It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
WOW!

Lots of disinfo and ignorance here and im not talking about what Alex Jones said or the links that have been posted. I know there are people here that are on ATS just to shoo people away from information like this.

Just ask you self something here, if you thought that the info in this thread is 100% bull would you really go that far out of your way to post a really dumb message about how you think that everyone else but you is dumb for even considering to look at this information or would you just simply move on to another thread that might interest you a little bit more?

Think about it!

[edit on 3/6/09 by housegroove23]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

i will have to research it but is it really that unusual for countries to mass order vaccines each year in advance for what they think will be the next flu outbreak? i don't know but how else do they get the new vaccines each year other than mass ordering it from some pharmaceutical company producing it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

[
By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

So if the federal government, media, etc say it has not been found they are lying, but when you say it has it is true !! Is that correct?

I didnt say that..that was part of the other persons quote. I would do my own individual delving into that one as I am not from the USA.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
This is ridiculous, if they really wanted to spread a virus it would be easy to put it in food, water, spray with planes, so many other easier methods.

I don't buy the hype anymore.

Actually if " They" who ever " They" are wanted to spread an airborn viral pathegen all they need to do is to fill one tiny little perfume spray with it and sit quietly in a bus station, air port,fast food resteraunt or train station and squirt it into the air. the people present would do the rest, absolutely no need for "THEM" to round people up and keep them hostage in Disneyland, forcibly injecting them with lethal doasges.
Of course you know its the Disney Channel who are plotting world domination and using Greys and silent helicopters to do their nefarious deeds

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by browneyedgirl8

i will have to research it but is it really that unusual for countries to mass order vaccines each year in advance for what they think will be the next flu outbreak? i don't know but how else do they get the new vaccines each year other than mass ordering it from some pharmaceutical company producing it.

Relenza and Tamiflu are not vaccines against flu...they are remedies for your body to fight the flu once contracted.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yup the voice of common sense comes though at last, our normal flu outbreak virus can change or evolve fairly quickly so regular updated versions of the vaccine have to be ordered quickly, but as late as possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

Relenza and Tamiflu are not vaccines against flu...they are remedies for your body to fight the flu once contracted.

No they are not remedies they are Antivirals, they block viruses from attaching themselves to the healthy cells myalin sheeth IIRC, and they have to start to be taken BEFORE the victim becomes infected

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ok then remedies, so what makes it so unusual then that countries are buying it in bulk? i am just trying to understand whats going on. at this point i don't really agree or disagree. i mean i would think that most countries would buy something like this when its manufactured.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yup the voice of common sense comes though at last, our normal flu outbreak virus can change or evolve fairly quickly so regular updated versions of the vaccine have to be ordered quickly, but as late as possible.

sorry i am still trying to figure out how to quote properly. but i guess what i was trying to get at is what you said about how quickly it evolves that is why i thought they always had to buy new vaccines because the ones that just came out usually don't fight the new strain

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This is ridiculous, if they really wanted to spread a virus it would be easy to put it in food, water, spray with planes, so many other easier methods.

Actually if " They" who ever " They" are wanted to spread an airborn viral pathegen all they need to do is to fill one tiny little perfume spray with it and sit quietly in a bus station, air port,fast food resteraunt or train station and squirt it into the air. the people present would do the rest, absolutely no need for "THEM" to round people up and keep them hostage in Disneyland, forcibly injecting them with lethal doasges.
Of course you know its the Disney Channel who are plotting world domination and using Greys and silent helicopters to do their nefarious deeds

You really should do some reading on this subject to understand how this would be used. It needs to be injected in this form as it would need a host to transform it into a hybrid for the human form of bird flu. Once transformed it would then spread by air. If you choose to ignore the threat ..fine..but dont ridicule what is a very serious matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't know about Alex Jones. He seems way too over zealous and never provides enough proof for his accusations. How does Alex Jones know about these government plot? Usually I don't try to nay-say but I am getting a little tired of all the fear-mongering Alex Jones is exuding.

link   

Yeah, they are "mass ordered". They do that every year.

