It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

But I am talking about a hybrid that would be easily transmissable from human to human.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just popping in for a minute, wanted to say that I wrote to Baxter last night and voiced my concerns. Glad to see that they are coming forward on their site with information and taking responsibility. I noticed that they did exceedingly well last year 2008 in both product, sales and stocks. So hopefully this year they will reflect the mistake in their bottom line as this is unforgivable.

I also wanted to say that AJ is going to do a special show on this with experts today, so well worth staying on top of by all interested parties. Amazing how we see the MSM ignoring the facts and staying within the guidelines of ignorance.

It is this kind of truth that will make the MSM as passe as the small town newspapers of old and in its place the Internet and sites like ours as replacing the old style cover ups in the news with up to the moment exposure of stories like these.

Again I commend our forum for being one of the first to break this news, this is why I keep coming back. I would rather be informed than ignorant, it gives me hope that I can battle anything that comes my way with awareness and preparedness.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Same here. What would be the purpose of all that? I don't see how any of this would benefit anyone in power.

You're going to engineer a super virus, unleash it into the environment. Now are the evil guys going to hop a rocket to the moon, or live the rest of their lives in some hermetically sealed bio dome?

I don't see what the end game is, when you're talking about ruining your environment and mass murdering your people. How does anyone profit from that?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This kind of 'mistake' leads my brand of paranoia to think that the companies like baxter 'must' have a vaccine for the spread of this population reducing strain, of course only available to the elite and the privileged.

Many of you are fighting this tooth and toenail, but I have to ask you why? What have you got to fight against? The mistake was made, the virus was mutated and delivered to at least 3 European countries with the intent to kill billions of people.

Answer me 'why' you are arguing for the bastards that would seek to murder billions of people world wide? Are 'you' disinfo agents?

Shheeez, lets discuss the probabilities of surviving this proven potential catastrophe and not whether or not AJ is paranoid or touting lies, he has hit the nail on the head with this one and it is the single biggest story I have ever heard...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i listened to his reasons why alex came to that conclusion and tbh i think hes jumping to conclusions very easily. Also the problem is hes using news articles to base his theories and that isnt very solid evidence, there are lots of spin and miss information on the news. But then again it wouldnt surprise me if it did happen, i just think hes reaching really hard to make points.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

The planet is over used, there are too many people or as they see the majority of us, consumers. They have no intention of everyone dying, and once the populations see 90% die, they will be far easier to control.

Infrastructure will continue, the global elite have been bailed out, they have their islands and elegant bunkers stocked and protected, they can drop out at a moments notice and wait this depopulation experiment out.

Then and only then will the real vaccines be brought forward and the strain erradicated just like any other flu strain.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
i listened to his reasons why alex came to that conclusion and tbh i think hes jumping to conclusions very easily. Also the problem is hes using news articles to base his theories and that isnt very solid evidence, there are lots of spin and miss information on the news. But then again it wouldnt surprise me if it did happen, i just think hes reaching really hard to make points.

What are you on slow dial up? Having computer problems? Did you not read any of the links on even this thread? Get up to snuff before you take up bandwith with ignorance, really, deny ignorance, read the links...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You know, one of these days this is going to come true...

This crap has been spewed for over 60 years now and I guess you only have to be right once....

It's sad that this scares so many people each year into not getting flu shots or visiting doctors. I am sure this is attributable to increased death among the susceptible, perhaps someone can sure Jones and people like him.

Maybe I'll start looking into the legal ramications of telling people not to get flu shots... I am sure I an find one or two people who listened to this nonsense and then died as a result of the flu. Maybe a class action.

Nothing stops frauds like taking away the money they make from ...fraud.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Electro38

The planet is over used, there are too many people or as they see the majority of us, consumers. They have no intention of everyone dying, and once the populations see 90% die, they will be far easier to control.

Infrastructure will continue, the global elite have been bailed out, they have their islands and elegant bunkers stocked and protected, they can drop out at a moments notice and wait this depopulation experiment out.

