It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In general terms, I'm pretty skeptical of Alex Jones and his web site.

However, I'm not getting any vaccinations in the near future just to be on the safe side.

On the other hand, if you were going to try to reduce the population of the world, why oh why, would you start in the US.

Wouldn't it be better to attack some population dense sites like in China or India?

Also, now is not the time for a flu attack. It's spring and fewer people are going to be spending time indoors. Perhaps next winter.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

First, H5N1 can't live in water (as far as I know, and am not a dr.)
Second, H5N1 is a repackaged version of the 1918 flu (research it)
Third, the 1918 virus has already been decoded and all 3 genes identified.

It has been reported that Flumist contains two (2) of the 3 genes from the decoded 1918 virus. (Look up Flumist vaccine on YT)

Essentially, the 1918 virus has been inserted into flumist so people can have the 2 genes in their system to "block" the avian flu, H5N1. Millions of people already have taken Flumist, therefore, they have 2 of the genes. So now, the third(3rd) gene is released into the public and the virus comes to life, only this time it mutates and spreads faster because a large segment of the population already has the basis of the virus.

Read the history of how the Spanish flu (1918) spread and it will make sense.

In a panic, those who don't know, will rush to get the vaccine, worsening the problem and spreading it even faster.

WHO faqs on Avian Flu:
www.who.int...

URGENT WARNING: H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine
www.youtube.com...

KUJH-TV News: Flu mist replaces shots
www.youtube.com...
(pay attention at 0:57s)

How will H5N1 be released? Chemtrails, food supply, etc.

Chemtrails have been reported to contain biologicals in addition to metals and nano particles. Denying that chemtrails exist won't do anything except prevent us from acknowledging the source of the virus.

The food supply is the least guarded of everything in America, the peanut butter, the spinach, the meat, the lettuce, ice cream, have all been contaminated at some point and only after weeks or months of "investigation" that we were aware of what happened.

Now think if that happened with H5N1... how long would it take them to identify it, and the source, then how many will have been infected by then.

Chemtrails:
www.youtube.com...

Denying all this as conspiracy... well what can I tell you, nothing will convince you until its too late. Problem is that nobody bothers to read anymore. If you research the info, it will make sense. None of this is spelled out, if you read enough material, the dots will connect.

IMHO.

[edit on 3/6/2009 by nwosigns]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol fearmongers make me laugh , it must be so hard to live in the real world when all you can think about is conspiracies, alex jones sounds like a nutter tbh, this is complete horse crap and nothing is going to happen and there is no goddam NWO

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

relax...it didn't start here in the U.S. -Baxters AUSTRIA division sent the stuff to the czech republic-but somehow it's about our American govnt. trying to "get" us...lol...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Scary as the flu shot is, I find it odd that our own school systems were sending home forms to have all children vaccinated free of charge & of course paid for by the state.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Originally posted by guinnessford
do you think its very soon, like days or weeks or is this something a little while away? like summertime? how much time is there to get more info on this, and make sure more people can look into it? creating a false panic is sometimes worse than what created it. im not saying its a lie, but dont we want to make sure first?

Start hollering. Once it happens it will be too late. If you holler, let them know you know what they are up to, they "might" back off.

They've got lots of evil things planned. We must let them know we are not fooled by them, that we know about their concentration camps, their marked out road signs to lead the military to the helicopter pick ups, about their plans to outlaw organic food so we will have to eat the GM stuff that will kill you, that their shots are loaded with soft kill, cancer viruses and toxins that will shorten your life and destroy your brain, that we know they are stealing all our money and imploding the economy on purpose so they can buy up the entire country and enslave us.

