It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not so long ago, i had a strange experience in my sleep, i dreamt i, well died as strange as it sounds i saw my grandad who'd died not so long ago and a few other deceased relatives. when i 'came too' i dashed into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my lips were blue kinda settin off alarms that i'd stopped breathing. Just curious as to wether anyone else has had this happen?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com...

S.A. will cause your lips to turn blue...but I doubt your heart stopped beating and started again.

You can go without breath for some time before the heart stops, but it will still affect other parts of your body, even your lips.

It could be an acute case due to inflamation that may have caused oral or esophageal blockage you may not have noticed.

The physiological stimulus may have caused you to experience this vivid dream. As often, enviremental and physical stimulus has eefect on our rem sleep

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I had a strange dream where I also dreamed I was dead, I was talking to my father who had died and suddenly I asked him was he on my side or was I on his side and he said I had crossed over to his side, at that moment in my dream I saw the crowd part from around a woman who I had just seen get hit by a car and found myself staring at my own dead face. I have sleep apnea which means I need a c-pap machine when I sleep. You might also want to read up on it and talk to your dr. about having a sleep study done if I can be any help on the subject let me know.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This reminds me about that dream that you're falling... Everyone I think experiences that now and then... It is supposed to be a very short time in reality when your heart stops beating (like just a few seconds), even if you feel it like minutes in your dream...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Weird dreams goose and stuey. I never had any dreams where i'm dead. Not any that i can remember.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I got shot in the back in my dream last night. It was really wierd. I felt it go in, i fell to the floor. Then I could open my eyes. I knew i was dead yet i could still sense what was going on around - like floating above my body.

Really nice experience (well except for the shooting part
)

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I had a dream giant clear bees were stinging my back. When i woke up my back was spasming in as if i were getting stung.

I think this started when one day i was in the pool and i was by the light. I suddenly got shoked and all the lights went out. Every since then when i lay on my stomach for a long time my back starts to spasm. I think it happened during my sleep and my brain made a drea around it.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I remember one dream I had quite vividly. I was hit in the stomach by an arrow and the pain was so intense that it woke me. I had serious gas. I sat on the side of the bed muttering abuse until I was able to get rid of it by the normal manner. That was one weird dream.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Before I start practice for a musical or a play I dream that I fall or dive off the stage and I wake up with bruises everywhere. I think I beat myself up in my sleep.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
do remember that our dreams are the windows into our subconscious.

You might, after checking out the apnea thing, get your curculation checked. My toenails remain blue in cool weather, especially when I lay around. (It's just nice to know.)

top topics

join