It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Admits To Planting Political Brainwashing In Popular TV Shows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Fox, CNN, and MSNBC...yuck. I have to go to the BBC and Australia to get my news. Even this website is more informative then all three--seriously!

CNN's "news" today was about their own anchor "singing". A new low for them--it's painful to watch.

Fox has their own commentators interviewing each other now to reinforce their ideas. Hannity just spouts nonsense anymore to hold the line...it's not even intellectually stimulating.

MSNBC...can't stop attacking Republicans over stuff that doesn't matter. You own the White House and Congress and you're still whining? You can out-vote the Republicans; it doesn't matter! Crazy. Then there's Rachel Maddow--terrible, every show is the same! Snide, irreverent, and oozes blah California health food store every episode (click).

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
futhermore when cnn,msnbc,abc,cbs flat out lie about what rush limbaugh said

showing a 10 second video clip and not in its entirety not even fox news does that.

theres a reason fox is the number one watched news network on cable for 7 years running

theres a reason that rush has 20 million listeners a week..

people are getting tired of the liberal agenda.

liberals have 2 sets of rules one for them and one for everyone else.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by neo67]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
....I think a lot of people are taking this the wrong way.

They're "trying to make a better planet." So let them, I don't see anything negative or brainwashing here.

Why must everything be so negative these days....who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

or do they just think the public is too "brainwashed" to notice or care what they say?

(visit the link for the full news article)

yeah, I'd say so.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Atomic

Wow, that was a great post. Very true, for some damn reason I don't mind Rick Sanchez though I know hes a real goof!!! Just babbles mindless information, asks horrible questions, acts like its a big game show.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
A lot of the public see the whole Global Warming thing as a way of showing off about what they have done to "save our planet" from total armageddon.

However, the minute someone actually does or invents something revolutionary for mankind, they end up dead in a parking lot. This looks to be all about stamping on the common man and making him know his place.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by blackhatchet]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackhatchet
A lot of the public see the whole Global Warming thing as a way of showing off about what they have done to "save our planet" from total armageddon.

However, the minute someone actually does or invents something revolutionary for mankind, they end up dead in a parking lot. This looks to be all about stamping on the common man and making him know his place.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by blackhatchet]

This is the most 'on the money' post of this whole thread. If you could somehow invent a "free energy producing machine" there'd by a guy in a black suit with a briefcase full of money in one hand, and a gun in the other. Your choice.

As for all these comments here blasting Fox News, every one is off topic as the Simpsons, Family Guy, etc are not part of the programming on Fox News.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by yasny

Fox Admits To Planting Political Brainwashing In Popular TV Shows

The News is also controlled...do you believe the news is actually what is going on? And Anderson Cooper is not related to the Rothschild' or Rockefellers or WHOever!

[edit on 7-3-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Really? Wow.

One does not need to resort to brainwashing to convey a message about an environmental or political issue. Then again, this does explain the people here on ATS who constantly deny global warming. Are they brainwashed by fox news? What about the Republicans who keep denying it?

I think this really deals a blow to the people arguing against global warming regulations. It really hurts their credibility.

you would think that wouldn't you- hardly wipes out the brainwashing by most other media PROMOTING Global warming (now rebranded as Climate Change)

*and for the record this anti cult of global warming dude has NEVER watched Fox*

[edit on 7-3-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I can't imagine one group of humans trying to influence another group, by using mass media. That could never happen!

Does this make Fox MORE HONEST now? After all, they admitted to it.

This media brainwashing has been around forever, even before the Romans placed physically enhanced statues of their leaders along the roads of their empire.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Global warming is a complete joke,all you have to do is look at governments and what they do...countries spend miniscule amounts of money on researching alternative energy sources compared to bailouts and the military,if obama or brown spent $800 billion to a trillion on new energy sources our countries would be revolutionised within 10 to 15 years easily, completely clean fuel,cheaper and no pollution..but they dont,they tax you with carbon credits and fear monger about imminent environmental collapse which they are not doing anything about.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
If the Fox Network of Programs is supposedly pushing forth with subliminal messages in "Support of Global Warming", then why does the NEWS aspect of Fox typically display the Opposite side of this debate?

It's called being Fair and Balanced.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
To all those who deny -

I have laid down this challenge and not ONCE has it been taken up..

There is not one single credible scientist or scientific research group which claims global warming is a lie - not one.

The only place where this occurs is in attention grabbing grand standing by idiots like Alex Jones - an first rate idiot who hijacks legitimate debate and trumps it up for his own personal glorification. An Idiot in every way.

The only thing which is ever presented as legitimate denial of universally accepted position is opaque references to thoroughly discredited spam mailing lists and petitions from dodgy lobbyists - like a petition full of made up names is all the evidence needed to say that everyone on this planet is acting out some nefarious conspiratorial activity designed to get you to pay more taxes? despite the fact that you are taxed beyond all recognition in cigarettes, alcohol, savings - withdrawing, spending, being paid, paying someone, driving, watching tv, eating, and even taking a dump are all taxed - but someone suggests for a minute that they might want to do something to save the whole planet and its the whole world scamming against you in some underhanded plot.

Please make an effort to find some CREDIBLE and emphasise CREDIBLE scientific research on this issue which clearly states that the hundreds of thousands of studies which are being and have been done into all the various aspects of global warming which unequivocally points to global warming - and when you have finally found nothing, or some dodgy link to some dodgy petition or carte blanche FOx News statement, then weigh it up. Put it on the tale and weigh what you find up against he mountains and mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Your position is ridiculous in the extreme.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by audas]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There are loads of programmes on tv that let you know more than you should but most of them have a hidden message, you just really need to think deeper, think about more that one reason its hard to explain.
when you watch tv listen carefully and try n solve the hidden message.

alot of them are important

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
If the Fox Network of Programs is supposedly pushing forth with subliminal messages in "Support of Global Warming", then why does the NEWS aspect of Fox typically display the Opposite side of this debate?

Because... Fox News is 'Fair and Balanced'

Right?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hell if the people watching fox can be brainwashed this easily then I need to start buying 30second time slots.

I am selling trailers in the middle of tornado alley I swear they are safe and tornado proof.

I also have nice beach front property in flordia that is immune to hurricanes all for the low low price of 50,000!

The old saying there is a sucker born every minute needs to be changed to There is a sucker born every second!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The curtain is being drawn back in all sorts of areas now. It seems that the PTB feel that their control is so absolute that secrecy is no longer necessary. Just look at all the world ’leaders’ talking about a new world order these days. The endgame is certainly afoot, and the next couple of years should be something to behold.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
To all those who deny -

oh hark at him "those who deny", those who deny what, predictions into the future some 50 to 100 years?!?

Or those who deny that climate can change, and may be influenced by man, but it may be largely insiginificant in the grand scheme of things

How arrogant can one peson be, so typical of those in the thrall of this cult

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Fox does it. NBC does it. CBS does it. ABC does it.

But the worst offender is NICK. The childrens shows are loaded with
poltiical agenda. It's awful. It's blatant as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Fox does it. NBC does it. CBS does it. ABC does it.

But the worst offender is NICK. The childrens shows are loaded with
poltiical agenda. It's awful. It's blatant as well.

exactly, same in the UK, the BBC admitted it has a bias towards politically correct agendas and is "trying" to correct it.

Most journalists/media folk would be left/liberal leaning, so there is an inherent bias within the media from the get go

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join