It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quran Fortold 911 and War in Iraq (Not Exactly)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
(Edited because this is evidently a mistranslation)
Looking through some info on Iraq and found this interesting site. Apparently the Quran fortold the War in Iraq!

Quran(9:11)- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair, still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!)

Website Link

[edit on 3/5/2009 by Tunatarian]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This one has come up before. It's not a real quote.

Verse 9:11 of the Qur'an is about repentance and reads as follows in three different English translations:

* But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity, they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
* But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.
* But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

The earliest instance I could find of the fake passage, evidently intended as a joke in its original context, is in a Usenet posting dated February 14, 2003.

urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'll take your word for it as I'm by no means a scholar. Thanx for the correction!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The quran seems to be the least tainted biblical source and has predicted much of world events. Be it known that the Quran also predicts of an alien intervention in gods plan.

UFOs and Space Shuttles were explicitly mentioned in the Noble Quran! Let us look at the following Noble Verses from the Noble Quran: "And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills. (The Noble Quran, 42:29)" This Noble Verse was forwarded to me by brother Frank (www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com), who have embraced Islam; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him. As we see, "through them" includes the living creatures in both the Universe (heavens) and the earth. Please visit: www.geocities.com... for more details and proofs. This link too was forwarded to me by brother Frank. Also, "gather them together when He wills" seems to suggest that Allah Almighty would allow communication, finding and meeting with those scattered creations in the Universe (UFOs in other words) when "He wills". Allah Almighty clearly talked about what we call today "space shuttles": "O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass! (The Noble Quran, 55:33)" When Allah Almighty revealed to Prophet the Noble Quran 1500 years ago, there were no flying air planes or man-made objects invented. Yet Allah Almighty talked about humans passing the zones of heavens by saying "If it be ye can pass....., pass ye! not without authority" What is that authority? It is the Will of Allah Almighty of course, and the physical "space shuttles". "Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment). (The Noble Quran, 27:65)" "Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to God) Most Gracious as a servant. He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly. And everyone of them will come to Him singly on the Day of Judgment. On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will (God) Most Gracious bestow love. (The Noble Quran, 19:93-96)" Noble Verses 27:65 and 19:93-96 clearly suggest that there are beings existing in the Universe in places other than earth. "Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: 'I will create a vicegerent on Earth.' They said: 'Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?' He said: 'I know what ye know not.' (The Noble Quran, 2:30)" When I read this Noble Verse the first time after I watched citing of UFOs on TV, I pondered upon it for a while. If Adam peace be upon him was the very first human out of all Mankind that GOD Almighty ever created, then what caused the Angels peace be upon them to be concerned about Adam's creation and say "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?"?? How did they know that we humans were going to do mischief on Earth and shed blood?? Also, notice that Allah Almighty said that he was going to "create a vicegerent on Earth" only! So, it could very well be that Adam peace be upon him was the first human being ever existed on Earth, but not the first human being ever created. "It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on Earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge. (The Noble Quran, 2:29)" "He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (God) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw? (The Noble Quran, 67:3)" "God is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the Earth a similar nu

[edit on 5-3-2009 by ExPostFacto]

new topics

top topics

join