It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we feed our parnoia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Everytime i come on to this website I see outrageous hoaxes that I find it astonoushing that so many let alone one person can believe it. Do you remember the Oct. 14, 2008 U.F.O. that was suppose to appear and everyone believed it and guess what. IT DIDN'T APPEAR. After that women posted that other people just made up other evidenece because they're getting the answer that they're looking for. All of our sources are on the internet and believe me I bet you that there is a conspiracy on everything out there and if you're looking for that I bet you'll find it. What about NYC getting nuked? Why didn't that happen? Because most of these outlandish predections are just made up. People on this site see some crazy hoax and they freak out and believe it.

Don't get me wrong I believe in certain conspiracies but non of this reptillian shape shifters and mass murder by vaccine. Our immunizations were filled with mercury but not the bird flu. I think 9/11 was an inside job but that doesn't mean that I'm going to believe some crazy lady that says aliens chanel through her. If you're going to open your mind to certain, I don't want to say conspiracies because I believe in some, truths that is not commonly accepted by the public,then don't go off your rocker and start believing the hoax that the holocaust didn't happen. I believe in ghosts and U.F.O.s, I've seen them. I know that they spray chemtrails over us and that they passed laws allowing them to do so. I know that they're poisoning through our foods like Monsanto. I think that FEMA is up too some shady stuff and they may have secret camps, (look at the head post office in Dallas, TX it looks like a high security prison) but I don't think that they're having some NATIONAL LEVEL EXERCISE. I think that some crazy things are going to happen in our life and they are but the climax of our century and age is no where near yet. (2012 is not the end of the world people. Remember that they set the years back to make it as if Jesus was born on the dawn of the A.D. It's passed 2012.)

I Want to clarify that we did land on the moon, and NASA can't create Earthquakes from a satellite in space. I do think that the majority of politicians need to be tried and imprisoned but instead of saying that they're alien shape shifters you need to build up legit evidence that can be held up in court and bring down the NWO and illumunati legit for everyone and create a better world for us and the future. Let's stop making up all this outrageous things and START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The education and enjoyment on ATS depends on what each individual chooses to review. For myself, there are so many threads on subjects (try digging in the archives a bit) that I deem interesting or educational I simply can't get to all of them. If I were to spend my time viewing the posts to a thread that I found ridiculous I would be doing myself a great disservice in the mines of gems on this site.

Edit for typo

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Look at it this way hypothetically.

A national emergeny is declared right now, all water is infected with a parasite that kills you in 5 mins. Citizens are advised not to drink any tap water, ocean, river or bottled water.

Panic ensues, people tearing things apart, society crumbles, looting everywhere, food shortages, people dying from lack of water, people dying from drinking the water. Absolute chaos.

Meanwhile in the distance one guy sits in his garden with a few buckets collecting some rainfall to drink later tonight and some to store.

Logic and rational thought goes straight out the window in desperate times.

We are in desperate times therefore paranoia will natuarally increase the more desperate people become but the people with the buckets are the ones who will see through that and there are still many on this site.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Don't you remember life in middle and high school? Didn't it seem that people revel in drama and no matter how much they complain about it, they add to it? Lots of people carry the drama-causing factor with them into tha world. Logical people can decide a theory on the 9-11 attacks to be plausible while the idea that world leaders and politicians to be shape-shifting reptiles to be only SLIGHTLY in the far-fetched catergorey. People would just add fire to something stupid because they have the smokescreen of the net infront of their face and the fact that a LOT of people have believed crazier and more idiotic stuff than ideas thrown up on ATS to get some thread replies.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hoaxes and conspiracies are fun, scary, and make one think outside the box. The alternative is eye-gougingly boring.

new topics

top topics

join