It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle flying species seem to be stepping up their own disclosure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Are these particular species stepping up a disclosure by becoming more obvious?

Many of these videos are the clearest yet. (Sorry I can't seem to embed them at this time, so follow links.)

In the last year videos are emerging that more clearly than ever show these objects. There has been no sudden improvement in cameras or peoples interest, but there are clear indications of a ramping up of sightings, and clear sitings at that. Some of these videos are the clearest yet. Why now, and all of a sudden? I can only assume there is some allowance made by the occupying species that these sightings are being given more opportunity to be seen and captured on video.

The E-Ceti piece especially shows a clear exhibition of either a formation or a transparent triangular craft. The green laser pointer can likely be seen at the distance of the object, so we can assume the occupants know and are allowing the video to be shot. Airliners have recently been targeted by such lasers and FAA warnings make it clear these lasers are seen clearly by flight crews.

Reports are accelerating and seem to be planet wide. Is this a metered disclosure by increased exposure? It would be the most logical method of informing our planets people of the presence of a species. The wave could mean a new policy too

Filmed at Mt. Adams ECETI Ranch in Washington State.

ECETI Black Vault Video

UFO triangle moon caught on tape
Triangle at Moon Video

UFO in peru caught on tape
www.theblackvault.tv...

İstanbul / Kumburgaz UFO's and ALIENS ARE BACK in 2008!
Video" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Best yet close video

Latest UFO Weather map from MUFON

See All

[edit on 3/7/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I thought the triangle ones were made by government.
I could be wrong.
I do agree tho.Last weekend a guy I was with who doesn't believe in ufos told me he saw one.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I read that all of the triangles are of government nature.

Apparently et's tech is cigar, disc, etc...

But lately nothing would surprise me, really.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

These UFOs are just in formation, if you look back at your first vid you can see the stars between the formation as it crosses the night sky.

So the triangle statement is a bit misleading.

S&F

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Thanks for sharing

These UFOs are just in formation, if you look back at your first vid you can see the stars between the formation as it crosses the night sky.

S&F

Well not necessarily. Some people believe that the craft itself is cloaked but the "lights" or energy srouces can't be hidden on these triangular craft.

It could just be a formation but yeah.

[edit on 6/3/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Interesting thing about that second video.
Take a look at this thread where it was posted earlier. Note what the thumbnail for the video says ("UFOs Spain - fair notice its a fake!!"). Then try to play the video. The title was changed (by the poster) after the video had been discussed. Seems the poster decided against posting a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The other videos show three lights. Note that three lights will form a triangle no matter how they are oriented (either that, or a straight line). In the first video stars are visible between the lights. What makes you think they aren't airplanes? The video from Peru is again, lights. There is no indication that they are connected to each other.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Thanks for sharing

S&F

Well not necessarily. Some people believe that the craft itself is cloaked but the "lights" or energy srouces can't be hidden on these triangular craft.

Agree but it would be pointless to have a cloaking device if the lights on every apex can not be cloaked?

Formation flying is what is happening here but of what! who knows?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I cant speak for these cases, but PLENTY of witness's including those who saw the triangle at the Phoenix lights events where pretty adamant it was a solid craft, first hand witness's who all see the same thing shouldn't be taken lightly.
Again, WHY would the government be parading around such advanced potentially earth changing technology like that? They wouldn't..

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No one else has the IR option on their camcorder? I would say most are fakes.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
I cant speak for these cases, but PLENTY of witness's including those who saw the triangle at the Phoenix lights events where pretty adamant it was a solid craft, first hand witness's who all see the same thing shouldn't be taken lightly.
Again, WHY would the government be parading around such advanced potentially earth changing technology like that? They wouldn't..

Exactly. Actually, the answer is, that the lights are caused by BOTH crafts flying in formation, AND flying V's or "Bumerangs", as they are also sometimes called.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing

S&F

Agree but it would be pointless to have a cloaking device if the lights on every apex can not be cloaked?

It would be semi-pointless, yes. This could mean that the triangles are Government craft and their technology isn't so advanced that they're able to cloak the entire thing.

