It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure, Myth or Inevitability?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I've seen members start many threads concerning UFO disclosure ever since I joined ATS.

And even though I'm admittedly more of a 'believer' per say than a 'skeptic', I still share the doubt of skeptics regarding a 'disclosure' being underway.

We've all seen the increase of articles published by the Examiner. Such as this one;

www.examiner.com...

Not to mention the more active roles world governments are undertaking concerning the matter of UFOs.

Canada's new virtual UFO archive, follows closely upon the release of Denmark's files at the end of January. Britain continues to release it's files through a program of gradual releases; with the most recent being in January. But the U.S government and media have remained mute on the subject compared to others, why is that?

Do you believe that there is a disclosure of some sort near, or in the long run inevitable? .. or do you believe that it's all hype and myth promoted by believers?

All opinions are welcome from either side. Just state your reasons please

[edit on 6/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I dunno but Im pretty sure this has been discussed recently, try using the search feature with words like 'disclosure' 'British UFO files' and I bet you will find what you want. good luck

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
I dunno but Im pretty sure this has been discussed recently, try using the search feature with words like 'disclosure' 'British UFO files' and I bet you will find what you want. good luck

Heh, maybe I should've just phrased the question more direct.
My apologies

I didn't start this thread to discuss Britain and their release of UFO files, rather;

Do you believe that there is 'disclosure' happening? if so, why?

Are you doubtful of any UFO disclosure?.. if so, why?

[edit on 6/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"Why" is entirely subjective on a topic where there is absolutely zero mass-verifiable evidence...Zero. All subjective. Except to the insiders, who have produced zero verifiable evidence.

Subject "Why."

My viewpoint is this:

Being an insider (up front and personal experience), I also happen to know what is going on with the larger picture in the Greater Realm. This is all purely Subjective viewpoint and belief statement.

Are they coming? Will disclosure occur?

Let's think on it just a tiny bit, using some calm for just a moment:

If they're Here (they're here!), they've been hiding these last few thousand years, and have covered their past tracks most thoroughly (for reasons). This is a mandate, a set-up of said mandate.

No Mass Revelation, Period....Except under these circumstances/conditions:

Humanity is Welcome to destroy Itself....No problem.

Humanity is Not Welcome to Destroy Earth...Problem.

Cosmic Danger to Earth Herself....Problem.

If either Humanity or Cosmic Danger reaches Critical Potential Manifestation...They Will Reveal Themselves.

Until then, Silent Agenda will continue Running, unverifiably.

My reasonings? Let's not get into it: You are Product, they are the Farm Caretakers. 'Nuff said.

Oh...not 'nuff...don't forget the old 4-H Club scenario: they like their Pets, just like humans do...Often, the pets get eaten. That's Life and Unlife (in the Invisible, where they reside).

Hard to believe 'They' are ensconced within some sort of invisible 4th dimension? Science is only beginning to learn what the Mystics of All ages have long known:

The Dense 3rd Dimension is Interpenetrated by another type of physical dimensionality, called Bio-Etheric Matter...the 4th Dimension.

There is nothing solid in the Universe. Study and dwell upon this.

But don't take my word for it.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey SS,Naga

Originally posted by SS,Naga
If either Humanity or Cosmic Danger reaches Critical Potential Manifestation...They Will Reveal Themselves.

Critical Potential Manifestation? .. could you elaborate a little on that please?

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Hard to believe 'They' are ensconced within some sort of invisible 4th dimension? Science is only beginning to learn what the Mystics of All ages have long known:

Are you referring to the Jinn?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In order for disclosure to happen, one of the two parties involved (government or aliens) must see disclosure as either benefiting them, or as a necessity.

Until a condition warrants that, I can't see either breaking a secret that's existed for over at least 60+ years....

Eventually, everything comes out....but as for a timeframe....well, that's anyone's guess...so all we can do is play the cards we have (or find), to help force the next move....

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Hiya Majorian, good thread. If an event occurred that made even plausible denial impossible, I'm sure that any participants in the potential cover-up would somehow adapt to it. A global event involving thousands or more simultaneous sightings would fit the bill. By deception and distraction, disclosure would become even less of an issue than it is now.

Even under these circumstances, would anyone be required to confess to several decades of denial? They could adapt to the new paradigm and still deny having any prior knowledge. It's therefore possible to imagine 'disclosure' never happening. Under the circumstances of the undeniable event, it's probable they would return to the tried and tested methods i.e. lock all information away until the participants had long since died. There are still WW1 and 2 files under '100 year confidentiality' in the UK archives. It's possible that nothing would change?

The disclosure conundrum can be a high level philosophical question. Very interesting

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
would anyone be required to confess to several decades of denial?

Exactly the reason I am personally skeptical (even as a believer) that any disclosure will happen. Not anytime soon anyways

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It is both a myth and an inevitability.

Disclosure as many UFO believers see it is a myth. However, given a long enough time-line, humanity will one day make contact with an extraterrestrial intelligence. I am sure the disclosurists of that day will claim they were right all along...

top topics

join