It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO listed in local paper last 3 days in a row. Are we the next Stephenville?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The last 3 days in a row there have been mention of UFOs in my local news paper. I couldn't find a copy of the news online to link to, so I took the time to type up what it said today. All of the UFO related information has been listed under the "sound off" section where people can write in about things going on locally. Here is what it said today...

"I saw a UFO last night

I was taking a walk outside my home last night. Being a commercial airline pilot with over 30 years experience, I always looked at the sky. But last night I saw a number of orange and red lights approaching from the west.

I got my binoculars and called my neighbors to come outside. The object, by this time was a great deal closer and seemed to be right over route 8, just east of the hospital. The lights were shimmering like distortion from engine heat, but I could not hear any sound. The UFO passed over Route 8, cars in both the north- and south-bound lanes began pulling over and stopping. The UFO displayed a semi-circular pattern of very bright multicolored lights. Five motorists started screaming, as the object became visible, a number of cars lost power and had to pull off the highway. I’m surprised this was not in today’s newspaper. A cover-up I suppose."

It is very interesting because all 3 days have pointed to a UFO over the same city in Connecticut, Torrington. I'll have to look to see if there are any other information available... I'll keep you posted...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good find! Did you see it personally?

This is not the one line post you are looking for....
-waves hand-

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyg5646

what local papers? let's see if we can find the articles online.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wonder if it is connected to this sighting on 3/3/09 in Connecticut listed on MUFON's website. "A triangular shape object was moving up and down and zig zaging let to right seemed to b beeming light to the ground
Here is the link
Mufon

-E-

[edit on 6-3-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've been unable to find any of the reports online. The one from Tuesday (i believe) claimed that the ufo was "box shaped". So, I dont know if the triangle shape that MUFON had is the same one. Who knows.

Today's paper had about 4 or 5 different posts from people who were saying there are no UFO's. Not sure what's going on. Unfortunetly I live about a half an hour away from Torrington, so I can't really keep an eye out for such things. But I will keep this thread posted with any updates in the paper.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Very cool, I am about 20 minutes from Torrington and have some friends from the city. I will ask them if they have heard anything. This is news to me though as this area is very quiet in regards to this topic(ufo's).

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I immediately recognised this one. It was news way back in 1987 - word-for-word

See link:

thenightsky.org...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Ysterlong]

top topics

join