It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's people from the future??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is my first post on here and I searched the site and was surprised to see no one talking about this. One day I was reading some riddles and I saw one that said.."if people develop time travel in the future, wouldn't we be seeing them traveling back in time now?" After giving it some thought, it changed the whole way I thought about UFO's. Now think about these things for a moment:

- Their technology is always described as being far more advanced than ours(hmmm?)

- Many abductees describe humanoid body structure

Now if evolution is real, wouldn't the appearance of humans change over a very long time? Bodies become smaller because we no longer depend on physical as much as intellectual, which also describes larger heads. Since we are using screens a lot more, the black eyes described could be a protective layer. I assume their knowledge of genetics and science and general would be a lot more advanced than ours, so telepathy and things like that may be normal in their time.

If people develop time travel in the future, wouldn't they go back in time to see what life was like in history? This also explains the increased ammount of UFO sightings recently during these crazy times.

There's so much more that could be added. I can't be the only person who has ever thought of this..can anyone else add their point of view because I believe that I do have a point..

[edit on 6-3-2009 by someneph]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Very interesting theory!

I've thought about this before too, but it's nice to see someone write it out.

This could very much be true!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I find it to be much more likely for futuristic humans to have such a humanoid form than a being from lightyears away..it just makes much more sense..

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i've heard the theory that the greys (ETs) are a future group of humans, but i don't agree with this theory. i think the greys (as others have stated) are an engineered life form created by a dominant group of ETs such as the reptilians as a slave/worker race. perhaps there are other races of aliens that are future descendants of humans of this earth, such as the Nordic race of aliens that looks like us.

my opinion of evolution is that humans will not evolve much more physically other than becoming more beautiful (as beauty is core in natures design). mentally and spiritually we may evolve further, although we could be at our highest potential right now, we have just been suppressed by malevolent forces.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by someneph
I find it to be much more likely for futuristic humans to have such a humanoid form than a being from lightyears away..it just makes much more sense..

the problem i have with your theory of "if it has arms and legs its human" is that bipedal beings are the most logical design for a sentient being that arises in the universe. humans have 5 appendages that extrude from our core; our head, our arms, and our legs. i highly doubt that just because life forms in slightly different conditions on another planet that a sentient being is going to have 6 arms and 4 legs. thats just not logical. i think its safe to assume if it is conscious its going to have hands to manipulate its environment, and the least number of legs possible to support itself (2). with a brain you can build a car or ufo and have no need for 4 pairs of legs to run with.

new topics

top topics

join