It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Scary Ghost Demon Spirits attack from hell caught on tape and pictures!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check out the first 1:50 minutes of this video.
There is a ghost thing at a closet door.
Kind of spooky.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cool video. The skeptic in me is screaming fake though. Not because of any video analysis or anything, but more because of the reactions of the people in the video. For whatever reason, it just seems like acting to me, and not very good acting at that. Then on top of that the video goes on to preach about jesus and hell, etc.

There is also no real explanation as to why they are filming this particular closet. Then again, the little message at the start of the video also gives me that "friend of a friend" video feeling.

Just my gut feeling though, I'm sure plenty of people will come on here posting about how this could not possibly be faked.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Seen this video on here before.

Those guys have a bookshelf set in the entryway to another room....it isn't a closet or anything.

There's another guy pressing against the glass and then he moves back into the room behind the shelf.

A decent try I suppose.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I thought that the lines in the video when the door opened was strange,
I guess that explains it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
did anyone else catch that this is just a christian propaganda video with a "scary ghost vid" attached to the front of it? as to the ghostly part of it, i've seen it on youtube before on its own and it seems fake. their reactions don't feel like they fit with the scene. I'd like to know why a pantry has a glass door too. seems like a setup to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is why I support the Illuminati and de-population.

With primitive individuals like yourself and millions of other religious nutters, humanity has no future.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by bignick]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Thats a bit rough...the OP was just trying to start an open thread about the possibility of there being a real ghost...Don't blame him for the video. We've all watched videos before and perhaps judged a few wrong. Its an honest mistake.

I could say the same about overly judgmental people like yourself but I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
man, this is a mini movie .... really.... look at the way its edited and the guy reading all the # ...

if you really think its true...then you need to seriously consider logging off the internet ... this is no place for u

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Not that I think this is real, but I've seen many homes with "fancy" glass pantry doors. Just so you know....

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
While it is a convincing video I have to say it is a fake. Only because the person putting out this video has many others on the internet. Some are even of his daughter. I will link the ones I have found so far.

Ghost gets angry.

Scariest ghost caught on film

Ghost caught crying

Ghost makes contact

Real Gost video proof 3

All the videos are from the same source. Same house, same voices same everything.

This has got to be a hoax, if he is as terrified as he explains with each video then why does he not leave especially if he fears for his daughter. And who videotapes hide and seek, just seems too much like a setup to me.

This guy is putting out what I feel are, although spooky, fake videos. I give him a A+ for filming and art direction I give him a F for reality.

He used to have a website named www.TheyouShow.com but his site looks like it has closed.
If I find anymore I will add the link to this thread.

Sorry abot the edits but I had a hard time adding the following link to an older ATS thread where people were discussing one of his videos.

Older ATS thread

[edit on 6-3-2009 by jwstarry]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
surely a fake wall,,,,behind the door

watch just as the ghost,,, i mean kid disappears,,,,,,the doorway turns white as he quickly closes the fake closet door,,,

nice try though,,, but the second time i saw the white wall suddenly appear

at 1:13,,,,,it turns totally white,,,,,,however,,,,,that little kid is quite mquick no less

you know,,, i realize the fun in pranks,,,but at the same time,,, these ruin anything that may be real or true,,,,,and just muddy the waters

top topics

join