It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Attributes of God, What Are They?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Grandma I have been thinking alot about you and this thread ...(((Hope your feeling better) ...............thought I would add to it some more since it really is something to ponder on and mull over ...

I love the way the Lord loves everyone the same ....he is no respecter of persons ...(he does not care if you are rich or poor,fat or skinny,ugly or pretty,lazy or hyper,works or dont work,stupid or smart and he has no racial prejudices whatsoever etc) ......

He also has the same mercy and compassion on everyone (no one gets any more or less than others) ..............

Where we as humans certainly judge by all of the above in others ...
We also pick and choose who we will have mercy and compassion on ..God does not ....the word even says he gives blessings on the just and the unjust ..
What happens to one happens to all etc etc ...everyone has their fair share of blessings,trials,misfortunes etc .........so no prejudices there ...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
1 John 4:8 (New Living Translation)

"But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

If I had to pick just one, it would be LOVE

[edit on 21-3-2009 by holywar]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Leo is everything ok? I messaged you a few days ago and did not hear back from you ....Your all still in my prayers .....I hope you can update us soon ..
(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Sorry simply, I did finally reply...she is really having to fight this one off. She is back in the hospital and they had to stop the antibiotics because her kidneys were not flushing everything so her blood levels were becoming toxic.

We appreciate your kind heart and love....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

God rewards those who put their trust in Him.
He shows Himself to those who trust Him that he is worthy of being trusted.
He is happy to do something, as a gift to us, and maybe it is just a little sign or a thought, but it is not done in a grudging way.
We can become partially blind by focusing in ourselves and expecting to be able to pull something out, to deal with a situation, or whatever.
God is like leaning in close and waiting for us to turn to Him. We do not have to yell at God to get His attention or go on and on like we have to convince Him to take action.
If we completely trust, sometimes you look back and think, I probably should have prayed for this situation to work out, but God was already on it, before I realized the problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Any update on how grandma is doing? Hope all is well.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thanks for your thoughts badmedia...Grandma came home from the hospital yesterday...things are up in the air still. Her kidneys are working but not like the doctors would like them to. With her history of infections, this is a serious concern to her because the antibiotics required for the infections is very hard on her kidneys. They are not sure how long she would be able to receive antibiotics right now, if the infections surface again. She is really tired since she has been home but some of her symptoms may be due to her loosing her Father on Sunday. She was not able to go see him before he passed, due to being so sick herself....she is having a really hard time with it all.

My mother and I are touched by the outreach of others thoughts and prayers. She still needs that extra boost....send her warm love.

Blessings to all
LV

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Praying for the heavenly angels to surround her with love and peace in spirit...and healing in body ....all glory be to GOD .....
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ .......
(((((((((((((((((HUGS GRANDMA and LEO and Family)))))))))))))))

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

attributes of my god?

well, my god is a fair and just god.
a fair and just god is a god that puts the answers for me right under my nose, so if i need them i don't have to go far.
a fair and just god is a god that puts the answers for me right at the tips of my fingers, so if i need them i don't have to go far.

these are two very important attributes of my god.

and what is it that is under my nose?
my mouth, communication, the words.
and what is it that is at the tip of my fingertips?
a keyboard, pen, paper, communication, the words.

my god is there in the words, because my god is a fair and just god. now, if i could only get humanity to stop holding my god captive ....

every time i have endured death i saw my life pass before my eyes, yes ...
but every time i died i witnessed my life from the point of death backwards to my origin, so sound was backwards ....

everything is encrypted and encoded.
there is no measurable degree of seperation between "look i fear", "lose cypher", and "lucifer".

this soul doesn't burn calories on fear.

ancient name for pyramids = mr
first space station = mir
king of the beasts says = "me roar"
i don't pronounce mirror mirror, i pronounce it "mer" with a long e
starting to see a pattern?

eden = edun
edun [mirror] nude

football = foot ball = fut bal
fut bal [mirror] lad tuf = lad/guy tuf/tough

sue seige = su sej
susej [mirror] jesus

#1 cause of air pollution: automobiles.
see i fart
c i fart [mirror] traf i c = trafic = traffic

rude loss
rudlos [mirror] soldur = soldier
soldiers are a rude loss

and about the word of god on your forehead thing...
word [mirror] brow
don't worry, we all have 2 of em above our eyes.

wordy explanation?
wurde [mirror] ebruw = hebruw = hebrew

shower [mirror] rewosh = washing same body parts as before ...

trophy = trofe [mirror] efort = effort

and if you manage to obtain a moment of clarity ....
the future is in the words, too

raptor class of dinosaurs had 1st feathers on earth.
so, did they die out? no! they soar through the air like an eagle.
die? no! soar!
dinosaur, named hundreds of years before we knew they evolved into birds.

world trade center?
someone opened up a can of whoop ... which means war/wor
but first the lid came off because someone added a raid that was seen across the entire planet of earth/ur

open can = war = wor
wor lid add raid seen across earth
wor lid + raid cen + earth
world +rade cen+ur
world trade center

(ur means earth in dozens of ancient languages)

ufo buffs want full disclosure?
disc low sure
disclowsure
disclosure

perhaps if americans knew they lived in an existence with a real and just god, and if we were listening .... we would have heard ....

i think maybe we should be listening to a little more than all that reality throws at us ...

it's human nature to do what it is we do
in that regard, you've never done anything wrong
i have it on perfect pure fact authority that god has already forgiven you of all you could have possibly done that you thought might offend.

god won't look where you don't want god to look

my god's attributes are here:

integrity = compliance with the facts.

every messenger of truth:
be not afraid

friends, fear ends.

be not afraid

top topics

<< 1   >>

join