It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ex-military 'Patriots' form a more dangerous kind of militias? (Video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow...this is all kinda scary...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A lot of folk dont know that during the civil war the Union Army rounded up military aged civilians in certain parts of the south and interned then in camps. I know becouse one of my relations died in a Kentucky interment camp after being rounded up off his farm in WVA. He left 7 children.

The Union army also waged war against civilians in certain areas that amounted to "cleansing".

I am not taking up for the South just saying that this sort of thing actually has happened before in this country. This took place under the cover of war but could just as easily take place during major civil unrest whatever the reason. All they have to do is manufacture the proper conditions.

The Kentucky legislators deemed that a vast amount of land claims in that state were "void". A citizens army was mustard of about 2000 men that were ready to march on the capital but were talked out of it by none other than Danial Boone. Boone lost his land and moved to Missouri. Boone blew an opportunity to set a precedent for generations to come. They should have told Boone to stuff it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm going to make alot of Anti Military people here happy.

As a Soldier in the United States Army I will shoot any unarmed civilian if I am ordered to. I am mindless and cannot tell right from wrong. I was brainwashed at basic training to understand that every order is a just and legal one.

To all civilians who may get in my way. I am an expert shot with an M16A2, I have taken and taught hand to hand combat and I can run 2 miles in 13 minutes. Stay out of my way and I will not chase you down, break your arms and legs and shoot you.

When we come for you, stay in your homes and place all weapons outside your front door and keep the light on so we can see them.

Remember, we are doing this to protect you .

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A revolution against the "NWO" is true ignorance at force

Until you can prove the NWO (and I mean prove not put one piece of evidence here and convince me) then you are commiting terrorism!

The revolutionaries will bring the NWO into being in that case, not the other way around

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Nothing is going to change in this country. There are small groups of people who espouse these ideas but when push comes to shove the american people no longer have the capacity to revolt against the government. They are too worried about making their house payment, feeding their family and keeping their nice cars. People will do almost anything to stay within the comfort zone that they exist in.

Just like the guy in the video. He's hiding his identity because he's still trying to hold onto whatever job, friends, or family he has.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The mask makes him look ridiculous but he is right on. It's a shame he has to wear it but he knows what kind of police state we're turning into.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join