Then and only then will the real vaccines be brought forward and the strain erradicated just like any other flu strain.

did u know that the worlds population can happily live in australia and have a reasonable amount of land? The world isnt overpopulated by humans, its just the fact that we are consuming vast amounts due to our greedy and self centered lifestyles. The reason why the elites wants a huge population reduction is because there are too many of us to control. Technology such as the internet is exploding and people are slowly waking up. Cut the population down and they will easily be able to control the people especially if theres a lrage war because the people have to rely on the powerful in order to survive.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

im sorry i just dont have any time for alex jones's way way way over the top view on everything. Yes the illuminati exists, yes we are in a lot of trouble, but cmon! if anyone takes advantage of conspiracies its alex jones, hes like a salesman trying to sell u stuff and force feed it down your thoat.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by antar

im sorry i just dont have any time for alex jones's way way way over the top view on everything. Yes the illuminati exists, yes we are in a lot of trouble, but cmon! if anyone takes advantage of conspiracies its alex jones, hes like a salesman trying to sell u stuff and force feed it down your thoat.

Alex Jones is the "Rush Limbaugh" of conspiracy theories.
....on retarded steroids.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Anyone, who has researched sincerely the last year, would know by now,
that there is the ultimate weapon already at hand, a discovery so great,
it makes all the scams of the fools in power = obsolete
.........................................................it is called = M M S
You better get it while still possible.
MmsMiracle.com...
You can watch videos about it at www.myspace.com...
It is the cheapest insurance on this planet, those chemtrails are being
waged on us for years now and MMS and colloidal silver can overcome it.
It is your responsibility to research for your own survival and overcome
evil, satanic insanity. We are way too creative, humanity is superior, top
creation and don't you forget it !!

reply to post by Chevalerous

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Interesting stuff and I hope to whatever God there is, that this doesn't turn out to be true.

One thing, every dose of the vaccine doesn't need to be deadly version,only needs to be say 1 in 1000.
So 1 in a thousand people die, at first it just seems like an acceptable %.
By the time those 1 in a 1000 where found to be the first incubators it would be too late, they would have spread it to everyone the came in contact with!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

[
By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

So if the federal government, media, etc say it has not been found they are lying, but when you say it has it is true !! Is that correct?

This was a quote from my post--the link did not come through with the copied text. Here is the link to the USDA document showing that H5N1 has been found in many locations in the United States: wildlifedisease.nbii.gov...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
so, like most other things put on the internet, the end is coming. it will be horrible. we all know the end is coming. nobody has pointed out exactly when though. im glad i didnt run outside screaming like the op said we should. i believe that there are plans like this, and ready to be used.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I just don't/ cant and wont buy into this.

Why would they want to kill us all? In such an unorganised and random way?

If they killed off all skilled labour then they would be screwed. Sure, kill off a few hundred million to scare people... But then you would hope to turn the rest (if they aren't already) into sheeple. To carry on working as slaves.

I doubt they would just let it out though. I'm sure they would be more selectable.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

You DO REALIZE that H5N1 is just typical flu virus type A in humans right? AND HPAI H5N1 IS THE bird virus?-Your link to the site says in one column over that the H5N1 IS NOT REALATED to HPAI!!! Should be careful what you post...your not backing up your facts correctly...

YOUR LINK...wildlifedisease.nbii.gov...
Just to clarify HPAI is high pathogenic and LPAI is Low pathogenic
www.usda.gov.../08/0296.xml
Just so you can personally check the difference...
[edit on 6-3-2009 by rockhndr]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know people, on this one you better do the research yourself.

Don’t *poo poo* this as some bitter-nut conspiracy theory just because of who’s desk the report came off of.

Alex Jones - whether you like him or not - has been right more times than not.

Remember that before you take the needle.

Also - you can listen to a re-broadcast of the Alex Jones show for free, every day, at the Genesis Communication Networks *On Demand* page Here.

peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Im not sure if you have heard of William Cooper, but I think you should use caution when listening to Alex Jones check out this video on Y2K William Cooper Exposes what I happen to think is an disinfo Agent!

You should really check this out!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
See my thread about China and Bird Flu. The head of the Chinese Communist Party was making threats about attacking America with either nuclear weapons or some bio weapon, but decided bio weapons would probably be best.

There is a link on my original post, the first section talking about how China is producing most of the pharmaceuticals now, and most of the vaccines and bird flu vaccines are produced in China. You need to read the linked article to see what could happen, a very informative article. It also talks about the governments role in bird flu vaccination and prevention.

The link for the thread is under my signature line.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by sezsue]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join