It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sees signs economy might be recovering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

China sees signs economy might be recovering

www.google.com

World markets fell Thursday after Wen failed to mention any expansion of the 4 trillion yuan ($586 billion) stimulus plan. Along with worries about the financial health of big U.S. banks and General Motors Corp., that sent the Dow Jones Industrial Average down more than 4 percent. Tokyo stocks were down 3.5 percent in Friday afternoon trade.
Analysts are divided on how quickly China can rebound from the slump that saw growth fall to 6.8 percent in the final quarter of last year from 13 percent in 2007.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
China's economy seems to be seeing some improvement according to the article. I wonder if the exports part is because Americans are buying cheaper items now -- Probably China made.

Amazingly, the cheapie discount stores are taking advantage of all of this demand for their discount stuff -- meaning they of course must raise prices...

--I will never understand or forget the old prices. I used to shop those places before it became the -popular- or IN thing to do. Thanks a lot cheap arses -- now we all suffer.

( sarcasm off)

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

not because of exports , but because of 4 trillion yuan stimulus

new topics

join