It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info about a possible UFO sighting an hour ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Okay I was checking out Venus at a spot on the outskirts of town and had a coffee to boot. It is bright but not as bright as I saw it on X-mas evening. But the strangest thing. I noticed a couple planes on the horizon as Venus was in frontal view of the car as well after looking at it for a short while, being 730-735 there was a blue light that blipped to the left and above of Venus, in degrees I wouldn't know. after I had mentioned this to my fiance, whom was sipping on her iced cappucino we went back to sipping away, the planes on the horizon got closer to town and I was having just putt out my cigarrette got back into the car and rolled up the window. then I had noticed a red pulsating light with white lights. A commercial plane 7:40 pm. It came from the west travelled east being Vancouver is west and it flew at a very high altitude. then I had watched it travel until it was east and dimmed out just above the mountains. 7:45 pm. Here's the strange part. four more planes as the same as the first two glowing orange and red were hover towards town,one by one as the last one made it to town I had looked east then made my way to looking overhead. striking me as odd there was a triangular plane two white lights and one blue to the front right side of the plane it made no noise and flickered none it travelled west then made it to the horizon. By this time there was yet another plane or copmmercial jet and a plane of red and orange coming into over town. I put out my second cigarrette and started the car and headed home.

Those red-orange planes were different from the cessna planes because I saw one foo fightering one pulling up to my block to where I live.

BUT do cessna planes have a red flickering light on them because this didnot seem like an ordinary cessna plane I saw over head. Don't cessna or small aircraft have to have flickering lights by law?

Our town has a little airport but at night we usually only see one or two planes an hour I saw7. ODD. anything about the cessna planes question??

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well you definitely saw a UFO if you can't identify it. But what you describe sounds like a lot of sightings recently.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow, your report of the high flying jets that had strange red blinking lights with two flashing white lights just flew over my town. I have never seen that light pattern before. Two high altitude jets, big red blinking in the center and on the wings the two white lights. I am by mount rainier washington state, they were heading from south to north, this happened at 11:00 PM pacific time.

What was really odd, was one jet was traveling a path, and the other jet was gaining at an angle as it was intercepting the other. Or definitely following the other starting from another path.
Very strange indeed.

join