But I do believe there are some alien craft which are boomerang shaped, but these usually have more than three lights underneath.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing

S&F

It would be semi-pointless, yes. This could mean that the triangles are Government craft and their technology isn't so advanced that they're able to cloak the entire thing.

But I do believe there are some alien craft which are boomerang shaped, but these usually have more than three lights underneath.

I no where your coming from about other UFOs sightings and agree with you.

But its these vids that are posted here I am refering to.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing

S&F

Many have stated that at close range they see a solid mass that has a shimmering or wavy type effect around the craft, and it is transparent too. Our own military is working on this. These beings surely have such technology.

But if not, that is one of the most solid formations I have ever seen.

ZG

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Interesting thing about that second video.
Take a look at this thread where it was posted earlier. Note what the thumbnail for the video says ("UFOs Spain - fair notice its a fake!!"). Then try to play the video. The title was changed (by the poster) after the video had been discussed. Seems the poster decided against posting a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The other videos show three lights. Note that three lights will form a triangle no matter how they are oriented (either that, or a straight line). In the first video stars are visible between the lights. What makes you think they aren't airplanes? The video from Peru is again, lights. There is no indication that they are connected to each other.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Phage]

I don't actually remember doing that for that reason. If I thought it was a hoax I would ignore it. Why would I do that? Whats your angle?

Robert?

ZG

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

No angle. Just pointing that the person who originally posted the video seems to have declared it a hoax and withdrawn it. It has subsequently been posted by someone else as genuine. Things like that happen on youtube a lot. I'm sorry that you took my comment to imply that you knew about what had happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
In the first video stars are visible between the lights. What makes you think they aren't airplanes? The video from Peru is again, lights. There is no indication that they are connected to each other.

These very well could be airplanes. What is intriquing about this..especially if they are 3 independant airplanes, is how they manage to maintain the triangle formation so precisely while all 3 slow down in unity, without varying the triangle points to any descernable degree as to change the formation shape.

I know there is such a thing as precision formation flying, but even in that, there is always some variation in the formation from one plane to the next, and more so when the airplanes fly at low speeds.

These are probably those space planes we do not have.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 7-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Gotcha!

I had a hell of a time trying to post these non-You tube videos. I thought I corrupted the titles in my several tries.

I got some from Greenwalde's site Black Vault. I did not have the time to go direct to YouTube and as John is a friend I trust him. But the Istanbul is not faked. They just featured it at the UFO Congress event in Laughlin NV. It is on the MUFON Sacramento site. I'll ask them about it.

I actually saw this a few weeks ago and thought it was the best I've seen. I read some of the details but don't remember where.

I don't think it is Hoaxed. It is my responsibility to check anyway. I detest hoaxing as I have to deal with this type of thing and it gets me

ZG

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
By the way people.

I have actually seen one of these massive triangles. With my wife. Right at dusk in 92 on my way back from the Goldstone Deep Space military base.

We saw it for 20-30 min. And I had been a science illustrator and astronomical illustrator for 10 years by then working for NASA and SETI. No spring chicken.

I've considered they where military and have discounted that over the many years of research. This is someone else.

ZG

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by ZeroGhost

I have actually seen one of these massive triangles. With my wife. Right at dusk in 92 on my way back from the Goldstone Deep Space military base.

Saw 3 of them flying over Mingus Mountain towards Luke AFB, in around 87, so close I saw the occupants. I had the most sincerely embarrassed feeling as if I should have been in bed asleep like everyone else in town that night. I saw them see me and it seemed we were all taken by surprise. I was in the hot tub...

I've considered they where military and have discounted that over the many years of research. This is someone else.

I will agree with you on this one as it was back in 92. Even though we did have the technology at the time our pilots were not adept at the controls until many years later. I have to say in their defence that they were quick subjects and have become quite proficient.

So in a way it is best to always keep an open mind about the triangles, as we are very much dealing with both Terrestrial and Intrastellar UAP.

I have to say I enjoyed the videos however there is one thing I have never heard anyone say about the triangles yet and I have not spilled the beans, something everyone seems to either get wrong because of their perception or even quite possibly they were not attuned to actually see the craft from a multidimensional platform.

Sometimes in retrospect people remember according to knowns, and from past memory connectivity, easy to do when you are viewing another set of physics.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by antar]

top topics

join