has at least one..

funny how you said i had one facing the bed, but didnt even realize it, until i took a closer look.....

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Maybe its a gay incubus

or it could be a Chi Vampire (Chi is Life Energy the words origin is Chinese)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetalker

I have some in the house, all in the bathroom except the ones on my son's toys and they are kept in the toy box in the living room. Spirits move through mirrors very easily.

I think that if they pass near someone of intrest they see/feel them through the mirror and come out. From my experiance just moving them to another room is good enough.

Make sure you let us know if it helped.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by bcroper]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sweettalker this is neither an incubus nor a sucubus.

Google "old hag syndrome".

Although ATS probably isn't the best place receive accurate information on this entity nor for advice on how to deal with it. For that, go to the forums on www.astraldynamics.com.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
Sweettalker this is neither an incubus nor a sucubus.

Google "old hag syndrome".

Although ATS probably isn't the best place receive accurate information on this entity nor for advice on how to deal with it. For that, go to the forums on www.astraldynamics.com.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

well. It might be. But as stated in the OP, it wasn`t me, who saw the man. but my fiancee, lying next to me.

I slept like a rock.
Didnt notice a thing...

And the man was sitting on me, not on her.
So it dont quite add up to the old hag syndrome.

But thnx for your input, tho!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The Chinese have a saying for this, its called literally translated ghost sitting on you. I have three pieces of advice for you, One if the mirror is facing you when you guys are sleeping, make sure to move it so its not facing you when you both sleep. Two, Don't leave any chairs facing you guys when you are asleep. Three, if this happens again, go purchase some rock salt (the kind people use to make ice cream with, not the regular coaster salt) and sprinkle a thin layer under the mattress. Change it every week. The rock salt will prevent anymore night time attacks. Someone once told me its like walking on glass for evil spirits and demons. Whatever the case may be, if this keeps happening you might want to get your place blessed or someone come by and perform a passing ritual. Sounds to me our place might have a spirit or two still lingering around. I'm not quite sure if your religious or not, but it also wouldn't hurt if you started placing religious icons around the room and the house, blessed items, like a crucifix (if your christian or catholic), the Chinese use blessed yellow talismans and place them over door ways. Whatever the case, lets hope its a deters from any farther attacks.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Nemox42]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetalker
What`s with the mirrors anyways?
Everyone has at least one..

funny how you said i had one facing the bed, but didnt even realize it, until i took a closer look.....

Someone once told me, its bad luck and bad fei sheng to leave a mirror facing you when you sleep. The theory behind it is that at night when you sleep your spirit or soul leaves your body to roam or wander around and if you have a mirror facing you, your soul might mistaken that mirror for you and trap itself in the mirror. This of course might just be superstition, but better safe then sorry right?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hi

I have had this problem all my life & I am 32. Being a child was intresting because I would float up from my bed and before waking would drop from above back into it.

Now being an 'adult?' I don't get freaked by the flying of a night it's just as the OP mentioned. I lay in bed next to the wife, if I have been naughty and on the source completely exhusted I will get the feeling of somebody sitting on my legs.

It starts as a slight pressing from above the bed covers the more I just lay there and don't get bothered the more I feel it pressing down on my legs. I never considered it could be a 'Demon'.

I like to think it could be my angel looking after me? however now having read the thread I may consider removing the two large mirrors in my room.

Thanks for the advice I may sleep better at night. Has anybody pictured any evidence of these perverted demons disturbing the sleeping masses?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well all I can say is that since I removed the mirrors in the bedroom, there has been no more sightings from my fiancees part.

And that is a good thing

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetalker

That's good news. If you read up a bit on Chinese fei sheung, they believe that every house or place has their own flow of chi (energy). The way you place your furniture, how the house is built, will determine how the flow of chi goes through. Just remember, dirty houses have a sense of bad chi, as well as a house is surrounded by too much shade, it might sound crazy but if you keep your house clean that might have a positive affect as well.
I'm glad it didn't have to come to the point where you have to salt your bed.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
When reading these kinds of posts I always try to do remote sensing. I sense a lot of energy in your home and also peaking and diminishing. I think there a few spots, one in a corner near your kitchen, that make you feel tired if you stay there. For some reason I saw big yellow flowers in a vase there in that corner.

