It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Erin on 9/11/2001 Pentagram/star of david in the EYE!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Wow, just wow IMO.

Anyone see anything interesting in this Hurricane?

How many people know/knew this MASSIVE Hurricane was just off the coast in the Atlantic on 9/11/01?

the following facts seem to show an interesting coincidence going on that may support the theory of advanced DEW/Tesla tech

----------------------------------
Hurricane Erin was the closest to NYC on 9/11/01 and was the largest on that date.

The crew of the International Space Station (ISS) can see "terrorist Carnage" in NYC on 9/11/01, but can't see a hurricane that was there, too? They passed directly over NYC on only one of their 90-minute orbits, but passed over or nearby Hurricane Erin on multiple orbits.

and why did this Hurricane travel in a straight line towards NYC, making closest approach on 9/11 and the "collapse"?
-----------------------------------

So is that a HEXAGRAM/Pentagram or STAR OF DAVID in the EYE?!

Israeli connection?

an obvious Israeli/Occult symbol fingerprint of ZIONISM and the PERPS showing Pentagon (gram) aka the CONTROL center of the Operation perhaps?

DEW/tesla tech was def involved with the Demolition of the WTC imo.

Time will Tell.

DEW & NUKES?

JUDY WOOD and Andrew J's research/work is far ahead of its time and I submit will in the near future be validated.

ANDREW JOHNSON comments on the EYE anomaly:

It could be hyperdimensional bleed through or a characteristic of the technology being used to manipulate the storm.

As regards the hurricane being an "energy source", some people may have said this, but it wasn't Dr Wood or myself. We have both suggested that the hurricane provided a FIELD COMPONENT - i.e. the field effect of the storm was used in conjunction with other "Hutchison Effect"-related technology to turn the towers to dust. Field Effects seem to be the principle on which the technology operates - but "deeper" details are unavailable to us, of course.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Can anyone verify the first image? It is an interesting anomaly if its real. I've been trying to confirm the various satellite images.

So jury is still out on the first image. So in all honesty and skepticism, I will admit this could be fake or doctored.

IDK.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

the first image says 12 sept 2003.?
the others are sept 11 2001

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeff

the first image says 12 sept 2003.?
the others are sept 11 2001

I think it just means they were tagged or put up in 2003?

keep in mind too though, if you remember, the footage from the pentagon cams that were used in Mossaui trial had Sept 12 not Sept 11th and the time was wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes there was a Hurricane Erin off the eastern coast on 9/11 during the attacks.

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

But the image you have posted is of Hurricane Isabel which occurred on Sept.12, 2003

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I can see a "V" pattern in the eye, but it doesn't look exactly like the one you posted.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ahh,, okay thank you HAL...

puts that portion to rest then... very interesting that eye in either case.

back to Erin on 911!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nothing against the OP but it never ceases to amaze me some of the things that people try to associate with 9/11.

Dr. Judy seems to single handedly done more damage to 9/11 researchers then anyone I can think of. I remember the first time I read one of her papers and her main premise was that the cars that were stacked up in a perfect line six blocks away were actually destroyed right where they sat and that they were not brought to that location.

Now shes speaking of hurricanes as a energy source for the destruction of the WTC, great!

Just incase no one else is gonna pop on here and say it ...This is crazy, no one who has seriously looked into 9/11 buys any of it(I hope).

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hal beat me to it. That was an image of Hurricane Isabel, two years later. I remember there were tons of threads here on ATS about its unusual eye. There was an cloud formation in the eye that for a couple hours, did indeed look like a pentagram. Isabel was headed for D.C., and the town was evacuated, but by the time it hit land, it fizzled down considerably.

I do remember hurricane Erin, because that night and the day after 9/11, the news stated New York was hit by thunderstorms that were broken off from the hurricane.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wikipedia records this image of the eye of Hurricane Erin in 2001

Eye Image

Edit:

"Description: Close-up image of the eye of Hurricane Erin on September 9, 2001 Source www.nhc.noaa.gov... 9 September 2001 Terra (Earth Observing System AM-1) polar-orbiting satellite"

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Iago18]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Although it has been pointed out to the OP that the Hurricane is not the one on 911, it should be noted that a Pentagram and the Star of David are two different symbols.

One has 5 sides one has 6

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Stillresearchn911

Anyone who SERIOUSLY LOOKS at 9/11 would keep Dr Judy Wood's research in mind and should be able to SEE that hers is the only real explanation of what happened. I have looked at all the truthers research and what she SHOWS makes more sense than a controlled demolition. Or planes causing the collapse. There wasn't a collapse! it turned to dust in mid air and saved the "bathtub" underneath WTC complex. If your gonna rule her research out then why look at the hurricane?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I remember hurricane Erin in 2001 well. She sent an amazing swell for almost the entire East Coast of the USA. I even read a story that a few people who worked at ground zero ditched work and went surfing that day.

I've studied a little bit about meteorology and especially hurricanes. It is common for a strong hurricane to have this feature within the eye. Several other I can remember off the top of my head also had this feature, Isabel in 2003 and Katrina in 2005.

I was unaware that Erin of 2001 also had this feature.
edit on 29-5-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
9/11 Qui Tam case in court against various companies involved with the NIST report Supreme Court agrees with Dr Judy Wood that the research she provides is indeed what happened.
It's a long read but invaluable to her research!

drjudywood.com...
edit on 29-5-2014 by jdeva2 because: Word spelled wrong

new topics

top topics

join