It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassinated by NATO with controlled flight into terrain, B. Trajkovski President of Macedonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Trajkovski died on February 26, 2004 in a plane crash en route to an economic conference in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The aircraft crashed in very poor weather (thick fog and heavy rain) on a mountainside in southeastern Herzegovina, near the villages of Huskovici and Rotimlja some eight miles (15km) south-south-east of Mostar. Eight other people were also aboard but none survived the impact, which broke the aircraft into three pieces. It came down in an area that had been heavily mined during the Bosnian War of the 1990s, which significantly hampered the rescue and recovery efforts.

In the months that followed, significant controversy emerged surrounding the accident. Some residents of Rotmilja village, near where the plane crashed, have disputed the government's assertion that the field had been heavily mined, asserting that they were regularly using it themselves.[citation needed] One witness claimed that he saw people emerging from the aircraft after the accident.[citation needed] SFOR soldiers were on the scene within 30 minutes after the aircraft went down, yet emergency personnel and journalists were not allowed until later.[citation needed] Official records state that the aircraft was located 24 hours after the time of the crash, yet his successor, Branko Crvenkovski officially declared Trajkovski dead within hours.[citation needed] Lastly, new evidence suggests that the fire was not caused by kerosene, but a different substance.[citation needed] Admist growing concern that it may have been an assassination, the case has been re-opened by the present government of Macedonia.[citation needed]

Although the cause of the crash is not known, it seems likely that it was the result of a controlled flight into terrain, possibly exacerbated by alleged mistakes made by the SFOR air traffic controllers at Mostar Ortijes International Airport. The approach to the airport's Runway 34 has been criticized by pilots for being difficult to handle, and as the runway is not equipped with precision landing systems, it is especially challenging in bad weather. The crash is not the first major air accident to kill a politician in southern Herzegovina: on April 3, 1996, the United States Secretary of Commerce Ronald Brown was killed while en route from Bosnia to Croatia.

soure: en.wikipedia.org...

YOU CAN SEE THE ROAD, AND ARE THERE ROCKS?

1. Controlers of the flight were French NATO officers

2. Controlers told to pilots to keep only 500m height in mountain area

3. 2 black boxes are "dammaged" , a part of comunication between the control tower and pilots is deleted

4. The plane was found after 24 hours because of "fog, the area was mined, area with rocks and no road" NATO statement during the "rescue"

5. The macedonian rescue team was vorbiden to start searching immidiately after crush

6. The bodies were identificated by DNA, they were burned, black

7. Papers found next to bodies in the plane are not burned!!!

8. Wittneses said on TV that 30 min after explosion saw NATO and Bosnian police trucks and cars driving trough their village that is near to the crush, and now they are gone, no voice from them

9. Missing of important evidences!!!

There is starting new investigation by Andreas Gros.
Please read FOR MORE EVIDENCES FOR ASSASSINATION: assembly.coe.int...

[edit: added required External Source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sir i must inform you that when ever you mention KFOR or SFOR you need to announce the name of the country recognized by NATO.

www.jfcnaples.nato.int...

As for the jet flying into the mountain. Internal investigation by your elected leaders to investigate the cause of the crash and its time line is something you could be doing for the next 50 years. Sorry to inform you, but there are way more important objectives on NATO's agenda to even allocate more than a 5 man working team to handle any requests.

edit : FYROM

"The new KFOR Commander, Lieutenant General Giuseppe Gay, paid a visit to Skopje, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia where he meet the Host Nation Ministers for Internal Affairs and for Defence."

[edit on 6-3-2009 by tristar]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You have identified a possible means, and possible opportunity to carry out this assasination.

I must ask, what is the motive for such an act?

The UN is not beyond reproach in many matters, and a critical eye must always be cast on their activities, but assasinations are genreally complex; why do it? What did this man do, that would make him an inviting target for assaination by global interests?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good find.
starred and flagged. A very good research into it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Possibly because In 2002 he was awarded the World Methodist Peace Award by the World Methodist Council for his role in promoting peace and political stability

There are some sick terrorists within NATO who want to see such people dead.

Promoting peace and political stability? How dare he!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He was a good man and was promoting peace on the Balcan.

When was the war in Kosovo, Macedonia recived more than 200 000 refugees, or 10% of our population that is 2 milions.

