It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - During Pyroclastic Volcanic Eruption Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just came across this video...not sure of it's validity. Please see for yourself and let me know what you think.

UFO?

It's an old video...and I didn't see it posted here yet...let the de-bunking begin!

\\Edit to fix link

[edit on 3/5/2009 by StretchUSAF]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm sure a volcanic eruption like this would look pretty cool from the air, they might have been checking it out.

At one point the UFO stops dead in its tracks, like people describe them doing. No slow-down, just suddenly stops.

It's definitely not a bird because it's clearly far too big.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not very convinced. It conveniently stops right above the summit of the volcano, between the clouds LOL. UFO or not it's too far away to even tell what it could be, making it easy to just add a white ball of light with a line trail on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Interesting that if you watch the video, right before the object pops out of the volcano to the top right, you can see a small portion of it moving behind the volcano...if it's faked, they did a decent job!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StretchUSAF

Yeah if it's fake it's a good effort.

Also notice when the object first goes behind the cloud at the beginning, you can see a white spot through the cloud. This could be the reflective surface shining through the cloud just as the UFO hits the right light for that to happen.

There also seems to be a faint trail behind the object when it comes into frame and out of the cloud, but it's probably a video compression artifact.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
reply to post by StretchUSAF

Yeah if it's fake it's a good effort.

Also notice when the object first goes behind the cloud at the beginning, you can see a white spot through the cloud. This could be the reflective surface shining through the cloud just as the UFO hits the right light for that to happen.

There also seems to be a faint trail behind the object when it comes into frame and out of the cloud, but it's probably a video compression artifact.

Good catch friend! My sound isn't high on my laptop,,,did the person shooting the video react in a valid way???

You get a star for that catch!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StretchUSAF
Good catch friend! My sound isn't high on my laptop,,,did the person shooting the video react in a valid way?

The person operating the camera does call for some people then curses; of course, he could have as easily been talking about the volcano erupting just a few miles from him.

I think it fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When the UFO first goes behind the volcano he starts talking:

"*calls name twice, can't understand it*, wow... holy sh*t... holy... wow... oh..."

There's someone else in the background saying something but I can't understand it. I don't know if he's amazed at the UFO or the volcano :p

[edit on 5/3/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
When the UFO first goes behind the volcano he starts talking...

I don't know if he's amazed at the UFO or the volcano :p

Because the video is just a short clip, we don't know how long he was film before the UFO appeared; he could have just turned on his camera or he could have been filming for a while.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
All valid points my friends...honestly, it's most likely a fake (as is about 95% of the stuff you see here), but who knows, this could be "The One". It's not an obvious fake at that! I'm about to board a plane and get out of Holloman AFB, and be back to Eglin by tonight, so I won't be responding for some time! Thanks for the ideas....keep em coming!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
edit to delete double post...sorry..bad internet here

[edit on 3/6/2009 by StretchUSAF]

top topics

join