It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel set for huge attack on Gaza'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Israel is preparing to launch a 'huge' attack on the Gaza Strip after killing hundreds of Palestinians in its recent onslaught, reports say.

"The Israeli army is preparing to carry out a huge and harsh attack at any moment," the Palestinian news agency Ma'an reported on Friday, quoting Israeli news sources

rest of story here
www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020202

after reading a few posts on this site, for some strange reason I think this could be a tuesday attack ,10th of March 2009
I am not trying to predict the future, It is more of a guess in relationship to he festival of Purim celebrating the salvation of the Jewish people from Haman's plot "to destroy, kill and annihilate all the Jews, young and old.

I will also add that Hamans plot was to destroy the jews from ancient Persia (Iran)

another thing "Hamas" the political group, "Haman" the person, coincidence?

edit for spelling
[edit on 6-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ahh the future...this might just be a trigger to the Biblical END TIME. *cough*

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Haman being a coincidence with Hamas? Yes, just a coincidence and nothing more in that area. One name comes from Arabic and the other is either Aramaic or else Hebrew. It is an interesting comparison nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It really doesn't stink until somebody jams a stick into it and stirs!
OK Let's wait until the 11th

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I did mention that I was not predicting the future, just an observation I made about dates, If Israel is going to attack again, it would seem as a likely date for those into numerology and the starts.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
PressTV is nothing more than Iran's anti U.S./Israel propaganda machine. They twist any, and every, story into whatever shape they desire. They have no credibility whatsoever. I get a direct satellite feed here and I can't even watch them spew their hatred anymore,
you shouldn't read too much into it.

Then again...lob a few rockets at my country and, more than likely, we'll change the name of yours.

That said, I can't really offer anything else on the whole Israel-Gaza conflict. It's not my fight and none of my business. I just felt a need to express my opinion of PressTV's rhetoric, they're worse than the western MSM.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what is going on in this area right now?
Are they on a "break" - a ceasefire?
Both of them? Either of them?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Don't forget that there is also Hollywood working on the western propoganda as well, you have an entitre generation in the west being bought up on war games which usually depict the Arab as the bad guy.

Just like any media though, you read what is written and then evaluate the story itself.

All media should be used as a guide only and never as a reliable source of the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Don't forget that there is also Hollywood working on the western propoganda as well, you have an entitre generation in the west being bought up on war games which usually depict the Arab as the bad guy.

Don't forget you have most of the west with more computers and internet connections watching terrorist beheading people with large kitchen knives online.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They don't really let many cameras into places like guantanamo bay, although I do recall seeing photo graphs of Iraqi men with guard dogs baring teeth close to their faces, or prisoners being hung upside down or stacked in naked human pyramids as a form of entertainment for some troops.
They don't show the water bording going on either for some strange reason, Oh thats right, because it would portray the west as the bad guys wouldn't it, seems that the beheading videos spread like wildfire, yet puppies being thrown of bridges get lost very quickly.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wake me up before they go-go.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yup that's right water boarding is a far cry from getting ones own head cut off while they are gurgling on their own blood your right I'm sorry my bad.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I see you only look at one part of a comment and disreguard the rest if it does not suit your agenda.
What was the puppy doing? going furred in public and sniffing a soldier?

this still does not change the fact that Israel still has not finished with Gaza or the west bank yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I do not believe this story. Don't know why, but I just don't "feel" it. Enough is enough! I truely think the attacks from Gaza into Isreal are terrorists.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I do not believe this story. Don't know why, but I just don't "feel" it. Enough is enough! I truely think the attacks from Gaza into Isreal are terrorists.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

And I ask you what does a puppy have to do with war?
Focus on human lives and maybe we can discuss this maturely.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

And I ask you what does a puppy have to do with war?
Focus on human lives and maybe we can discuss this maturely.

your right slayer, puppies was just an example of how the west are being portrayed as the liberators rather than the occupying force.
you are correct though, Beheading is barbaric and the person being beheaded can suffer for hours as a result, usually it is quick.

What about the depleted Uranium being used or the white phosphorus used on innocent women and children, do you think that these people suffer at the hands of the west supplying weapons to Israel?

How long do you think white phosphorus burns the skin for?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Alright if you want to discuss the war then I say it sucks and is stupid. Now if you want to talk about stupid soldiers being immature and tossing puppies then so be it.

And if you had watched those videos of the beheading you would know there was nothing quick about getting your neck sawed through with a medium sized kitchen knife we are not not talking a nice clean chop here.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Actually you do know one of the most famous beheading "Nick Berg" was done by the American CIA agents right?

There's LOTS of documents out there that have shown the beheading were in fact done by the U.S. on the U.S. soldiers.

I'm not surprised at all considering how the United States military has actually admitted numerous times on using "Experimental" drugs on their own soldiers.

Now ask yourself, who's worse? The enemy beheading the captured soldiers? Or your own generals beheading your own soldiers and blaming the enemy for it?

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I had no idea that any of these be headings took place in Iran, I didn't know that they where captured Israelis getting beheaded.

This thread is about Israel setting up to attack Gaza again, not about what is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan to captured Americans.

What is the rest of the world going to do when Gaza gets pumbled again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join