We need to arrest them, the Luciferian off-shore banksters and their minions here in America (ie the entire government and Supreme Court, most military generals and brass, police chiefs, all bought off and corrupt and working to kill and enslave the American people en masse)
start hollering. that was taken as go outside and start screaming to ebveryone. maybe a bad interpertation, but thats where the hollering and screaming came from. and am i right to think that this is something from 1996 that "almost happened" and is not on our immediate horizon? i refuse to be a monday morning, or an armchair quarterback. if i do need to holler to save my family, my friends and believe it or not, my enemies, i will. but i want writing, and alot more than aj, fixed news channel, or fox noise, wichever you prefer. i wont sit back and allow it to happen if i can make a difference. but i aint gonna get tossed in the rubber-room inn either.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binder
I work in the medical field, and this theory just has too many holes in it to possibly be viable:

Oh really?

#1 This isn't flu season. Vaccines are pushed in late fall.

Who says anything about it being flu season? If I recall, the gvernment already used mankind as lab rats. Some may disagree, but there is too much evidence supporting the claim that the HIVirus was put into small pox vaccines in Africa, and Hepatitis B vaccines in the US. There are other known, factual cases of genocide, some with testimony from people of the navy and army at that particular time. My main point? It does not have to be the flu you're being vaccinated for. Hell, if the WHO says there is a deadly virus called mamoplexus type A(I just made that up) floating around and they need to vaccinate the public, even doctors will be lining up to take their precious shots. In fact...they'd be first in line.

#2 You don't just "mix" vials of flu strain back, and forth, and make a superbug. Influenza is a virus, and it just doesn't attenuate like that. It has to use a host to mutate.

Hey, you're right, and maybe Alex is wrong. But, he may only be wrong about that. I've studied viruses...and our medical capabilities. It doesn't take much to cause a virus, a retrovirus at that, to blend it's genetic makeup into that of its' host. All it needs is a host, correct? Well...you don't always need a live human for a host to cause this. All you need, is alive blood cells...or to put it simply, healthy, breathing blood.

#3 There is a patient bill of rights, and no ethical medical person can, or would "force" any treatment upon you.

Now, I actually respected your other opinions...but, that's just rediculous. Hello, they do this all the time. One clear example is flouride. I didn't ask for my teeth to be healthy, but I would like that...so they feed me this BS lie that fluoride helps my teeth, when it actually kills me slowly. Yes, of course they don't "force" any treatment upon you. They lie to you, keep you ignorant and dupe you into wanting this "medical treatment."

#4 As soon as said killer vaccine started doing it's work on the first couple hundred people, medical facilities would kill it like a rabid pitbull because of liability. Doctors, and hospital administrators track things like vaccine efficacy VERY closely, and would catch it in a matter of days. Trace the source, and immediately recall it.

Then, why haven't they done that in the past?! Why, don't they do it now? Vaccines also poison people. So...do they see it as a case of being "mildly" poisoned, versus being killed by the flu, a virus that a healthy immune system can easily fight off?

#5 No one, not the NWO, or other PTB have enough money to buy off the heart and soul of the medical field. Nurses are the most innately ethical professionals on the planet, and would not, could not be coerced under any circumstances to administer a treatment that the risk outweighed the benefit.

Excuse me? You mean to tell me, that they let the doctors know exactly what's going on, all the time? Another lie! The people who know what's going on don't even tell some of the doctors, so how would they know to be ethical if they think they're doing the right thing? Unless these doctors do their own research and stop quoting everything they read in a book, or that the WHO tells them, they will remain to kill you unknowingly. I'm sure many doctors truly think fluoride is good for you. In fact...a few years ago, the entire world thought so. Don't be naive...you are not that important to them...that they must tell you everything that's going on. In fact...you, as someone in the medical field, is more important to them if you don't know everthing that's going on.

We do battle with the angels of death every day, and we usually win. I read a story about a POW in the first Iraq war who said that the only people he encountered while in captivity that treated him with dignity were the nurses charged with his care. Nursing is a universal profession. No matter the race, country or creed we DO NOT COMPROMISE.

LOL! Don't make me laugh! Okay, so you're a decent nurse and human being. Good for you, and whoever happens to be cared for by you. But, please speak for yourself, because the incompetent & negligent nurses and doctors we have here in Trinidad are not so pleasant. I'm sure there is negligence all over the world. Bless your heart, but your heart does not beat in the chest of everyone else.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by Wildbob77

relax...it didn't start here in the U.S. -Baxters AUSTRIA division sent the stuff to the czech republic-but somehow it's about our American govnt. trying to "get" us...lol...

