It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs Reports "Obama setting up for the New World Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

This video has some interesting quotes, including Obama's statement about the market going up and down.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So, does this mean that the MSM now admits that there is a NWO?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I would take it as an indicator.

Will the talking heads acknowledge or say anything more about it? I wouldn't count on it.

I don't know how exactly they expect to forge a NWO out of the collapse of globalization, but then again I'm just a publicly indoctrinated expendable number to them.

Well at least it is out in the open now.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What really got my attention in the video, were the captions that CNN put on the various segments, such as "FEAR MONGERING" and the actual words "NEW WORLD ORDER" over most of the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

That was pretty cray, it was plastered down at the bottom of the video for most of the segment also.

I think the "fear mongering" caption was more about Timmy The Tax Cheat scaring congress into spending more money.

It seems like Lou Dobbs has put it out there. I haven't really seen or heard anything since then though.

It will definitely be something to watch, I don't think it will be talked about openly everyday or anything just for the simple fact that means major changes are underway and that will further collapse the economy.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yeah, this was posted on by another person who was watching the actual broadcast that night.

Here's a link to that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

Thanks. I had searched for this topic before posting, but now I see why I didn't get a hit. The thread was merely titled "CNN right now".

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello, this New World Order nonsense came about during George Bush Sr.'s term in 1990. How does this always get tacked on as a Democrat concept? If anything he's mobilizing for the Depression.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Hello, this New World Order nonsense came about during George Bush Sr.'s term in 1990. How does this always get tacked on as a Democrat concept? If anything he's mobilizing for the Depression.

Well, if the NWO talk came up in Bush Sr.'s term, then obviously it was "tacked" then (your term) as a REPUBLICAN "concept", according to your logic.

What you will learn, if you haven't yet, is that the NWO is NOT a party-based concept, but a conglomerate of the most powerful people in the world. No one on this thread is saying it is one party or the other. The video merely indicates that Obama is continuing to lead the world CLOSER to the NWO.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
is Michelle Obama aware of NWO plans and intentions and what is really going on? Does she know what she is apart of? I often wonder if that kind of info is shared with the spouses

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

is Michelle Obama aware of NWO plans and intentions and what is really going on? Does she know what she is apart of? I often wonder if that kind of info is shared with the spouses.

Well, according to the British yesterday, they think SHE was behind OBama's snub of Gordon Brown:

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

James Delingpole Mar 5, 2009
On US radio's Garrison show today, I was asked for my reaction as a true born Englishman to President Obama's double insult - first the sending back of the Winston Churchill bust, then his snub to Gordon Brown. "Tough one. Really tough one," I said, torn - as most of surely are - between delight at seeing Brown roundly humiliated, and dismay at having the special relationship so peremptorily, cruelly and bafflingly ruptured.

Iain Martin is quite right here: no matter how utterly rubbish we have become as a nation in the Blair/Brown years, Britain's friendship is something Obama will come to regret having dispensed with so lightly. This was not the act of a global statesman, but of a hormonal teenager dismissing her bestest of best BFs for no other reason than that she felt like it and she can, so there.

What was the guy thinking? In researching my new book Welcome to Obamaland, I discovered that Obama's judgment is pretty dreadful - but this? My favourite theory so far - suggested by presenter Greg Garrison - was that it was a move calculated to please his Lady Macbeth. At the moment in Britain, we're still in the "Doesn't she look fabulous in a designer frock" stage of understanding of Michelle Obama. Gradually, though, we'll begin to realise that she is every bit the terrifying executive's wife that Hillary Clinton was. Or, shudder, Cherie Blair.

We may just LURVE Michelle's fashion sense. But Michelle doesn't reciprocate our affection, one bit. Her broad-brush view of history associates Brits with the wicked white global hegemony responsible for the slave trade. Never mind that a white, Tory Englishman - William Wilberforce - brought the slave trade to an end. Judging by her record, Michelle does not make room for such subtle nuance.

Consider her notorious statement that: "For the first time in my adult life I am really proud of my country." Consider her (till-recently suppressed) Princeton thesis, "Princeton Educated Blacks And The Black Community."

In it she writes: "I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong. Regardless of the circumstances underwhich I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second."

Here we see that she has mastered the authentic voice of grievance culture. She also - the thesis was written in 1985 - pre-empts the Macpherson report's ludicrous, catch-all definition of racism: "A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person." No matter how hard young Michelle's white undergraduate contemporaries try to be nice, it's not their behaviour that counts, but how Michelle feels.

More worrying, though, and dangerous, than young Michelle's desperate quest for validation through victimhood is the other strain within her thesis. "As I enter my final year at Princeton," she writes. "I find myself striving for many of the same goals as my White classmates - acceptance to a prestigious graduate or professional school or a high paying position in a successful corporation. Thus, my goals at Princeton are not as clear as before."

"Yes, exactly, you silly girl" you want to shriek at young Michelle as you give her a good shake. "It's called 'opening your mind', 'broadening your experience', 'allowing youthful dogma to be shaped by reality.' It's why people go to university, don't you know?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Well Cookie, A lodge brother that was setting me straight on how things were set up in the world pretty much described the NWO scenario to me. He called it "The Great Plan Of The Ancients". Those guys share absolutely nothing in the way of esoteric knowledge with women..

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Those guys share absolutely nothing in the way of esoteric knowledge with women..

Perhaps. However, Bill Clinton must not have been clued in to that, in Hillary's case.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thanks Hyper....Have yall been checking out the current updates on the "healthcare reform"? Really, it's an introduction to the V-chip..Read Obama's sighned bill called S-Chip 44. Even though SCHIP stands for something else, really read about what it intels; Obama has already stated he will " modernize" the healthcare system by introducing the eletronic medical records and gave numerous other reasons that the medical field needs to be totally digital. He's starting with mandating it for thos on assistance to get free healthcare..that's prettymuch everyone soon. Google that info ( Obama's plan for human implant chip)..it will be simple: no chip, no healthcare

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I noticed at the bottom of the screen one caption read "Obama says globalization can be used as a force for good"...........Scary!!!!!! healthcare reform will be the implementation of "codex alimentarius" google that back to where it came from

[edit on 7-3-2009 by truth bearer]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dig that...Thanks!!! Bout to google it now

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am a disabled veteran, and have noticed that there are numerous personal questions that I am required to answer when I am being treated on a day surgery unit..... I have had a feeling that an implanted chip is in the future for veterans for about 3 1/2 years now and the constant pressure to get a flu shot has been constant..... The NWO plan has been in effect for many years, they want us to accept it buy consenting before they need to make us accept it by conquest.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Yep...I feel ya...I am a former Marine (black female)...remember all the innoculations, vaccinations, preventions meds, etc that we took from MEPS thru your last physical? We probably do have chips in us..They practically used us as guinnea pigs anyway. They exposed us to CS gas in the gas chanber and who knows what all we've really eaten...I definately feel ya

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Semper Fi, Butter Cookie. They would do those air powered injections in both arms at the same time... If you were not particularly nice to the corpsman administering the shots they could up the pressure and angle the head against the skin and leave a hell of a scar.... I am soffering from the same kind of injuries as an N.F.L. linebacker and so are most Marines my age that served in Infantry Companies. 40 years ago I was with 3/9 on Operation Dewey Canyon.... I am hoping that the President will change his mind on Afghanistan.... I hate that we have guys living in that kind of hell.

new topics

top topics

join