It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Lights above London, NOW! (Need Independant Confirmation)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

And since when do the amount of points a user has represent the credibilty of this user?? I've seen this in other threads before and i really recent this kind of attitude!!!!

I guess with this mindset you'de think taking advice from Bill Gates is preferd over taking advice from Ghandi..........

Now for the OP, I hope you get the pictures and i do believe you actually saw something but the point is that without anything to go on we're only talking about lights in the sky with no further evidence.

I'd say about 80% of the folks here on ATS believe you but what would be the point to talk amongst eachother about what somebody saw in the sky??

The fact that i demand evidence about a sighting is not to convince me or others here but to convince those outside ATS that keep saying to me i'm seeing thinks and wasting my time.....

Ps: as for Truther, his thread was all a Hoax and he was posting under diffentent accounts......so much for credibility when it comes to the amount of points somebody has.

Peace

[edit on 8/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

I appreciate that, but can I share something weird?

I was in the next room, and I was preparing for bed, when I realized that i had already forgotten some details of what happened tonight. I actually had to ask my girlfriend to confirm what time it had happened, and if they had flared multiple times, and she looked at me and said, " What time did WHAT happen??!!"

I feel very confused at this point.

This is very interesting to me.
Almost the exact same thing happened to me and my girlfriend. She shook and screamed when we saw what we saw. I remember it vividly, and she said, only the next day. I think I remember it!!! I said WHAT, you have to be joking!!!!!
Weird!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known

Ok I am sorry, I haven't read past your post yet but got halted up when you seemed upset over 'CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS', but meanwhile in the line above you looked at someones ATS points and did not think highly of them and made fun of them for only having 2000 points hmmmm

[edit on 7-3-2009 by unknown known]

I don't see at all how I made fun of them - you got a quote of that? That was your perception. My reference to points was lost on you. I was stating that someone with that many points has earned respect on ATS and wouldn't go around making 'crazy' accusations of lights in the sky. And they should receive it - not have inappropriate personal comments like 'crazy' and 'hillbilly.' THAT made me not think highly of them.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I seriously hope something comes out of this thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

There are a series of 6 lights, moving over Hyde Park away from the airport. I was in front of the Albert memorial, with my back to Royal Albert Hall.

They have returned twice thus far, and are seperated by about 2 inches, as viewed from the ground.

did these lights look anything like this...

www.ufosnw.com...

i think this report is from a few day's prior to your report but i couldn't help but notice your description seemed to match the report in the link i provided.

maybe this is what Truther seen also ?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey there everyone, I just got back last night, and I will have the link to my MUFON report up by late tonight....

I have noticed the recent spate of sightings in England, and even though I don't feel like we all saw the same thing, I will say that I think the light pollution in London was greater than I realized while I was there. I only say this because last night I took some night photos with my tripod, and I was able to pick up stars on my camera, something I couldn't do in London, even though I could see them with my naked eye...

Which brings me to the conclusion of this thread....

I will post the mufon report later, and leave this thread open for anyone who might have a reference applicable to it, but thats about it....

One thing some of you might find interesting, will be a thread I will have up in two days or so. I am photographing a frisbee with all my cameras, standing still, moving, and on/off tripod. I am also attempting to get some photos at night of the same... Why? (you may ask) Because I think that there hasn't been enough real discussion for us amateurs and our taking pictures that do not suck.

Maybe if you all saw what we were working with? I mean, do you have any idea of how many phoitos I had to take in London of ducks just to get one clear one?

I will have a point later, in a day or so....

Otherwise, I hope My mufon report might help down the road with a triangulation or something....

Cheers, Jason

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join