It's a small world.
It doesn't matter where it starts - it's how fast it can spread.
Don't be naive.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I can just hear someone like Tom Brokaw describing the events. " A terrorist attack using bio weapons has occurred in Eastern Europe (reading from a script). Aid workers are frantically giving affected areas vaccine to immunize the populations. (vaccines contaminated with more bird flu) Efforts are underway to mobilize the US population for mass innoculation." (more infected vaccines)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm not surpised the main source of mass hysteria and paranoia eminates from what used to be the United States, after all its the only nation on earth to have used all three NBC weapons in anger on civilians.
Nukes on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Agent Orange in Vietnam, and inert bio agents on its own people in the 60s. When you have a nation as aggresive as that I suppose its folk have a right to be a bit manic.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Not one person is going to die unless it is part of the Creator's plan. After all, not 1 bird falls to the ground without Him knowing about it.

We are all going to die one day And Yes, not one bird falls to the ground without him knowing it and he knows the number of hairs on our head. But, He says it will all come to an end one day it is inevitable. It WILL happen.

See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter its inhabitants-- it will be the same for priest as for people, for master as for servant, for mistress as for maid, for seller as for buyer, for borrower as for lender, for debtor as for creditor. The earth will be completely laid waste and totally plundered. The LORD has spoken this word.
The earth dries up and withers, the world languishes and withers, the exalted of the earth languish. The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant.
Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth's inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left.
The new wine dries up and the vine withers; all the merrymakers groan. The gaiety of the tambourines is stilled, the noise of the revelers has stopped, the joyful harp is silent. No longer do they drink wine with a song; the beer is bitter to its drinkers.
The ruined city lies desolate; the entrance to every house is barred. In the streets they cry out for wine; all joy turns to gloom, all gaiety is banished from the earth. The city is left in ruins, its gate is battered to pieces. So will it be on the earth and among the nations, as when an olive tree is beaten, or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest. Isaiah 24:1-1
But, God wants us to know He will return. God's seeming delay in bringing about the consummation of all things is a result not of indifference but of patience in waiting for all who will come to repentance. God is giving us every chance to repent of our sin and return to Him. He is being patient with us because He wants everyone to come to repentance. And he is showing us the signs, he is warning us.
Luke 23:10-11~Then he said to them Nation will rise aginst nation and kingdom aginst kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
You have to understand that it is not the government or its people behind it all, it is satan and these people are his puppets. He is using them to form an army for the final battle, he is taking recruits and people will blindly follow him because they have lost faith.
People are so blinded by whats going on around them, they are too wrapped up in getting big houses and cars and boats and ATV's and pools and bigger this and bigger that. too interested in Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and octomom and caylee anythony and american idol and whatever else. Ths is the wake up call, God is saying WAKE UP, OPEN YOUR EYES.
These horrible things that people are talking about and these horrible things that have happened are our wake up call, its all there in the Bible, all f it. This is s good link for ya'll
www.jeremiahproject.com...
Anyway, I got a little carried away sorry. I read that a new strand of the H5N1 virus has a 91% fatality rate. www.abovetopsecret.com...
The above is a very good thread about it. Also, look in your local paper and see how many free or cheaply priced flu shots are out there. My daughters school about a month ago was giving free flu vaccines in nasal spray form free for the kids and parents and siblings that didn't attend the school. We have never had flu shots and have made it through flu season just fine, our friends that have gotten them have been a lot sicker than we have ever got.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Check out relenzas pandemic planning site where they state

Any community that fails to prepare and expects the federal government to come to the rescue is tragically wrong. It is not because we don't care, dont want to or don't have the money, but because it logistaclly impossible.

www.pandemicplan.gsk.com...
I wonder how many doses the federal government has hidden away so the general population can't get it?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
most would put more energy into american idol than to save their neighbor. thats sad but true. i wont argue anything youre saying about religion, neither the time nor the thread. but isnt this a man made issue where we (or they) are messing with the genetic makeup of said strains of bird flu? so is that still a "god created" prophecy, if its been tampered with? please dont light me on fire here. not looking for an argument. just an answer.....

