It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

Not one person is going to die unless it is part of the Creator's plan. After all, not 1 bird falls to the ground without Him knowing about it.

Ok - that's just dumb. Sorry for being blunt.

The Creator's plan involved kicking us out of Eden, giving Lucifer dominion over the Earth, and giving us free will - to choose between Him or the serpent, and earn our ticket to heaven or obilivion.

The last time the Creator played a card in our lives, was when His Son ascended into heaven. That was His way of giving us our last chance so to speak.

His next card to play is found in Revelations.

Christianity for Dummies.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by primus2012]

[edit on 6-3-2009 by primus2012]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just do not understand you people, noone said that we were to go running outside screaming the sky is falling!

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BAXTER FROM ILLINOIS USA SENDING CONTAMINATED VACCINES TO THREE COUNTRIES IN EUROPE, THE VACCINES WERE TAINTED , INFECTED WITH THE BIRDFLU VIRUS.

BAXTER HAS ADMITTED THIS 'MISTAKE'.

If the lab that accepted the tainted vaccine had not done testing on lab animals prior to sending it out (and those animals died) we would not be here today on the forum discussing whether or not AJ is sane or a fear monger, we would be watching the entire poulation of the planet (save the global elites) DIE.

Go start another thread that talks about the catastrophysists and their doom and gloom that never comes, but be prepared because people like me will come in and shoot that theory to hell, look around you for the past 50 years, look at the death and mayhem created by those that do stand to make money from medicines, war, and depopulation techniques. Tell the children who have and continue to live in a hell on earth that you conviently turn your egoistic heads from so that you can open your can of harmless coke, and that bag of healthy potato chips. all the while sitting on your high horse of denial of any shred of truth to workld in which you are a part of on a global scale.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Anyone who strongly disagrees with this story should call Alex Jones' radio show. If you disagree you go to the head of the line.

Just tell him you think he is wrong or misinformed

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious.

If you people really believe this stuff, if you honestly believe that there is a secret government of hidden evil people who are trying to kill you, how do you function at all in society?

I mean if I really believed that there was a group of evil people trying to kill us all with a virus I wouldn't be able to leave the house, or eat food made in factories (or any food that I didn't grow myself), I wouldn't be able to drink the water that is piped into my house or use any products that I didn't make myself.

I wouldn't go to any stores or accept mail (I would remove my mail box), I wouldn't write about my fears or my knowledge of such conspiracies on the internet. I would not have any internet connection. The list would go on and on.

Do any of you who believe this stuff live like this? If not, why? That's what you would need to do to protect yourselves, wouldn't you agree?

Or is it that some things are safe? Is your mail safe? Is the food that you buy at the store safe? Is going into a store safe? Is your water or your air safe? How to you protect yourselves from these potential threats?

And then there is that sales pitch a few posts ago for snake oil, "colloidal silver"? Are you really going to ingest silver? You don't think that could be bad for you? Silver is a "heavy metal", ever hear of "heavy metal poisoning"?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The original Bloomberg article is gone...
www.bloomberg.com...

New one here (not sure it's the same, new or has been edited from the original)...
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Im not sure if you have heard of William Cooper, but I think you should use caution when listening to Alex Jones check out this video on Y2K William Cooper Exposes what I happen to think is an disinfo Agent!

You should really check this out!

I almost brought this up myself having been a friend of W.C. years ago. I really liked the man, trusted him and yet have the decernment to see when a virus is released with intent to kill, reguardless of the messenger!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Star+flag, this is big...

I've already been telling people in my country about this, they all think i'm crazy :| or laugh off the news sources.

hey btw, does anyone have the 18 countries the FLU shots were sent to?

thanks

also, what would we need to combat this flu :O? GAS MASKS? etc?

PS:Why so many disinfo agents/underage people who can't even read the whole thread? where is the moderation :|

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Any disease that would be released would probably already have an antidote available for those they want to give it to. Think about it, what better way to get people that don't want to co-operate, TO co-operate. Threaten them or their families. Or promise them some kind of top position.

Besides which, a lot of the people in "elite" industries could already be working to advance an agenda, whether they really know the whole plan or not.

Believing your group is *better* than another group will sometimes lead people to do things they wouldn't consider doing to their own group.

Remember the Obama comment, "Bitter, clinging to guns and religion", there's an example of the kind of mindset that may allow terrible things to happen.

(Not that I am singling out Obama as being the only one with this mindset. David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, and Prince Phillip are all examples to look at also. Prince Phillip said if he was reincarnated, he'd like to come back as a killer virus to kill off the large majority of the population, because there are too many people on earth already!!! *not an exact quote*)

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error (Update2)
Email | Print | A A A

By Michelle Fay Cortez and Jason Gale

Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Baxter International Inc. in Austria unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in three neighboring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease.

The contamination was discovered when ferrets at a laboratory in the Czech Republic died after being inoculated with vaccine made from the samples early this month. The material came from Deerfield, Illinois-based Baxter, which reported the incident to the Austrian Ministry of Health, Sigrid Rosenberger, a ministry spokeswoman, said today in a telephone interview.

“This was infected with a bird flu virus,” Rosenberger said. “There were some people from the company who handled it.”

THERE WERE SOME PEOPLE FROM THE COMPANY WHO HANDLED IT. I digress, read my last posts, the first hit I got and discussed in this thread was how many people came in contact with it before it left USA shores and was sent out as a harmless vaccine to 3 countries, THIS is serious!

How long before the clean up crews start doing their 'magic' and making all of this simply go away from the public minds and ears? people are very easily lead to another topic which will make this appear inconsequential...

Edit for ex tags

[edit on 6-3-2009 by antar]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by sweetpeanc

You DO REALIZE that H5N1 is just typical flu virus type A in humans right? AND HPAI H5N1 IS THE bird virus?-Your link to the site says in one column over that the H5N1 IS NOT REALATED to HPAI!!! Should be careful what you post...your not backing up your facts correctly...

