It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freckles in the shape of Orion's Belt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ok, at while ago I was bored in class and began drawing on my arm. I noticed I had three freckles, about an inch apart from each other, almost in a line except one is slightly offset. I instantly though of Orion's Belt since Orion is my favourite constellation. I guess this is because it is so easy to find in the night sky and I don't know why but I just can't stop staring at Orion's Belt. Now I feel kind of proud (I know it sounds a little crazy) because it's as though I finally have a link to this great constellation. I was reading on the internet and found a post in which someone stated they had the whole constellation of Orion on their arm. I personally though that unbelievable but anyhow I looked at my arm, trying to see if there were any other freckles that could match Orion. I figured out that I have Bellatrix and Betelgeuse a little higher on my arm. My freckles actually give a backwards image of Orion. If I look at my arm in the mirror it looks like I am part-way through drawing the constellation on myself. Anyway, I am missing Salph and Regel. To clarify, I don't have very freckly arms or anything, apart from my 'Orion Freckles' there are only one or two others. Just thought I would share that with you and would love to hear from others who have similar marks on their bodies.

Here is a link to a picture of my arm (I put a black dot below each freckle so you could see 'The Belt)
img156.imageshack.us...

[edit on 6-3-2009 by oriononmyarm]

[edit on 6-3-2009 by oriononmyarm]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
what would be remarkable is NO ONE having this in the world. with 6 billion people, the laws of probability kick in, and you should be able to find all kinds of freckled star maps.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oriononmyarm

wow you must be the chosen one born to lead us to the tars...what are your wishes master

or its just a coincidence that you have 3 spots in a line and your favorite constelation happen to be the easiest one you can find

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I got a boyle that looks like Nibiru is supposed to!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You should take a picture of that, it would be interesting to see.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Oh yeah, well ive got a distinct cross shape skin crease on my left index finger thats been there from birth, an inverted nipple on the right side of my chest and all seeing eyes (20/20 vision)

I must be the christ or the antichrist!

Coincidence. I think yes.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have got pictures of them. I will upload them but can someone tell me how to do that please?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by oriononmyarm
I have got pictures of them. I will upload them but can someone tell me how to do that please?

First, put them on your harddisk.
Then go to www.imageshack.us
Click browse and point to you pics, then press upload. When thats done, post the URL's to the pics here

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yep...belt, sword, both feet and one for the head on my right forearm and the minor lines of my right palm form the square and compass of the masonic symbol.

Neither one is perfect but easy enough to spot. So much in fact, I like to point them out to would be palm readers if they do not mention it themselves. It is cruel, but I like to hear how well they can improv something.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I myself have the Bermuda triangle on my right arm....I would post a picture but there's a chance you might disappear when looking at it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah I know you all think I'm a weirdo or something for posting the thread but I just thought it was a funny coincidence.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

WHICH ARM? I have the exact thing on my arm!!!!!!!!!
freaky!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I had some moles on my left arm in the shape of the constellation Cassiopiea. It's a shame one of them faded and another one came up in just the wrong place and spoilt it.

Had you thought - your freckles are in the same positions as the pyramids, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hey i came across this thread its prettty cool i have the weirdest palm it looks normal when i dont join the palm lines from both my hands but when i do join them it i see my thumbs like holdin up a semi circle its like another hand in my hand if you get me holding up this object that is semi circled i keep thinking it could be a angiant symbol because when i first seen it it reminded me on somthing that i had seen symbol wise before but i cant remember what it is i think am going to start a thread on it

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I just joined this website too express and share with you all that i too have been amazed at finding that i have a constelation on each limb of my body and moles on my back (onlt two) in the position where wings might be.I have yet to post any photos and am willing to share with others.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I just have a weird band of freckles that wind around my leg and up to my thigh like a snake. Just one leg, don't get freckles anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
On the back of my left thigh I have a birthmark that clearly reads : 334. ( No joke.. ) I figure we have 332 more years until the antichrist appears...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

A pic would be appreciated.

vvv

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Advantage

A pic would be appreciated.

vvv

You just want to see my thigh... perv.

Ill see if I can get one this evening. I cant really take a pic of the back of my thigh very well.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was looking for something like this for a long time, since I have freckles on my hand that form a perfect square/rectangle (depends on how you view it), and I know that some people have freckles in shape of perfect triangles as well. I would not exactly call that a coincidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join