[edit on 6-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the info I won't be taking any shots that is for sure. But if I say anything to my family about this I'm afraid they'll have me committed. They trust mainstream media like most people.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
Check out relenzas pandemic planning site where they state

Any community that fails to prepare and expects the federal government to come to the rescue is tragically wrong. It is not because we don't care, dont want to or don't have the money, but because it logistaclly impossible.

www.pandemicplan.gsk.com...
I wonder how many doses the federal government has hidden away so the general population can't get it?

Don't know, but GSK itself has tens of thousands of doses squirreled away for its employees and their families.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binder
I work in the medical field, and this theory just has too many holes in it to possibly be viable:
#1 This isn't flu season. Vaccines are pushed in late fall.
#2 You don't just "mix" vials of flu strain back, and forth, and make a superbug. Influenza is a virus, and it just doesn't attenuate like that. It has to use a host to mutate.
#3 There is a patient bill of rights, and no ethical medical person can, or would "force" any treatment upon you.
#4 As soon as said killer vaccine started doing it's work on the first couple hundred people, medical facilities would kill it like a rabid pitbull because of liability. Doctors, and hospital administrators track things like vaccine efficacy VERY closely, and would catch it in a matter of days. Trace the source, and immediately recall it.
#5 No one, not the NWO, or other PTB have enough money to buy off the heart and soul of the medical field. Nurses are the most innately ethical professionals on the planet, and would not, could not be coerced under any circumstances to administer a treatment that the risk outweighed the benefit. We do battle with the angels of death every day, and we usually win. I read a story about a POW in the first Iraq war who said that the only people he encountered while in captivity that treated him with dignity were the nurses charged with his care. Nursing is a universal profession. No matter the race, country or creed we DO NOT COMPROMISE.

You sound like you are a caring individual. However, you should read this quote from this article here. Realize that if this should indeed be a plan, health workers would not be told they are giving anything dangerous to others. They would be victims also.

In my area, documents were sent out to all the people asking if they would sign up to be volunteers, and undergo training in advance in case of an emergency situation like a terrorist attack or some kind of pandemic. In the brochure, they were especially looking for anyone in the medical field, but other fields of expertise and really just anyone who felt they could help were encouraged to sign up.

Through Project BioShield and President Bush’s amended Executive Order 13295, Bush, Leavitt and DoD Secretary Robert Gates can declare medical martial law requiring Americans to either be forcibly vaccinated or be quarantined and/or imprisoned, with no legal recourse should the vaccine or drug cause disability or death (See "HHS/CDC preparing the next flu pandemic," The Idaho Observer, August 2005).

On April 17, 2007, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an approval letter to Sanofi Pasteur authorizing them exclusive rights to produce an avian-flu specific vaccine.2 An "In-Pharma Newsletter" dated November 26, 2007, contained an article that stated, "Sanofi-Aventis is to build a new influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in China. An agreement was signed between Chinese Authorities and Sanofi-Aventis which would allow the building of Sanofi Pasteur vaccine facility in Shenzhen...The plant would be built with the aim of providing a source of influenza vaccines for the local American population, which could be revved up to produce pandemic influenza vaccine in China in the event of a human influenza pandemic...Sanofi Pasteur already operates a facility in Shenzhen."3

At the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.com, the information under "pharmaceutical industry in China" reveals that the pharmaceutical industry is THE leading industry in China. While 20 percent of the world’s population lives in China, their consumption of pharmaceutical drugs is only 1.5 percent.

As of 2007, China has around 3,000 to 6,000 domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers and around 14,000 domestic pharmaceutical distributors. "In recent years, more and more western pharmaceutical corporations, such as GSK, Roche, Novo Nordisk and others have come to China and set up R&D centers. Many world leading pharmaceutical companies have established joint venture manufactories in China. As of 2004, amongst the largest 500 overseas enterprises, 14 of them are pharmaceutical companies.

