It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox - Political Brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Rupert Murdoch’s Twentieth Century Fox corporation has admitted to planting political brainwashing within its globally popular TV shows and indeed boasts that it is proud of the fact.

A corporate video currently being showcased on another part of Murdoch’s media empire, MySpace.com, shows Fox executives and stars of its universally recognized shows bragging about how they use the platform of hit shows that are broadcast globally to implant messages about the supposed threat of global warming.

This is not the first time Fox have been enthusiastic in propagandizing for the establishment. In 2003, Rupert Murdoch himself admitted that the corporation had “tried” to help the Bush administration sell the war in Iraq.

I guess the ideal of brainwashing is not unknown to most of you.
Forcing people into seeing the supposed global warming as a reality, without their knowledge, I suppose can be seen as a.. invasion of privacy.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'd be more inclined to view the events of global warming under an environmental context than a political one.

F0X News is very much involved with political brainwashing. I don't see man's effect on global warming as one of their soapboxes though, even subtly.

If global warming has become politicized at all it is due to the vehement denial by the Bush administration, including, but not limited to, the rewriting of scientific evidence that supports a conclusion of global warming in an effort to negate corporate responsibility. As a result of Bush policies it's easy to see how well self monitoring has worked in the financial community. It's safe to assume that with no oversight and controls in place that pollution plays a significant role in the carbon cycle that contributes to global warming. F0X News, as the equivalent of a lackey for the far right agenda, would be concentrating their efforts in playing up the naturally occurring aspects as contributors to global warming.

Global warming due to increased carbon consumption and release is fully supported in the literature.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Already being discussed, In fact it's on the front page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a good idea to use the "search" function before creating a new thread.

Peace

join