It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Insider.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm in high spirits, having just returned from a few days at the parents' place outside Lake Geneva. For several years now I've been reading ATS. Indeed straight out of college, for a time, I occasionally monitored the comings and goings here for professional reasons. So much has changed, much for the better (although I do miss Old John Lear!). Although I could never take you women and men as seriously as you take yourselves, I do have a great deal of affection for many of you crazy kids.

That's why I'm willing to answer questions, as someone who has been on the "inside" my whole life. It goes without saying that this will largely involve first and secondhand anecdotal evidence--I don't have pictures of J. Edgar slowdancing with a grey, and if I did...

But I do have insider knowledge of many of the movements and organizations that keep some of you guys up nights. The Monarch mindkontrol program. Certain secret societies. Both my grandfathers and my twice-great paternal grandfather were deeply involved in American foreign policy. My paternal grandfather and father were involved in intelligence and the military (my father unofficially worked for the CIA in Arab states during the 80s). And growing up I was one of the bored, mostly nihilistic, privileged kids who got into (and was gotten out of) trouble in all sorts of ways.

So if you have any questions about what life looks like "from the other side", from the side of someone who has always been more or less one of the initiated, just ask. And if not, then cool, cool. Just don't say nobody ever offered!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by manganesejolt

Well, I have a daughter that is single, living in Lake Geneva. Brilliant girl, who is an architect and an interior designer.

She's not the crazy kid her Mom is though!

LOL, are you single? That way I could also be privy to your secrets by way of marriage!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Seriously though, how do we have any clue what you are saying is true?

Must be on vacation from school right now, huh?

Believe me, nothing keeps me up when I am ready to sleep.

How were your relatives involved with foreing policy, exactly?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Lake Geneva is a nice area, and hardly inexpensive. Your daughter must be doing well.

I am not single, although I'm also not engaged.

My relatives held various appointed positions and served on a number of think tanks. My paternal grandfather was a professor of international relations at Harvard, and was one of the hotshots brought on en masse by JFK. My great grandfather was an industrialist and a speculator who was first involved with foreign policy out of self-interest. My father is also a businessman who became involved in intelligence and the military due to family ties.

As for me, after college I worked as a consultant in various capacities to various groups and agencies, until I grew a little tired of all that. For the past couple of years I've focused on writing, although I'm too much my father's son to stay out of the loop forever, je suppose.

You don't really know if any of what I say is true. That's the rub when it comes to anecdotal evidence. Also part of my upbringing taught me to lie whenever expedient to people who aren't like me, so there's that. But if nothing else, I tell a pretty good story and a lot of it is true.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 6-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Ok, thanks for the reply.

To gain more posts for your thread, and since you like to write, why don't you go ahead and just indulge us all on some of your experiences with the topics you mentioned?

How were you gotten out of trouble for example, do to your family ties? What sort of situations were you in?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ok, here is my question:
Did the fact that you are from lake geneva in any way influence your perception of D&D?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You guys are coming out of the woodwork lately. Time must be running short for us.

What is your area of expertise?

Are you of the shape-shifting lot?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

I'm telling each and every one of the members who chooses to post in this thread.

You will do so in a civil manner. Not one off topic, ridiculing post will be tolerated, Period !!!!

This is your warning.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'd like to inquire about your knowledge of current mind kontrol programs. Where have they advanced to? We know that it didnt end with mkUltra, but information about programs has all but fallen off.

What can you tell us?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

How would you discribe the quality of parenting in your level of "eliteness"? Seeing as how you find it acceptable to lie... taught to you by your parents.

Also it is a rumor that the "elite" want to remove the dead weight from society. So you really think that the "elite" should be making this choice When those who succede in this world are manipulative, ruthless, and compassionless?

Do you think that ANY speices that reaches the technology to enter space travel would be able to survive with such power, being theives and bullys?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If you are what you claim to be, there is but one question: What is the printed letters on the rear of the expired card you obviously should have seen and studied or that it still maybe in your family possession. There are cards which always stay with certain people depending on their importance and until their death, which in turn is turned over to its original creator(agency).
That being said, if on the off chance you are what you say to be, i would tread water very carefully.

Then again what do i know.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My questions all surround alien involvement on the planet. What can you tell us of this?

My father was an aerospace engineer, and though he never shared anything that was classified in any sense, he made comments like, "I don't see why all aliens are humanoid." [shrug]

What do you know of this and the past of our planet as it relates to them?

Have you read The Terra Papers, and if so, what are your thoughts? (They are linked in my sig, if you're interested.)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Do you and your ilk, believe Human beings are divine beings, seperate of say chimpanzees and other animals?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Do you and your ilk, believe Human beings are divine beings, seperate of say chimpanzees and other animals?
Interesting train of thought, but to answer your question you would have to ask each "Ilk" individually. Oh, did you mean to use another word besides "Ilk"?

My question to you is quite simple. Please explain the "Sayanim" intelligence network, who mans it, what are their objectives. A person in the know and part of the "inside" families should know this by heart.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Around 1500 BC terrible catastrophes were recorded around the globe.

Many cultures have carvings of a huge comet depicting this time.

Was this the last visit from Nibiru?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Why were the pyramids built? What were they used for?