"As of 2004 (three years after China’s WTO entry), nearly all global pharmaceutical companies have already completed their accession into the Chinese market and will gradually shift their focus to research development. The main reasons for overseas companies coming to China have been to save costs by using the extensive science and technology research bases currently in place in China, the abundant human resources, and less expensive medical and clinical trials."

Dr. True Ott reminds his readers that "mutations of the traditional influenza virus cannot naturally become deadly virulent. It takes laboratory assistance and the addition of toxic adjuvants in a prepared vaccine to accomplish this task. In short, the only way for a ‘pandemic’ to occur is if it is pre-planned and lab-induced as a biological weapon."

Well-prerserved specimens of the 1918 Spanish flu were found in Alaska and Longyearbyen, Norway, beginning in 1997. It took a team led by Army Institute of Pathology researcher Dr. Jeffrey Taubenberger until 2005 to "recreate" the Spanish flu virus. Taubenberger has shown that the recreated virus is "extremely effective," killing healthy lab mice within six days.

Several references to the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, which began at Fort Riley, Kansas, state that an avian virus mutated, jumped into pigs then into humans to become most lethal among those between the ages of 15-35 years of age. Dr. True Ott believes the H7N3 flu virus was bioengineered, then a test vaccine was developed and administered to Fort Riley soldiers who were then packed on a ship and sent to Spain for training. In Spain the soldiers were exposed to chemical weapons, deployed, got sick and died while spreading the illness.

Estimates on how many people died during the 1918 pandemic range from 20 million to 100 million worldwide. The new H7N3 along with H5N1 have been bioengineered and are being cultured in human kidney tissue in China[quote/]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't know why, if "they" wanted to kill us, they would do it with a shot. LOTS of people don't like to take shots when they really really need them, lots of people would not volunteer for this. Besides I understand "they" can make any type of bacteria or poison into an airborne form.

No makee sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Ive heard this since i started looking into subjects like this back 8years ago. The main problem with this is that it is impossible to know who will live and die. There is a very strong chance that this will kill of the ellite, as less and less people have power over the world, more and more proberble that they will die from the outbreak. There are other ways to do population reduction, that will assure their survival.

If the ellite do this, they are virtualy commiting suicide.

This is quote from someone on here:
I will tell you this interesting tidbit--my significant other works for a major drug company. I won't name it, but let's call it SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they sent out a notice to all employees requesting them to get a prescription for Relenza and return it to the company. The company will then HOLD that many doses in storage for employees and their families. The notice went out in mid-2007 and then again last month. This company is one that's supposedly working on the H5N1 vaccine. What do they know that would prompt them to do that? It ain't cheap to make and store tens of thousands of doses of Relenza. It gave me the heebie-jeebies.

By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

Plus a huge company ( I cant remember the name???) has recalled all personnel back home from across the world quoting bird flu worries.

The company is Panasonic!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by sueloujo]

I live in iowa. Is there a link or somthing you can give me about it in Iowa? Im scared now.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

most would put more energy into american idol than to save their neighbor. thats sad but true. i wont argue anything youre saying about religion, neither the time nor the thread. but isnt this a man made issue where we (or they) are messing with the genetic makeup of said strains of bird flu? so is that still a "god created" prophecy, if its been tampered with? please dont light me on fire here. not looking for an argument. just an answer.....

lol....I wouldn't light anyone on fire. everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions who am I to judge. IMHO it dosn't matter weather its a man made issue or not, its in the Bible that there will be pestilences in various places. I haven't read anywhere that God is going to make a flu pademic and sprinkle it on all the people of earth. I don't think it has to be "God sent" so to speak to be phrophecy. The Bible says that there will be wars and those are man made too. But, I am in no way shape or form a biblical professor or anything, just a girl with lots of faith.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

Here's the link: wildlifedisease.nbii.gov...

And here's why it's a concern: www.fao.org...

Not a sure thing, not even a big risk, but a concern just the same. More explanation in my post on p. 7.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sweetpeanc]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join