It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Your Rights! COPWATCH Info Video - Uplifting Citizens' Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This was a pleasure to watch even though it deals with a very difficult subject. Copwatch is an organization that attempts to document as many police actions as possible, within their rights. There are many simple but useful tips in here when encountering the police. Know your rights!

www.liveleak.com...

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes, it is a long video. Yes, I searched and there were two other subjects concerning COPWATCH but none were this comprehensive regarding their tactics and rights. I feel as if I am a leper here on ATS. What did I do wrong and when can it be fixed? This is good stuff.

CJ

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this is a very interstng watch, thanks alot my friend
peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Free4Ever2 - thanks for the post. I agree - more need to know what to do when dealing with cops, their rights, etc. Although this is more a primer on how to deal with each stage of the confrontation, it is empowering nevertheless, imo. Cheers!

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i live in britain and wud like to ee something along the lines of this video for people over here
wud defo free alot of people in my opinion. take care my friend
peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yes, a great watch indeed. I wonder how many of us this will inspire to go out and start a "cop watch" program in your communities. I think that it would be a great idea if we had them in "all" communities in the U.S., however with that being said, I doubt seriously that it will happen. I live in a very small community and the same type of stuff goes on right here. In the small community that I live in 60% of all traffic stops are drug related. Is that an amazing statistic or what?? I almost could not believe it myself until I sat in on a community meeting where the local police department was also involved in the meeting. Amazing to me and I am sure that we are not the only "small" community that has the same type if problem. I just thought that I would add my 2 cents here but I do think it is a great idea...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sabre, thanks for the post. I wonder if I should have posted this in the new ATS media area as a full length doc? Easy to watch if you got the time - great vid and I agree - more people need to see it!

CJ

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Perhaps it's time we all form cop watchdog units. The more people on the streets seeing what is happening and knowing how to defend themselves is important to stanuch the flow of the police/military state. Just thought some may like a break from swine flu and I think this is great.

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

join