Is there some sort of religious cult that the worlds elite follow?

Is the government trying to dull the population? What does that even accomplish or what are their motives behind it?

What doth life?

In relationship to human existence, why?

Is there any point to what you do?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Hullahoop]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Alright I will bite. I like this thread better than your last one on those who are awake have no obligation to awake/help others.

My question is on mind control. Specifically forms that might be used currently in the United States.

1. Can individuals be specifically targeted remotely?

2. If so what is the method(s) that it can be accomplished?

3. Is there anyway to defeat the methods currently used from being effective or fully effective?

4. Do any pharmacuticals or artificial or natural chemical stimuli make a mind more succeptible to invasion?

5. If so is there any ongoing conspiracy to diagnose people with certain afflictions to justify the prescribing of such pharmacuticals.

6. If so what are the common diagnosis? Bi-polar, depression, thyroid, hormone, etc. etc.?

7. What would be the specific reasons for targeting an individual for mind control attempts versus homogenous groups? Politics, skill sets, critical job placement, etc., etc.,?

That pretty much covers my questions on this topic.

Unrelated, how did your Grandfather who went to Harvard feel about you going to Yale? Did you go to a prepatory school before Yale and if so which one?

Thanks.

Oh one more question? Switzerland? What's wrong with the tropics? Brrrrrr!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello.

A few of us here (including blujay) have been discussing disclosures by "Ruling Bloodlines" lately. Are you aware of Hidden_Hand and his disclosure here on ATS a few months ago? Here's a link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's the topic collated, without the side discussion...

home.comcast.net...

And are you aware of Insider (2005), another similar case that preceded Hidden_Hand but was also distinctly different?

link...

www.scribd.com...

So, assuming you've read those, I have some questions.

1) Are you a member of THE "Family"...or, the Illuminati, the Order, etc. (there are many names)? The same group that those above and one "Svali" (www.youtube.com... and www.mindcontrolforums.com...) claim to be from? Or are you just a VERY privileged type with many family connections?

2) Are you and your family Luciferian? This pertains to question 1.

3) Could you elaborate on your upbringing and what sort of things you were told to believe/do/how to act/etc. (or any special training you received/are still receiving) as a child?

4) If the Sh*t hits the fan, so to speak, are you and your family protected from whatever will happen? And, more importantly...

5) When is the sh*t going to hit the fan? Seems like it's kind of dragging along lately, but well on its way.

6) Do you and your family attribute any significance to 2012 and any events (i.e. catastrophe, "Harvest," etc.) that may happen then?

7) Are you worried at all about the coming years? Are you and people of your ilk losing control?

8) Why are you doing this right now? Just for kicks or is there some greater purpose to your allowing us to answer questions? Just for kicks, I'm guessing.

Most of these would be better answered if you've read the material I gave links to and have a similar understanding as I do. I would suggest Svali first, then Insider, then Hidden_Hand, but it's not a huge deal which way you read it, just that you've seen it all before answering. It would be nice to have your answers within that context.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Also part of my upbringing taught me to lie whenever expedient to people who aren't like me, so there's that.
There is only one source for this type of mindset, would you care to share that source with us "Ilk"?

You must forgive me if I seem rather upset with your... "ILK". I do not care to give into instinctive reactions that just come naturally to me, when it comes to your psychic upbringing.

Why should anyone believe what you say? Why come to this site and now tell us "Its the truth"? What is your motivation? Look at your past threads

"A few proposals" Only meant to create descent and division.
"Those who are Awake have no obligations to those who are asleep." So, its okay to just let the sleeping, sleep.

So, again, what is your objective? Tell us all about, "Your kind". Explain to us how and where you get the authority to lie to "us Ilk", in the first place.

You can start by clarifying the photos of J Edgar Hoover. Yes, its true Old J Edgar wasn't dancing with a gray, but he was doing the mambo with his friend Clyde Tolson. So please tell us all about organized crime and how they didn't exist because old J Edgar was being blackmailed by your "Ilk".

Come on, you knew the kitchen was hot before you entered this forum. You knew questions would be asked you might find uncomfortable. I find it fascinating that your kind have always come out of the woodwork to give mankind some truth, but never to reveal the whole truth to the point where you could be defeated. How well did you know Aaron Russo, that great American patriot? Maybe, he went too far? You know, he was one of your "ilk".

Oh, please continue, we all wait with anticipation of your answers.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

Where is these Insiders compared all? That is the thread I would like to hang out at... Please direct me to it! I am new at ATS. In fact having lived an almost monastic life for years, I learn fast but I may not know a lot of etiquette here...

Suterlaben, I've been reading your responses and questions for several days now, researching H_H. I appreciate your sincerity and need to examine all sides without getting too brainy or overemotional here. I respect your writing. Also Little Star - and Joan.
Is there any way you could signal to me as a member where to go? I mean thread and page. Direct message?
I am continually late since about six months that I have been researching and integrating this kind of material..._javascript:icon('
')
BTW, I got Insider2 earlier than H_H: we appeared early last yea on GLP. You can still find his posts if you do a search on A Voice Track...
There is a different aftereffect of all these texts too - I noticed. Probably you too.

Warm regards,

Kokatsi

top topics

<<   2 >>

join