It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY do ex-astronauts disclose UFO's but nothing about the moon or mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hi folks,

there are tonnes of astronaut accounts of UFO sightings in space and this has been proven beyond belief with recorded radio transmissions etc.

the following is a link with many accounts from astronauts etc -

www.squidoo.com...

------------------------

ok, so what my question is, there are many conspiracies out there, especially about the moon for example. so if you were one of those disclosing astronauts, would you not disclose regarding the moon, if there was anything to disclose???

edgar mitchel for example, who has walked on the moon is totally open about the fact UFO's are real and visiting earth, so if there were any kind of moon mysteries being withheld, would he not just say this also??

maybe the moon is as it is and there is nothing to disclose. also this can go for the ex-nasa staff who have come clean about ET's. what about mars, would these guys not dish the dirt on mars too?

if you were a old man 70's, with knowledge of ET's, surely you would just dish all the dirt you have, not just bits.

G,

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I was going to say something, but I think you hit it already.

Maybe because there's nothing to disclose - we went there, landed, took some samples - flew back and that's that. The more interesting stuff to that guy was the UFOs he saw on the way to the moon.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
hmmm....maybe we haven't asked?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I once took some logic analysis course.
Perhaps two terms, who can remember that long ago.
I needed a course.
But it was some symbolic formula type course.

So:
WHY do ex-astronauts disclose UFO's but nothing about the moon or mars?

There has to be a lot of logic in this one.
One that comes to mind is that they were told what to say
about UFOs.

There is another thread that asks why they have not gone public
to answers questions and build up a popular celebrity front.

Perhaps there is an old Illuminati tactic here, never disclose
because there will be no lie.

Is there something to hide or do they actually know nothing unless
told by NASA. They might get caught in the Forestall trap where
the lie becomes too obvious. He stated in front of TV camera
there was no alien existence and he would know about the saucers
and UFOs flying around in the Truman era. Of course the alien
promoters say he lied. And dead men tell no Illuminati tails.

Then there is the theory that no one went to the moon, so that
puts a damper on saying what happened.

Also seeing a UFO does not prove ETs.
It might as well prove secret ships made by man.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 3/6/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They are probably told what they can say. Maybe the reason for no info on the moon and others is that they have a sense of sime kind of "duty" to their government. Brainwashing comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It seems to me that a lot of people like Edgar Mitchell who are whistleblowers that used to be on the inside have certain subjects that they consider strictly off limits and will not talk about.
I think that they are "permitted" to disclose such information just to satisfy our curiosity, while being told that certain topics are off limits and talking about them will result in either them or their loved ones being killed.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
it is so frustrating isnt it. dont you just wish there was a "loose cannon" or "rebel" amongst these people who would just go on national TV and say all.

hope it happens someday soon!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

I Agree with you, some topics are OFF LIMITS to them. There are "somethings" that can be said, but others will remain secret for whatever reasons. But the DISCLOSURE is out of sight (in my personal opinion)

Saludos

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Because other than ET activity, I don't think there is anything else to disclose about the moon or Mars, as I believe that the evidence indicates the moon landing was real. As for Mars...what about it?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have never seen a credible source showing that the astronauts said any of those things. I have seen plenty of sites quoting them as saying that, but I can put up a website saying George Bush said things he didn't really say. I can put on a website that the original poster is a 33rd degree Illuminati boy scout. That doesn't make it true.

People always talk about how you can't trust the main stream media. I agree with that. But, the alternative media outlets are not perfect. They should be fact checked as well. Show me a video clip of just ONE of these people admiting to the existence of UFOs and I will take it into consideration. Until then its just hearsay.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann
I have never seen a credible source showing that the astronauts said any of those things. I have seen plenty of sites quoting them as saying that, but I can put up a website saying George Bush said things he didn't really say. I can put on a website that the original poster is a 33rd degree Illuminati boy scout. That doesn't make it true.

People always talk about how you can't trust the main stream media. I agree with that. But, the alternative media outlets are not perfect. They should be fact checked as well. Show me a video clip of just ONE of these people admiting to the existence of UFOs and I will take it into consideration. Until then its just hearsay.

Try this one for starters i guess.

Edgar Mitchell blows lid on Nasa!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My guess is that astronauts don't have the right clearance level to get to know such information, you wouldn't officially shoot an astronaut into space who accomplishes secret objectives, those you know about have nothing to do with the "real deal"....
I'm pretty confident that certain space agencies have accomplished more than we can imagine, can travel to distant stars, and have bases on several planets in our solar system.
But that's just my guess......

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
actually , there are many astronauts who have gone on TV and disclosed about UFO's.

edgar mitchell on FOX

www.squidoo.com...

gordon cooper -

www.disclose.tv...

buzz aldrin -

www.youtube.com...

these are just a few of many many interviews with ex astronauts.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf - i mentioned mars because there is lots of controversy about mars with ET's, bases, water etc....

[edit on 7-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Neil Armstrong only ever gave ONE interview (a press conference also attended by the other astronots) about his claimed 'walk on the moon'. He then avoided the media and any subsequent requests for interviews.

Ask yourself why & think deeply about it, and his reason will be obvious. If you need some help think '60's, propaganda, cold war, lies..' and your on the right track..

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

These men may be old, but that also means they have families. Would you risk the well being of your kids/grandkids/greatgrandkids to disclose one a very loosely held secret these days.

There is tons of video evidence of ufo's in our atmosphere, so they can probably talk about anything that happens in earths atmosphere freely. If there are any black projects in space (on the moon, mars, etc) probably not a very good idea for them to talk about something only those who leave orbit can know. That makes those who have actually seen these things with their own eyes a very small and trackable group.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
good point freespeaker,

maybe someday soon an ageing astronaut will go loopy and confess all, then again maybe not!!

always hope.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Because UFOs are real but aliens, moon bases, and mars bases are not.

UFO= unidentified flying objects.

UFO doesn't mean aliens. If you read it that way, the gov't has admitted aliens are everywhere, which they most certainly have not.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragman
Because UFOs are real but aliens, moon bases, and mars bases are not.

Based on what evidence one way or another? Have you been to the moon? Mars?

Is this a faith based assumption?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

I mean to say-- its generally accepted that UFOs are real but the others are not--

If astronauts came out and were saying aliens were real, people would probably believe in them a lot more readily as well. I didn't mean to say those things aren't real-- but rather that most people think they aren't as there is no evidence to suggest they exist (well anymore evidence than there is to suggest I am a giant porcupine, which I could be for all you guys know)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join