In my opinion this Alex Jones is paranoid schizophrenic. If the gov really wanted to mass murder society wouldn't there be much better ways of doing that than mixing 2 different kinds of flu vaccines together and unleashing a supposed super contagious virus?

You all should go a read up on molecular biology, virology, and microbiolgy before you all start automatically buy into the ravings of an ill man.

Look how this guy has you all fooled. Does anyone here know anything about the sciences I mentioned above? So you're just going on what this guy "felt" when he was piecing together the parts of his delusions?

It's so easy to sell you people anything that supports your own paranoia. Open up some books and form your own beliefs based on reality.

link   

ok then remedies, so what makes it so unusual then that countries are buying it in bulk? i am just trying to understand whats going on. at this point i don't really agree or disagree. i mean i would think that most countries would buy something like this when its manufactured.

When H5N1 first accidentally crossed from a Chicken to a 14 year old kid in Hong Kong panic ensued, people thought it was the beginning of another 1918 pandemic, turns out the chickens and people all lived in the same room , so close proximity gave the virus a chance to just, but so far it has not been able to jump from human to human. But the media got the story and ran with it, this caused many government agencies to order bulk loads of Tamiflu to protect essential workers just in case a pandemic broke out. Some big companies did the same especially banks and city dealers. soon when the panic subsided the public found they could buy Tamiflu as well and most MDs could even provide sceipts for the young and elderly. Tamiflu and other anti virals are handy tool to have around because they can in fact block the attack of various viral pathogens, if taken in time, before the person is infected, and a full coarse is taken. Taking them all the time just in case is a npone starter as your body eventually rejects the anti viral and you become just as vulnerable as you were before, some experts say l;ong term use of anti virals can actually damage your auto immune system. Over here in europe the plant in england and the one in Germany ran flat out for months making Tamiflu, but it was just another mas hysteria event. A real flu pandemic is due again though.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving in my car hearing our State Public Health official talking about a pandemic

minnesota.publicradio.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The loud-mouthed shill at it, again!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Whatever you do DO NOT use this product! FluMist. You can buy it at any Walmart. It is made with the Bird Flu virus!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

You really should do some reading on this subject to understand how this would be used. It needs to be injected in this form as it would need a host to transform it into a hybrid for the human form of bird flu. Once transformed it would then spread by air. If you choose to ignore the threat ..fine..but dont ridicule what is a very serious matter.

No Ma'am, the human version of H5N1 can easily be created in simians in a lab, then spread in an aerosol form. And beside they could achieve exactly the same result much easier by using the Spanish Flu strain recovered from the dead victims buried in the permafrost in Alaska USA, it has a mortality rate over 35% and is readily available to most drug companies and government agencies, Or they could use Ebola Ziare, or Ebola Niger.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Man, oh man. This would NEVER happen. Biological warfare is too unpredictable, not only that but people have been talking about this since polio shots. TOO PREDICTABLE. I tell you what, if a plague comes and kills a few million people, and I die from taking the vaccine, I owe you a coke.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

yeah i had read about that somewhere before. i guess i am just trying to understand where some of these people are coming up with the info. We are due for another type of pandemic whether it be a flu like the spanish flu or something else like the small pox that hit. It's just impossible for us to think something to that effect wouldn't happen i think we are long overdue too. but i am just trying to understand where this other info fits in

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I still don't get why people think that ANYONE would think this is a "good idea" for any reason. Rational, thinking people think that killing off a massive % of the worlds population is a good idea WHY?

The world isn't overpopulated due to space. We have plenty of space. We have too many areas that don't have proper irrigation, disease control, health care, clean water, and so on. If the BILLIONS spent on useless wars would instead be pumped into the worlds actual issues, it would be a much better place.

Why do all these conspiracies have to do with killing massive #s of people? The NWO wants us broke. Some other group wants us all dead. And I still don't get why.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join