It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meteor over Liverpool (UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know there's a few people from the Liverpool area on these boards. A mate told he saw a fireball type thing heading towards Liverpool Saturday night around 8:30pm? Tried listening to local radio but there's nothing about. Either my mate has too much wacky backy of whatever it was is being supressed.

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by Britman]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
that's interesting, i'm waiting to hear what comes about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Intresting... i have a friend up there ill ask him if he saw anything glowing in the sky!

Pitty he did not get a pic

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can assure you this didn't take place. He probably saw a police helicopter or something to that effect. Over and out.

P.S. Contact me through u2u if you want more info on how I know this, I should've said that in the first place.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A police helicopter with flames and smoke. I'd be a bit worried if I was the pilot.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
maybe your friend was on some sort of hallucinogen. i'm pretty sure to the effect of a fireball, it would be all over the news. it would give the government pr's some practice with the press.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I can assure you this didn't take place. He probably saw a police helicopter or something to that effect. Over and out.

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by John Nada]

yeah we'll just take ur word for it mofo

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

yeah we'll just take ur word for it mofo

I've sent you a u2u for how I am aware of this. Hopefully next time you can just ask without calling me a "mofo", which is just tragically sad. Good day to you sir.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why only in U2U? is it a secret or something?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Why only in U2U? is it a secret or something?

Because in explaining this I would have to reveal personal details about myself, which I don't like to do over the internet and certainly don't want to do over this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh OK, sorry, I can understand that!

As I am as curious as anyone, would you U2U me how you know it wasn't a meteor? - I'll understand if you don't want to though!

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Would it be too hard not to at least try to feign a sense of humor sometime, John? I mean, your overall disposition is more telling of the secrets you keep than if you were to just come out and tell them. At least if you did, there would be a high probability of people not believing you, which would be a safety. You're obviously a G-man...

DC

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You're obviously a G-man...

DC

hehehe...DC your post gave me a good laugh. I don't come to this site to do stand up, sorry about that. If you drop into chat sometime though I'll give you a few good one liners if that's what you really want.

As for me being a G-man, I actually had to go and enquire what one is as I'm embarassed to say but I didn't know lol. For a G-man not to know what this means is pretty unfortunate, so that rules me out of being one.

I see we have a new King of Assumptions though, I now hand the Land of Assumptions from it's previous owner and over to you.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've seen those fireball style meteors before. Only about 2, and they're really cool and remarkable, but a meteor isn't news worthy. you might be able to find something on a website like astronomy.com... or space.com... , but major news outlets don't really care about the cosmos.

EDIT: Fixed a link

[Edited on 4-18-2004 by junglejake]

top topics

join