This was very hard for our budget but we wanted to help those people.

Many of these refuges were tested with (i dont know the exact word) a parafine glove maybe, and this test showed that many of them were using guns.

Many of them left the country and went somewhere in Europe. (the point i will write some other time and thread because is conected with the readmission agreement.)

There was hard pressure against the president during 2-3 years by world politicians, as Solana, Robertson, Perdiu etc.

Simply under political pressure Macedonia was in some way helping in the idea for Kosovo independent and Great Albania.

But B. Trajkovski saw what is going on, and he started to oposite the pressure.

Involved in this assassionation is also Branko Crvenkovski who is todays president of Macedonia. His goverment than announced 3 days of respect and sorrow after the plane crush but the plane was not found yet!!! What a shame... The plane was found after 24 hours.

I dont know the real reasons for assasinations because it is total high policy for me that i can not understand, but i know very well that this was assassination.

By the way, the president was born in village Monospitovo, city Strumica where i live and i know his brother and his disapointment of the goverment investigation.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macedonia
He was a good man and was promoting peace on the Balcan.

When was the war in Kosovo, Macedonia recived more than 200 000 refugees, or 10% of our population that is 2 milions.

This was very hard for our budget but we wanted to help those people.

Many of these refuges were tested with (i dont know the exact word) a parafine glove maybe, and this test showed that many of them were using guns.

Many of them left the country and went somewhere in Europe. (the point i will write some other time and thread because is conected with the readmission agreement.)

There was hard pressure against the president during 2-3 years by world politicians, as Solana, Robertson, Perdiu etc.

Simply under political pressure Macedonia was in some way helping in the idea for Kosovo independent and Great Albania.

But B. Trajkovski saw what is going on, and he started to oposite the pressure.

Involved in this assassionation is also Branko Crvenkovski who is todays president of Macedonia. His goverment than announced 3 days of respect and sorrow after the plane crush but the plane was not found yet!!! What a shame... The plane was found after 24 hours.

I dont know the real reasons for assasinations because it is total high policy for me that i can not understand, but i know very well that this was assassination.

By the way, the president was born in village Monospitovo, city Strumica where i live and i know his brother and his disapointment of the goverment investigation.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
You have identified a possible means, and possible opportunity to carry out this assasination.

I must ask, what is the motive for such an act?

The UN is not beyond reproach in many matters, and a critical eye must always be cast on their activities, but assasinations are genreally complex; why do it? What did this man do, that would make him an inviting target for assaination by global interests?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Maxmars]

Well what threat did this man pose, and to whom?

those is the real questions.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Without going into a lot of details, I will list a few different factors that were at play (and still are):
BACKGROUND:
1. Macedonia was partitioned by Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece in 1913 in Bunchurest. The Macedonians faced various forms of assimilation, oppression, etc, culminating with the exodus and genocide of Macedonians from 'northern Greece' - the part the Greeks annexed (well documented in videos from the era): www.youtube.com...
2. Major western powers ok'd the partitioning [citation to secret British documents required]. Despite all this Macedonian revolutionaries continued to fight for independent Macedonia(1924 London times interview of Todor Alexandrov): www.youtube.com...
3. The VMRO party the President belonged to (B Trajkovski), was resurrected and based on the 'independent Macedonia' doctrine. VMRO was at times throughout history infiltrated by Bulgarian government powers (yes to this day also)
4. The Prime minister at the time (Crvenkoski) belonged to the rival SDSM party (communist remnant) - infiltrated by Serb powers (yes to this day).
5. Greece has always seeked the annihilation of the Macedonian people and the destabilization of modern Macedonia - so they are not accountable for the exhodus and genocide they performed during Metaxa's reign (see exhodus video above)-see secret Greek documents re:destabilization: documents-mk.blogspot.com.au...

Recent history:
1. Macedonia emerged in 1991 from the break up of Yugoslavia without a civil war - much to the discontent of the Greeks, Serbians and Bulgarians. Since then the neighbouring nations have fought to destabilize it as a nation - what a better way than to assassinate the President.
2. B Trajkovski was strongly opposed to NATO bases in Macedonia or as he put it: "There won't be foreign soldiers on Macedonian soil".
3. The remnant communist regime (SDSM) has a history of assassinations.

new topics

top topics

join