I think the woman is for real, dead of course. The man feels differently. Somehow I think you are going to experience things your self soon. Not really bad, but indicating to you: hey stuff happens here.

The best thing is to just ride it out, because I have the feeling this woman does not want to go. Or image white light and so on around you, hoping it will block out entities.

The elderly woman I see is most certainly not a fox, greyish all over, wringing her hands. A worrier. Hair short or up. Short.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
When reading these kinds of posts I always try to do remote sensing. I sense a lot of energy in your home and also peaking and diminishing. I think there a few spots, one in a corner near your kitchen, that make you feel tired if you stay there. For some reason I saw big yellow flowers in a vase there in that corner.

I think the woman is for real, dead of course. The man feels differently. Somehow I think you are going to experience things your self soon. Not really bad, but indicating to you: hey stuff happens here.

The best thing is to just ride it out, because I have the feeling this woman does not want to go. Or image white light and so on around you, hoping it will block out entities.

The elderly woman I see is most certainly not a fox, greyish all over, wringing her hands. A worrier. Hair short or up. Short.

Are you talking to the original poster or me? The poster only mention one ghost incident his gf saw, and it was of a man. As for the elderly women, I don't know where you got this from, maybe from your own perception. As for being about to remote sense through a person's post. You must be super sensitive to this stuff. If the poster of this thread was to get someone to do a passing ritual, maybe he can rid his problems all with one stone. He has yet to experience any encounters with a womanly presence, as of yet. Lets hope it stays that way.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

ya , i know how you feel

same thing happened to me

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

A couple of months ago she awoke to find a old lady standing in the entrance to our bedroom. This is the sentence straight out of the OP

And yes I was referring to the OP. As far as sensitive, all information is allready here. Call it the Akasha record or something else. Indeed, the less I know about a person the easier it is to get that info.

Do you want me to do some remote feeling for you too
?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this tread is freaking me out. old mirrors and apparitions of old men. like he looked at himself in that mirror every day for many years and something got trapped in the mirror

cool story anyway, i had a good read. hope your fiancée will sleep as deep as you from now on

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by Nemox42

A couple of months ago she awoke to find a old lady standing in the entrance to our bedroom. This is the sentence straight out of the OP

And yes I was referring to the OP. As far as sensitive, all information is allready here. Call it the Akasha record or something else. Indeed, the less I know about a person the easier it is to get that info.

Do you want me to do some remote feeling for you too
?

Sure. Please do. Maybe you can explain to me what happen to me that faithful summer in the garage of that new place I was renting.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just thought i`d drop in.

Neither me or my fiancee has had any trouble sleeping since i got good advice here on this board.
Without any proof tho, it all stopped when we removed the mirror by the bed.

So thnx for that.
Guess there is something to it

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Obviously you guys are sensive to spirits and spirits are drawn to people who can sense them. It may be very well possible you will encounter more spirits during your life. The turned mirror seems to be working wel, that's great!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've been interacting with a pair if Succubus since at least 1979 and began a spousal-type relationship July 2008 and continues today. More info if you wish here My account

I've been extensively researching that type of spirit since that July night. Other than my own encounters, my main source if information has been from other people's accounts.

The WWW is practically useless as an information source. 99% is false folklore.

Contrary to popular belief the primary interaction with the Succubus/Incubis isn't in dreams or while sleeping. Initial conctact can begin in dreams but the real interaction happens any time during the day.

Given the lack of any mention of love/sex in the original OP's post, I didn't believe it to be this type of spirit.

Later this quote was added:

Recently, I have awoke, with this feeling of being in love. Like i had a crush on someone in the dream, and the effect was still there when I woke up.
and I`m talking chemical "in love". With the blood pumping, the dopamines flowing, and all of that.
And this has happened so many times, i had to tell my fiancee about it.

If the person desires them gone, they will often leave for "Greener pastures".

I'm glad your issue seemed to clear, but please let us know if there's any updates.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My oldest sister had a very similar experience to this whenever my brother in law worked away she would feel something lie on the bed next to her. one night though she actually felt somone or something lying on top of her. the house didn't seem right anyway things would disappear and then reppear and refletions would be seen in the windows. maybe some spirits dont want to be alone at night who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join