It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
...nothing funn to say.

There are obviously much better examples and links, but is anyone getting as tired as I am over the BLATANT disregard being shown to the 'common man'? Everyday brings something new..but I'm pretty sure these new-breed presidents/politicians haven't ever met with, or personally responded to any normal person who's had a genuine beef with a certain issue. Now if it's Brad Pitt or Bono..roll out the red carpet for 'em. Ohhh but I guess they don't have time to meet with everyone (anyone) in a realisitic sense do they??? Too busy making more important friends perhaps? It just amazes me that the bulk of our country can watch and listen to this stuff on a daily basis and NOT get offended.

news.yahoo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Secret meeting with the president

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Sorry thought I did it right...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Imyourchuckleberry

Hello,

Yes, I saw this earlier today and I have to say I agree with you! Sometimes I wonder if the politicians just grab and hold on to these celebrities because they know a lot of people are influenced by them.

Edit to say, On a OT thought, I like your screen name, makes me think of Doc Holiday in Tombstone

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sugarmonkey]

join