It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a fraud. Not Alex Jones.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've seen lots of people wondering whether Alex Jones is a disinfo agent. Lots of people here seem to think that Alex jones is a mason. But there is no mention of David Icke. It is because Alex Jones is more of a lover of freedom than David Icke, Alex Jones believes in the USA as we know it and David Icke does not seem to. David Icke rants on about aliens and about Nazis but does he get criticized for it? No he doesn't. He doesn't seem to. Alex Jones is a true patriot. He cares about freedom and he points out the lies of politicians. He exposes them for what they are... but then you've got these people saying he's a disinfo agent.

How is he a disinfo agent for spreading the truth? I've been looking at his site for the last few years or so and I'm going to keep looking at his site because he really has a great knack for being nonpartisan about conspiracies. He knows that things aren't all as they seem. I find him to be quite reliable... but David Icke just pushes me over the edge. I can't stand him. Why is it that people think Alex Jones is a disinfo agent but not David Icke? What has David Icke done to brainwash you into thinking that reptillians are more believable than the 1984 reality that Alex Jones is exposing for us today?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So what about Jones relationship with Icke?

Seems like Jones looks up to Icke if you listen to his interviews with him.

Also Tsarion is a guy Jones only recently has aligned with.

I don't think any of these guys are disinfo - however Jones at times can really drive the "fear" thing to another level.

It's good to see all these guys and others starting to group up and assimilate their information. This is a good thing.

wZn

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
My concern with Alex Jones is first, his promotion of fear and violence. He seems to really get off on that or use to. Seconds he is slow on the idea that the Jesuits / Vatican is involved (or use to be). Third his speech is very confrontational/sensationalistic. Fourth, the nature of the beast is that they play all sides and no side so they can have people saying right things but only going so far while steering people away from other things. I don't follow Icke or Jones or Rense or whoever but I don't discard them either. I think the best approach is to just take everything with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Why do you think David Icke is a fraud? Its fine if you think he is incorrect, but being wrong and being a fraud are two different things.
As far as I can tell from reading Icke's books and visiting Alex Jones website everyday, the two agree on about 95% of the topics they discuss. I have heard Icke interviewed on Alex Jones' Show and the two seemed to get along well - they brought up the fact that they do not agree on everything but that they were both on the same side, they expressed admiration for the good work each of them were doing.

It is because Alex Jones is more of a lover of freedom than David Icke, Alex Jones believes in the USA as we know it and David Icke does not seem to.

I'm not sure what you mean by "believing in America as we know it," but the fact that David Icke is British and lives in England might have something to do with their beliefs about America. What makes you think Jones loves freedom more than Icke? Icke's personal philosophy, which he states over and over again in his books, is "do whatever you want, as long as you're not pushing it on someone else" or something to that effect. Sounds pretty freedom loving to me.

What has David Icke done to brainwash you into thinking that reptillians are more believable than the 1984 reality that Alex Jones is exposing for us today?

As far as I can tell, they both believe the NWO is pushing us to a 1984 reality. David Icke's version just happens to include reptiles. Icke isn't brainwashing people, he's presenting his own viewpoint in the form of an argument which some people find convincing.

but David Icke just pushes me over the edge. I can't stand him.

Why does it bother you so much? If you don't like him, you don't have to listen to him or read his books. You might miss out on interesting or valuable information, but that's your choice. Personally, I think they're both great, but Icke is my favorite of the two. Plus, Icke writes books, and as far as I know Alex Jones does not. Alex Jones does make great documentaries though.
I would also recommend that you try to not let what other people say on this site bother you. A lot of them are paranoid, and a lot of them just want to start an argument. I think there are a lot less disinfo agents out there than some of these people think, and I don't think either Jones or Icke is one of them.
There is absolutely no good reason to break into Icke and Jones factions and start attacking each other while the two of them both agree to disagree and focus their attention on spreading the word about the New World Order. Icke and Jones, you and me, and even the craziest posters on this site, we're all in it together. Lets try to get along.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how david icke's followers usually say Alex Jones is a disinfo agent/makes complete lies up, but alex jones followers just go on without saying anything about icke :|

We all know it has been going on, people with smurf accounts on this forum, people hired(just a guess) :| TBH, pretty much everything i've heard on alex jones show has turned out true..

Also:

Alex jones only talks about what he knows, he doesn't go into subjects like UFO's/ etc

Meh:| why cant these people just get along?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i agree with Frankidealist35's points about both Alex and David. i don't have to agree with everything either of them say, but i like to listen to their opinions. i find that i can listen to david icke much more than alex jones, simply because david talks alot about consciousness, spirituality, and the reality we live in. i find those things fascinating, whereas alex jones spends alot of time talking about the physical aspects of the NWO and other conspiracies. I think that finding a balance between the two is best.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
oh and one problem i have with alex jones is he has no respect for bill cooper. he calls bill cooper a drunk and basically a wreck, whereas i believe bill cooper was not a bad person. there was tension between the two men, and i believe bill cooper thought alex was a disinfo agent. i'm not sure who was correct but it's something that sort of makes me question alex jones sometimes.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
While Icke does have some interesting, if not vague, ideas on existence and the NWO, when he goes on Alex's program he pretends like he never even mentioned reptilians before. From what I can gather Icke seems like he's trying to "phase out" his reptilian theories since they aren't very popular, and stick to topics that we all can agree with on some level.
It still begs the question, can this man be trusted at all?? Not long ago he was claiming reptiles and the sort, but now that's all taken a backseat to his new-age ideas. I just don't think that a person who's ideals seem to jump around like that can be trusted.
Jones on the other hand is consistent and freely admits when he thinks he has been wrong on a subject, like right now he was very honest that he overblew the Hillary threat and then Obama came out of nowhere. But he's also very self-critical.

top topics

join