It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic Risk from Flu Vaccine Contamination-Shipped to 18 countries!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
--Big Pharma Company “Accidentally” Contaminates Vaccines With LIVE AVIAN FLU VIRUS in 18 Countries--

Dr. Rima and I are still in Germany where the talk of health freedom advocates is this horrifying late-breaking story, though you may already be aware of it. Although it is being widely reported around the world, the US MMD (media of mass deception) appears to have a blackout placed on this story. World media are reporting that Baxter Pharmaceuticals has admitted that it “accidentally” contaminated various vaccine batches with Avian Flu viruses. These batches were shipped to 18 countries. Clearly, either 1. stupidity and incompetence or 2. intentional contamianation of flu vaccine lots was at work. Number 1 is easy to understand. Number 2 comes into focus quickly when you realize that there are many competing Avian Flu Vaccines already in production and in the Pharma “pipeline” although Avian Flu has been slow to become pandemic by “jumping the sepecies barrier” to humans in large numbers. Vaccines are profitable ONLY if used in huge numbers. Competing vaccines, for a disease which has yet to pose any reasonable threat, have a tough economic row to how. But a good, solid cluster of cases, or, better yet, several clusters, would create a hue and cry for those vaccines which is difficult to imagine. Bottom line for Big Pharma? One of the biggest wins in history. Bottom line for Little People? A manipulated disaster of unprecedented magnitude precipitated by unprecedented avarice and greed.

Linky

[edit on 6-3-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How could someone "accidentally" put the avian flu virus in shipments sent to eighteen different countries?! This is quite unbelievable, IMHO.

The website is being pretty alarmist. Is this justified? Once again MSM is not covering this one bit. If there was something the general public ever needed to know about, I would thing this would be it.

Can anyone confirm this, and if so, is this the strain which is spread from human to human? I'm exhausted right now, and don't have the energy to do my homework. So sorry ATS. If this turns out to be a hoax, I'll delete this thread, ASAP, or do my best to confirm it's falsity.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.

The contamination incident, which is being investigated by the four European countries, came to light when the subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died.

Toronto Sun

This article from the Toronto Sun gives the best coverage I could find of the story. It's certainly troubling that this contamination occurred, but not cause for panic since the vaccines were apparently being used in animal testing, not for human use.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the information.

I'm running below E right now, but have reached the point that I can't get to sleep. Insomnia. Grrrr. Might have to resort to something which when mentioned, would violate the T & C, so my lips are sealed.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This source also says 18 countries - and the rest of the read is pretty interesting as well. A little on Baxter -

This is not to say that everyone is allowed to make mistake - only that some are bigger than others - and there needs to be someone watching more closely.

Baxter International Inc. is no stranger to recalls and contamiantions:

January 17, 2008 Recalls 9 lots of heparin sodium injection products due to a higher than usual number of reports of adverse patient reactions after suspending production,

Jan. 2008 February 28, 2008 Voluntary recall of all remaining lots and doses of its heparin sodium injection multi-dose, single-dose vials and HEP-LOCK heparin flush products www.fda.gov...

July 30, 2007 Baxter recalls faulty infusion pumps www.devicelink.com... February 2, 2006 Urgent recall letter on faulty volumetric pumps classified by FDA as a Class I recall www.marketwatch.com...[FE374F7D-FCE4-40B8-99CF-4E0A0C46F058]

July 24, 2001 Albumin Buminate 5 percent, used to treat burn and shock victims, recalled following revelation that it was tainted with HIV-2 www.aegis.org...

December 12, 2005 Dialysis machines recalled due to faulty transfusion tubing which kinks www.redherring.com...

October 21, 2001 Baxter International Inc. recalled some of its blood-cleaning filters pending results of an investigation into the deaths of 23 kidney dialysis patients in Croatia www.accessmylibrary.com... So conspiracy or stupidity, either way, a potential pandemic was nearly unleashed on the world.

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

new topics

top topics

join