YOUR LINK...wildlifedisease.nbii.gov...
Just to clarify HPAI is high pathogenic and LPAI is Low pathogenic
www.usda.gov.../08/0296.xml
Just so you can personally check the difference...
[edit on 6-3-2009 by rockhndr]

Yes, I understand the difference quite well, thank you.

Here's a crash course in flu types: the "H" part of the flu name indicates the haemagglutinin protein--there are 16 different subtypes identified to date. The "N" indicates the neuraminidase protein--there are nine of these. Whether the H5N1 is LPAI (low-pathogenic) or HPAI (high-pathogenic), it's the same basic virus.

H5N1 is NOT the type of regular flu that goes around--that's usually H1N1 or H2N3.

Flu viruses mutate rapidly and easily, so the change from low-path to high-path is not a huge jump.

An HPAI virus has been generated experimentally by repeat passage of a LPAI virus through chickens by air sac and intracerebral inoculation (Ito et al, 2001) but the exact triggers for this change under natural conditions are not known. In some earlier outbreaks of HPAI, it was evident that the change from a LPAI virus to an HPAI virus followed introduction of LPAI virus to large flocks of commercial poultry. This change apparently occurred within a matter of days in some outbreaks (as was the case of the 2004 Canadian outbreak [Bowes et al, 2004]). On the other hand, in some Central American countries, low pathogenicity H5N2 strains have circulated in poultry for a number of years without developing into highly pathogenic strains. Even in Mexico, where mutation of a LPAI H5N2 virus to an HPAI virus occurred in 1994 and this HPAI virus strain was subsequently eliminated, H5N2 LPAI viruses continue to circulate (Villarreal, 2006) but have not reverted to high pathogenicity

www.fao.org...

And THAT's why it's worrisome. And so when the MSM just says H5N1 is has not been found in North America, it's a lie.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sweetpeanc]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
This thread is hilarious.

If you people really believe this stuff, if you honestly believe that there is a secret government of hidden evil people who are trying to kill you, how do you function at all in society?

I mean if I really believed that there was a group of evil people trying to kill us all with a virus I wouldn't be able to leave the house, or eat food made in factories (or any food that I didn't grow myself), I wouldn't be able to drink the water that is piped into my house or use any products that I didn't make myself.

I wouldn't go to any stores or accept mail (I would remove my mail box), I wouldn't write about my fears or my knowledge of such conspiracies on the internet. I would not have any internet connection. The list would go on and on.

Do any of you who believe this stuff live like this? If not, why? That's what you would need to do to protect yourselves, wouldn't you agree?

Or is it that some things are safe? Is your mail safe? Is the food that you buy at the store safe? Is going into a store safe? Is your water or your air safe? How to you protect yourselves from these potential threats?

And then there is that sales pitch a few posts ago for snake oil, "colloidal silver"? Are you really going to ingest silver? You don't think that could be bad for you? Silver is a "heavy metal", ever hear of "heavy metal poisoning"?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Electro38]

Do you know who funded Adolf Hitler? If you do a littel research you will find that people don't have to be Evil to do things like this! Its all about interest. Check out these links.

en.wikipedia.org...

discardedlies.com...

[edit on 3/6/2009 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by allsop

I think the countries are mostly in Eastern Europe. They have ruined economies, huge debt, and falling populations.

Still, they don't deserve to be used as human guinea pigs.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by allsop

You will do well to start at the begining of this thread and use the links provided, it was 18 known vials, to 3 different countries...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

That again is not so, Austria and Germany are hardly the failing countries you suppose...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by son of PC

That again is not so, Austria and Germany are hardly the failing countries you suppose...

I guess so. Were the Chechs sent some vaccine too. I was thinking of them it seems. Also, maybe I wasn't following the story, but was thinking ahead. Some African countries may have been given garbage vaccines in the past.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well I hope I'm covered at the VA hospital.

Fock theese guys and gals... off with their heads

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by allsop

You will do well to start at the begining of this thread and use the links provided, it was 18 known vials, to 3 different countries...

Sorry, i've clicked on about 20 different websites with the same sort of artical, i think i'm just a bit confused about this right now.... so many people who are trying to disprove of this have given me the incorrect links, lol... i'm sick of it :<

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Can you explain how your links have anything to do with this discussion? I knew that if this thread got any larger the Hitler thing and the Religious cards would be played, but really is this just a red herring to divert the discussion from the fact that 18 vials of deadly H5N1 was shipped to 3 countries? Actually it is just SPECULATION AT THIS POINT BUT THE VIRUS THAT SOME CAME IN CONTACT WITH THAT WE KNOW OF AT PRESENT WAS AN EVEN MORE DANGEROUS AND INFECTIOUS DISEASE THAN THE h5n1 STRAIN...

oops on the caps, but I dont have time to retype, I am going to town to gas up and fill all available gas cans for my gardening needs, and pick up a few more supplies for the family, if this spreads, and I have doubt that it is the big problem it could have been had that lab not done the testing, i want to be able to hunker down and stay away from town until it is completely over. This will be my last trip to town until we get to the bottom of this story... God I pray it does not leak out to the GP, but I anot taking any chances with my beloved family, no way, better safe than sorry on this one.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I hope you are too my friend, but the hospitals will go into shut down if this does escape, lets just pray that it has been thawrted...

Be well and I thank you for your service.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

meh, I buy into a lot of bull here on ATS, but I'm not too concerned about this.
I don't think ityll happen, and if it does, really not much I can do about it if its air-born.

Oh, and that Michelle Obama Vogue cover hand sign thing... give me a break there.
That weakens the story, leave it out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join