It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Heath - Traitor, Satanist ... or worse ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There are a few different boards that this could be posted on, but I chose 'Politics' due to the nature of Heath's career.

I have always thought that Ex-Premier Edward Heath is a thoroughly disreputable character. He is a traitor as is Tony Blair and both have betrayed the people of Britain in order to advance the global agenda via the European Union.

Until reading David Icke's book The Biggest Secret, I thought Heath was just another globalist. But maybe he's something far worse.

Icke believes that Ted Heath, amongst others, is a Satanist and Paedophile, as well as being a Reptilian entity. He states in 'The Biggest Secret' that ...

Heath was the UK Prime Minister from 1970-1974 and the Bilderberg Group member who signed the UK into the European Community, now Union.

One of the many unconnected people who have identified Heath as a Satanist was the lady I mentioned earlier in the book ...

This lady was the wife of the Head Keeper at Burnham Beeches (in Buckinghamshire near to the British PM's official residence 'Chequers') and they lived on the land. She had been brought up by a Satanic family in Scotland ... Her husband was also a Satanist which is why he was given the responsibility of looking after Burnham Beeches, and area of ancient groves and forests managed by the authorities in London ...

Late one night in the early 1970's during Heath's reign as Prime Minister ... she saw some lights. Quietly she moved closer to see what was going on ... it was a Satanic ritual and in the circle was the then Prime Minister, Edward Heath ... She says that as she watched him, Heath began to transform into a reptile and she said that what surprised her was that no-one in the circle seemed in the least surprised. "He eventually became a full-bodied Reptiloid, growing in size by some two foot." She said that he was "slightly scaly" and "spoke fairly naturally, although it sounded like 'long distance' - if you can imagine the short 'time' lapses".

Icke then continues ... I remember meeting Heath on a television election programme in 1989 while I was a spokesman for the British Green Party and I have never seen such cold and unpleasant eyes in my life. I knew nothing of these subjects then, but the look of his eyes I have never forgotten.

The full transcript is available on This site. I include it purely because I don't fancy having to type it all out myself.

Icke confirmed his beliefs during an interview called to discuss the book and his claims ...

I knew of a guy called Ted Heath, who was Prime Minister of Britain from '70-'74, and I knew that he was involved in some serious horrendous things, like sacrificing children, and all this stuff, because of people who had seen it. And, a lady I knew, who had contacted me, wanted to tell me about her experiences with Ted Heath, so I went to see her, not to talk about shape-shifting reptilians, but to talk about Ted Heath and satanic ritual involving the elite of Britain.

And, again, but just as a quick incidental-when you follow these bloodlines from the ancient world to the present day, this satanic ritual, human sacrifice and blood ritual, even using the same deities in the rituals, is a common and constant, unchanging theme. So, it would be very surprising if the elite today weren't into this, because these bloodlines always have been, just like Bush is into it and people like that. Anyway, I went to see this lady and she told me about her experiences with Heath and stuff.

In a place called Burnham Beeches, which is an area of forested land notorious for satanic ritual, among people who have studied these things, it just so happens that, although Burnham Beeches is on the outskirts of London, not far from Heathrow Airport, the place is actually owned by the City of London, the financial district which is the epicenter of this control. I just finished me cup o' tea-you know how you do in her house-and I was just making my way to leave, after she told me this stuff, and I said to her, just to throw away a line as I left, I said, "You know, I'm having some bizare things happening to me at the moment." I said, "I keep meeting people who tell me that they've seen people shape-shift into bloody reptiles." And, honestly, she grabbed her chest and she was gasping for breath like she was having a seizure.

"Oh, my God," she said, "I thought it was only me." And she went on to tell me that she wasn't going to say that to me because she thought that even I would find that unbelievable. She said, "All that stuff I've told you about Heath and seeing him in the satanic rituals and all that stuff," she said, "I wasn't going to tell you what I also saw. He shape-shifted into a reptilian, during the ritual. What staggered me," she said, "is that none of the other participants were at all phased by it, as if it was a natural thing that always kind of happened."

Are 'Their' Aliens Amongst Us?

I am an open-minded type of person. I believe that many people are 'evil' and that power corrupts. I know of 'Satanists', both the traditional and the Laveyan, and they do exist. I also know that given the number of reports of 'Aliens', there must be something behind them. I have met people whose very glance freezes me in my tracks. I was once married to a girl who worked for the Globalists (Illuminati), so I know that they will stop at nothing to obtain their aims. I don't know if Heath is a Satanist, I don't know if he's a Reptilian. I do know that he is a traitor and believe that Tony Blair is from the same mold.

Poltical links: - Ted Heath
www.eutimes.org.uk...
www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk...

Reptilian/Satanic links : - Ted Heath
www.angelfire.com...
www.geocities.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
And when you look at the genealogy of American Presidents, it is utterly astonishing in support of this. There are about 260 million Americans, at the moment. And if you add up all those who have called themselves American since 1776, it will run into hundreds and hundreds of millions. Well, 42 of those hundreds of millions have actually become President of the United States. You would think, on the law of averages alone, that those 42 would have some tremendous genetic diversity. Well, they don't.

According to Burke's Peerage, the bible of Aristocratic and Royal genealogy based in London, every American election since and including George Washington, in 1789, has been won by the candidate with the most European Royal genes. 33 of the 42 are genetically related to two people: Charlemagne (King), the most famous monarch of what we call France, and Alfred the Great, the King of England. They're the two countries, overwhelmingly, France and Britain, out of which these bloodlines came in Europe.

Wow.....thats one hell of a coincidence. Imagine the resources and power it would take to rig so many elections so that only people in the bloodlines could get through. This must go all the way to the top.

join